The Origin of Freemasonry Part I: The Mysterious Force is born.

Darth Simian

Oct 3, 2010, 4:07:51 AM10/3/10
The Origin of Freemasonry
Masonry was founded by King Herod Agrippa with other 8 Jewish Founders
* In the year 43, King Herod Agrippa summoned the court of
Jerusalem and said:
o "Dear Brothers, you are not the King's men and his
collaborators. You are the support of the King and the life of the
Jewish people. Until now you have been his faithful followers. From
this moment on you will be his brothers . . .
o "Let us all understand then, and let us not forget, that
this fundamental meeting realized by this new group is based on
Brotherhood . . .
o "My Brothers, the aristocracy as well as the common people
have perceived the spiritual and even political revolt that the
appearance of the Impostor Jesus ( as in the original) has caused
among the people, and especially among our Israelites.
o "We have noted a great power in him, which he left as an
inheritance to that group he called disciples. He founded an
Association that he called a religion, it being called that by them as
well. This supposed religion is at a point of overturning the
foundations of our religion and demolishing it . . .
o "He attributed to himself the gift of prophecy and the
power of performing miracles. He claimed to be the hoped-for Messiah
of whom our prophets announced the coming; not being anything but a
vulgar man like the rest of the people, devoid of any feature of the
Divine Spirit, withdrawn to the extreme from the rectitude of our firm
Jewish doctrine, from which we are determined not to deviate in even
one point.
o "Never will we recognize such a person as the Messiah, nor
will we recognize his divinity. We know that the hoped-for Messiah is
not yet among us, nor has the time of his coming arrived. Nor has any
sign been exhibited that might indicate his appearance. If we commit
the error of letting our people follow him and be deceived, we convict
ourselves of an unforgivable crime.
o "...We crucified him, he died and we buried him, leaving
guards who watched the tomb. But it was claimed that he was risen,
resurrected!... He disappeared in an unknown manner, in spite of the
zealous vigilance and the security of the closure . . .
o "His leaving the tomb, my friends, was a decisive blow for
his rivals; it was a powerful means that encourages his men to
continue spreading his teachings and to prove the confirmation of his
divinity . . .
o "We will not recognize, on any point, a religion other
than ours, the Jewish religion that we have inherited from our
ancestors. Duty calls us to preserve it until the end time.
o "That blow had never been expected. That mysterious force
had never been dreamed of. Our fathers attacked it and we continue
attacking it. In spite of everything, astonishing! Their number
increases. Observe with me how the son is separated from the father,
the brother from his brother, the daughter from her mother, all
alienating themselves to join that group. This affair encloses a great
secret. How many men, how many women, how many entire families have
abandoned the Jewish religion in order to follow those impostors,
those partisans of Jesus. How many times they were threatened by the
priests and authorities, in vain!" (The Dissipation of the Darkness,
the Origin of Masonry, pp. 45-47).

The original name of ancient Masonry was "The Mysterious Force"

Hiram Abiud, the King's Counselor, who was the real founder of ancient
Masonry, proposed the name of the association as the "Mysterious
Force." This was his reason:

* "...It seems that there has been a hand, a force, secret,
mysterious, that punishes us without our being able to offer
resistance. It seems we have lost all our strength to defend our
religion and our existence itself.
* "Majesty, based on the evidence that there is no efficacious
means of incorporating our ideas, nor firm hope of attacking that
force, undoubtedly mysterious; there is no other oath than to
establish a Mysterious force, similar to that one (to attack mystery
with mystery) . I have come to the conclusion that it is our
unavoidable duty, unless you have a better idea to establish an
Association of greater power so it may assemble the Jewish forces
threatened by that mysterious force. It is fitting that no one knows
anything about this foundation, its principles and its actions. Only
those whom Yours Majesty may choose as founders will know the secret
of the foundation." (p. 43).

