Rwanda

UB 20 10.12.2022

May 8, 2023, 11:05:11 PM5/8/23
Placing asylum seekers in a country that will respect their human rights
seems like the right idea to me. Asylum is for people to escape
persecution, rather than secure a higher living standard. Immigrants place
a higher than average burden on the host nation's psychiatric and criminal
justice resources.

The stuff about Asylum Seekers welcome is a load of Freemason and Marxist
bollox. Neither, when they're in power, have open door immigration
practices. All Marxists and Freemasons want is to destabilise the country
to the extent that they can take over.

Needs to be said that immigration is not the cause of the UK's housing
crisis. The UK does not have a housing shortage, but a housing
distribution crisis. Going back to October 1960, the Conservative Party
wanted to abolish housing taxation so they can acquire more and larger
homes at minimal penalty. Put simply, they don't give a 5h1t.

One of the more fundamental purposes of taxation is to redistribute wealth
from the rich to poor, needed so much for those poor of housing in 2023.

Pilotiin

May 8, 2023, 11:20:04 PM5/8/23
Lilies that fester, smell far worse than weeds (Sonnet 9)
riemh4lxq...@opayq.com

D. Ray

May 11, 2023, 1:35:21 PM5/11/23
Pilotiin <riemh4lxq...@opayq.com> wrote:

> Placing asylum seekers in a country that will respect their human rights
> seems like the right idea to me.

Did they already start flying immigrants to Rwanda? Will they ever start?

NoSpamAtAll

May 11, 2023, 2:39:22 PM5/11/23

In article <uUeiwQmixIRKWUaq...@news.usenet.farm>,
D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

[snip]

But WHY to Nazi women love sucking Black Dick?

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another TOP neo-Nazi woman who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty

Pilotiin

May 12, 2023, 2:00:10 AM5/12/23
On Thu, 11 May 23 17:35:19 UTC, D. Ray wrote:

>> Placing asylum seekers in a country that will respect
>> their human rights seems like the right idea to me.
>
> Did they already start flying immigrants to Rwanda?

Not to my knowledge.

> Will they ever start?

I doubt it: the current UK government is not competent. Rishi Sunak is
clearly a very able man, but his cabinet appointments much less so.