Somebody offered a BOUNTY for BEHEADING FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Feb 3, 2021, 7:31:46 PM2/3/21

Somebody offered a BOUNTY for BEHEADING FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS LIKE
FUCKING PIGS

MERCILESSLY BEHEAD FBI, CIA, MI-6 and NSA AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/jOUH9jhYnkk/JzzgdUN-pkoJ

Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of
"White race".

WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

MULTIPLY this DECEPTION by a FACTOR of a MILLION and you will understand
"what your EVIL GOVTS are doing behind your back".

EVIL American Govt CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS Psychopaths have been SECRETLY
CHIPPING Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 30 years as
explained in the following column by Psychologist Ms. Carol Smith and
Dr. Rauni Kilde (Chief Medical Officer in Finland)

Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics - Dr. Rauni Kilde
https://rense.com/general17/imp.htm

On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
Mind Invasive Technology
https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123