Aaron

Oct 3, 2010, 10:16:35 AM10/3/10
On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 01:07:51 -0700 (PDT), Darth Simian
<great_sage_eq...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Masonry was founded by King Herod Agrippa with other 8 Jewish Founders

DS, I know that you like to make Catholics stupid by tricking two
bigot to agree to ridiculous and obviously untrue lies. I also have
noticed that you like to trick them into revealing their antisemitism
as you seduce them into making their religion look hypocritical and
evil. But even they should have enough education to know that King
Herod Agrippa was an Edomite who worshipped the Pagan "gods" of Rome,
and so was NOT Jewish.

It is stories like this that show that you have no objection to
masonry at all. If you did you would address actual things in Masonry
to which you object. Instead you make up unbelievable stories and
trick to morons into mocking Christianity and Catholicism by agreeing
with you. It is obvious that you really hate Catholicism, maybe all
Christianity.

Baldoni

Oct 6, 2010, 1:56:50 PM10/6/10
Aaron has brought this to us :

> On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 01:07:51 -0700 (PDT), Darth Simian
> <great_sage_eq...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Masonry was founded by King Herod Agrippa with other 8 Jewish Founders
>
> DS, I know that you like to make Catholics stupid by tricking two
> bigot to agree to ridiculous and obviously untrue lies.

Care to name these "bigots" Aaron ? Are you still parading about the
place with horns atop of your head ?

> It is stories like this that show that you have no objection to
> masonry at all. If you did you would address actual things in Masonry
> to which you object. Instead you make up unbelievable stories and
> trick to morons into mocking Christianity and Catholicism by agreeing
> with you. It is obvious that you really hate Catholicism, maybe all
> Christianity.

This guy Aaron "parrots" the same old tune every time he posts.

--
Count Baldoni

Aaron

Oct 7, 2010, 1:41:11 AM10/7/10
On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 18:56:50 +0100, Baldoni
<Baldo...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>Aaron has brought this to us :
>> On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 01:07:51 -0700 (PDT), Darth Simian
>> <great_sage_eq...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Masonry was founded by King Herod Agrippa with other 8 Jewish Founders
>>
>> DS, I know that you like to make Catholics stupid by tricking two
>> bigot to agree to ridiculous and obviously untrue lies.
>
>Care to name these "bigots" Aaron ? Are you still parading about the
>place with horns atop of your head ?

Obviously Baldoni and Pope P both of whom are mindless, hate-filled
bigots who hate Jesus for being Jewish.

>> It is stories like this that show that you have no objection to
>> masonry at all. If you did you would address actual things in Masonry
>> to which you object. Instead you make up unbelievable stories and
>> trick to morons into mocking Christianity and Catholicism by agreeing
>> with you. It is obvious that you really hate Catholicism, maybe all
>> Christianity.
>
>This guy Aaron "parrots" the same old tune every time he posts.

And yet you are too stupid to avoid being tricked by DS even with
repeated warnings.

Baldoni

Oct 7, 2010, 5:22:30 AM10/7/10
Aaron explained on 07/10/2010 :

Well you are full of supposition and falsehoods Aaron and what you have
written above is complete bullshit. You have no idea about my
relationship with Christ but you think by writing this rot that you can
get to me. Well listen Aaron you need to get up a lot earlier to catch
me out.

--
Count Baldoni

Aaron

Oct 7, 2010, 10:23:06 AM10/7/10
On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:22:30 +0100, Baldoni
<Baldo...@googlemail.com> wrote:

You have already outted yourself.

You never read a word of the Bible, but lied about having some sort of
advanced education. You chose to prove this so that no one could
doubt your complete ignorance; your could not even quote the first
verse of the Bible. (I would have thought that you could have at
least cheated and looked it up, but you were not quite bright enough
to pull that off.) You have repeatedly posted anti-semitic garbage of
agreed to DS antisemitic garbage, which he only posts to make
Christians look like monsters. Pope P has even advocated terrorism
and the genocide of Protestant Christians, while at the same time
denouncing the official doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church. You
bigotry is proof that you lack faith in Catholicism, in Jesus, and in
God Himself. If you had any strength of faith in your supposed
religion, you would not hate those who disagree with you. I pity you,
Baldoni.

Baldoni

Oct 21, 2010, 5:52:21 PM10/21/10
Aaron was thinking very hard :

King Nebuchadnezzar Aaron stay in Babylon you bad bugger and stop
coming into football NG's provoking us good Catholic people. How much
more do we have to suffer from you ?

