FAQ: Do Freemasons practice witchcraft and sorcery?

Darth Simian

Nov 21, 2009, 10:36:50 AM11/21/09
Yes they do.

Fiji freemasons held for sorcery
A group of freemasons have had to spend a night in jail in Fiji, after
local villagers complained they were practising witchcraft.
The 14 men, including eight Australians and a New Zealander, had been
holding a night-time meeting on Denerau island.
The New Zealand man told reporters he had spent a "wretched" time in
jail, and blamed the mix-up on the actions of "dopey village people".
Police also seized wands, compasses and a skull from the freemasons'
lodge.
Freemasonry is a centuries-old club that practises secret rituals and
has more than five million members worldwide.
The New Zealander, who did not want to give his name, told the New
Zealand Herald that Tuesday night's meeting was "interrupted by a
banging on the door, and there were these village people and the
police demanding to be let in".
Nothing sinister was going on, he claimed, but "such is the nature of
life in Fiji" they were taken to a nearby police station.
The freemasons insist they had a permit for the meeting and were
released after spending an uncomfortable night there.
Police director of operations Waisea Tabakau told Legend FM News in
Fiji that the group was being investigated for "allegedly practising
sorcery", the Fiji Village website reported.
The New Zealand man said that when they were freed the following
morning, they were told their release was on the orders of the prime
minister's office.
Emergency regulations imposed by Fiji's military regime allow police
to detain people for up to 48 hours without charge.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8153159.stm
--
When a freemason is being initiated into the third degree he is struck
on the forhead in the dark, falling back either into a coffin or onto

innerjewel

Nov 21, 2009, 3:51:04 PM11/21/09
So your "evidence" that Freemasons practice witchcraft comes from a
newspaper article that says that some Masons were accused by some
Fijian "village people" of pracicing sorcery.
Pretty flimsy Simian.
Why don't you answer my questions on how you somehow confused
Scientology with Freemasonry. This is a perfect opportunity for you to
prove to the world that you are not stupid and disingenuous.
Have a nice day
IJ

ptk1071

Nov 23, 2009, 12:59:21 PM11/23/09

IJ,
He'll never respond as he cannot without showing how ignorant he
really is. I wouldn't hold you breath for that answer. Not to mention
that this is old news, but I am sure DS will get some mileage out of
it none the less.

Bill A.
NY Mason

innerjewel

Nov 23, 2009, 9:08:00 PM11/23/09

When visitors pop by they will hopefully see that this guy is a total
coward and is just using this NG as a toilet stall wall. I do enjoy
blasting giant shotgun holes in the cellophane thin arguments posed
here.

ptk1071

Nov 24, 2009, 9:56:10 AM11/24/09
> here.- Hide quoted text -

Well I think if any sane person were to stumble across his/her/its
rants, they would only have to read a sentence or two to know that he/
she/it is probably mentally ill and in desperate need of medication or
hospitalization or both. I do agree though he/she/it does keep it
interesting. But I think it kind of gets to be like the video games
where you blast away at the zombies but they just won't
die....tiresome. Personally I like seeing the responses it gets, more
entertaining than the rants themselves. So lets see if Dark lord of
the Monkeys can come up with anything new or will he just keep
regurgitating the same old monkey dung.

Bill A.
NY Mason

Protein Mutant Database

Nov 25, 2009, 1:27:17 PM11/25/09
ptk1071 wrote:

Now who's making insults? I suspect that you know he's telling the truth
and so like Aaron you have poo-pooed his posts and questioned his mental
health to cover up the evil conspiracy that is freemasonry.

Cover up merchants and hypocrites the lot of you!

--
"Entire units of the Metropolitan Police and the Flying Squad and the
drug squad were Freemasons. They all, in the end, were sent to prison.

Martin Short on BBC Newsnight 19/03/01

ptk1071

Nov 30, 2009, 10:01:28 AM11/30/09

Well the truth hurts, doesn't it! Yours and monkey boy's mental health
is called into question due to your own writings. You both (or one in
the same most likely), rant on an on about something you know nothing
about. I happen to have some professional experience with mentally ill
people and I can tell you that you sound like so many who are in
facilities drooling on themselves. I encourage you to seek therapy for
your illness before you deteriorate any further.
If you rant on and on without asking legitimate questions or voicing
sane and rational thoughts, your mental status will continue to be
called into question. You will find most people are receptive to
responding to a poster that does not sound like a complete nut; rather
a sane sounding person who can form is own opinion without spewing
someone else's thoughts all over this NG like a manure spreader. That
doesn't include reposting non-pertinent news stories or linking to
other known morons, err I mean anti-masons. There is no need for any
of us to cover up anything as there is nothing you or monkey boy has
posted that is true or rational. Once you have an original (well
formed and at least somewhat sane) thought, please feel free to post
and you will be duly answered with respect.
"Now go away or I will taunt you a second time"

Bill A.

NY Mason

Duece Staine

Jul 14, 2021, 7:55:58 PM7/14/21
NY Mason I feel bad for you, it seems you are the mentally ill one here.