"How many things have you suffered in vain"

Galatians : 3

--
Count Baldoni

STEPHEN

Oct 21, 2010, 7:51:39 PM10/21/10
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:52:21 +0100, Baldoni
<Baldo...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>Aaron was thinking very hard :
>> On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:22:30 +0100, Baldoni
>> <Baldo...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Aaron explained on 07/10/2010 :

Piss off you just piss off! NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!

Aaron

Oct 22, 2010, 8:34:54 AM10/22/10
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:52:21 +0100, Baldoni
<Baldo...@googlemail.com> wrote:

"Suffer"? You have not suffered at all. You attack and bear false
witness. Your vanity might suffer when you prove yourself unable to
quote Genesis 1:1, and thus get caught telling lies, but that is YOUR
fault for being dishonest and vain. You may suffer from insecurities
caused by your lack of faith in your religious beliefs, but that is
your fault for not knowing the Bible. Your irrational arrogance may
suffer, but that is your fault for not taking responsibility for your
personal failings and correcting your life instead of blaming other
people who are not responsible for your failures. You may suffer
guilt for your evil actions, including your hatred of Jews since Jesus
is a Jew. No, Baldoni, if you suffer at all, you suffer by your own
hand, not mine. The only "Catholics" that I recall cross-posting from
football NGs are you and "Pope P," and "Pope P" has denounced the
official doctrines of the Catholic Church, and you don't know the
first verse of the Bible despite pretending to have advanced religious
education. So, I don't have any reason to believe that either of you
are really Catholic.

ptk1071

Oct 22, 2010, 9:46:23 AM10/22/10
On Oct 3, 4:07 am, Darth Simian
<great_sage_equal_of_heav...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The Origin of Freemasonry
Kookery SNIPPED!

As usual Monkey Boy has latched onto another 'book' which nobody can
seem to find, except on line of course. A book supposedly written from
on a document that nobody can verify or find. It amazes me that he can
even read, much less quote books that never were.
Just more lies to support his wacko views. Only this time it's even
more comical because like his ideas and opinions, the book is a fake.

Bill A.
NY Mason

Baldoni

Oct 22, 2010, 10:31:30 AM10/22/10
Aaron explained on 22/10/2010 :

You truly are of a poisonous mind and your damned lies exemplify what a
nefarious character you really are. You have told that many lies that
you now believe them and thus you try to get other people to believe
that I dislike Jews. For that you will answer to your creator you
wicked harlot and I would have you punished as the old Jewish law
demanded. For your information I am a Londoner and like many
Londoners' from my community have some Jewish ancestry. Don't you dare
suggest that I have never read the Bible and who the hell are you to
question my education and my devotion to the one true Holy Catholic and
Apostolic Church.

What a thoroughly bad bugger and out and out liar you really are !

--
Count Baldoni

Aaron

Oct 23, 2010, 1:06:23 AM10/23/10
On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:31:30 +0100, Baldoni
<Baldo...@googlemail.com> wrote:

"Old Jewish law"? Even when trying to trick people into thinking that
you do not hate Jews or Jesus, you cannot help but say something
antisemitic and directly opposed to what Jesus taught.

>For your information I am a Londoner and like many
>Londoners' from my community have some Jewish ancestry.

I have never even heard of a Jew as stupid as Baldoni! Then again, I
have not heard of many Gentiles that stupid either!

>Don't you dare
>suggest that I have never read the Bible and who the hell are you to
>question my education and my devotion to the one true Holy Catholic and
>Apostolic Church.

You are such a liar! I do not believe that you have read a single
word of the Bible. As of yet, you still have not been able to quote
the first verse (Genesis 1:1). You lied. That is the simple fact of
the matter. You do not even own a Bible. Even after I gave you many
hints, you have proven too stupid to look up the text on the internet.

If you really had faith in the Catholic church, you would not spend so
much time spreading hatred of others. Just like all bigots, you doubt
your faith so you attack other faiths and attack people who choose not
to attack other faiths.