Leonardo Dicaprio - Freemason

696 views
Skip to first unread message

Anonymous

unread,
Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98
to
Leo admitted to being a Mason earlier this year on the German television
network RTL. When the interviewer asked Leo what he had to do or pay any
dues, he got upset and abruptly ended the interview. Later the network
had a psychiatrist study Leo's reaction and determined that he was under
great emotional and psychological pressure, most likely due to the "blood
oaths" that were taken during his initiation. Cinematic proof of his
initiation can be found in a 1995 movie he starred in called "TOTAL
ECLIPSE".

The film portrayed the true, fact-based story of 19th century French
poets, Arthur Rimbaud and Paul Verlaine. The whole "gay" sub-plot of
"Total Eclipse" was a cover for Leonardo's acceptance into the
fraternity.

Since he was born on November 11th, 1974, he would have been almost 21
years of age in 1995 at the time the film was shot. Twenty-one is the
required age for a man to become a Mason. The film was released on
November, 3rd 1995 in the U.S., eight days before Leo's 21st birthday.

Several key scenes within the movie show Leo's rehearsal for going through
first three degrees of Freemasonry.

1. Leo sitting on the floor in a dark room wearing nothing but white
cotton trousers in front of an arrangement of candles. The white cotton
trousers are the same kind that new initiates into Masonry wear when they
go through their initiation. The arrangement of the candles are the same
as the candles that are used in darkened lodge rooms of Masonic lodges
surrounding the altar.

2. Leo looking through a hollowed out circle with "sun rays" around it an
suspended on two pillars. In Masonry, there is a similar feature found
in the main Masonic lodge room.

3. A gay kiss scene on the beach between Leo and his co-star. Their
body positions are the key as well as the co-star wearing a top-hat.
Both stand up with the instep of the right feet touching each other, right
knee to right knee, right chest to right chest, left hand to each others
back and cheek to cheek (in the case of Total Eclipse - lips to lips).
In Freemasonry, this is known as the "Five Points of Fellowship". When
this scene occured it showed that Leonardo would be initiated as a Master
Mason of the first three degrees after he turned 21.

4. The title "Total Eclipse" was symbolic of Leo's pre-Masonic life, a
life of intellectual darkness.

Proof of the symbology occurences can be found in a book written by
Captian William Morgan, back in the 1830's. Morgan was a Mason who
exposed many secrets of the fraternity. His published work called
"Illustrations of Masonry" was published and exists to this day. An
online version exists on the following web site;

http://www.telepath.com/believer/page-l.htm

Conclusions:

Since this film was used as a vehicle for Leo's acceptance into Masonry,
then it's logical to conclude that Arthur Rimbaud and Paul Verlaine were
Masons as well. Even though Masons say the fraternity was formed in the
1700's, further study shows it's been around a lot longer.

Useful Links:

Total Eclipse Home page - http://www.flf.com/total/index.htm
Total Eclipse Pics on the Official Leonardo Dicaprio page -
http://www.dicaprio.com/photos_and_movies/
Illustrations of Masonry - http://www.telepath.com/believer/page-l.htm
RTL - German Televison network - http://www.rtl.de/

Tom Krummell (E. Scrooge, Esq.)

unread,
Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98
to
ROTFLMAO!

Some folks will go to any length to link Freemasonry with anything.
Guess what. This entire diatribe is predicated on a single reaction to
a single question... ...which, by the admission of the unidentified and
unnamed writer, was never answered.

Get a life and find some other source of those magic mushrooms, nobody.
You got some tainted ones, pal, and they're doing funny things to your
sense of rationale.

Tom Krummell
Roseville, CA
====================
<krappola snipped>
--
- The mockingbird can change its tune eighty-seven times in seven
minutes. Politicians regard this interesting fact with envy.

Megook Man in Korea

unread,
Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98
to

>Since he was born on November 11th, 1974, he would have been almost 21
>years of age in 1995 at the time the film was shot. Twenty-one is the
>required age for a man to become a Mason. The film was released on
>November, 3rd 1995 in the U.S., eight days before Leo's 21st birthday.
>
>Several key scenes within the movie show Leo's rehearsal for going through
>first three degrees of Freemasonry.


If it was before his 21st birthday old Leo didn't know what the ritual would
be, and I would like to ask the Brothers out there, where's this lodge where
you can do all three degrees at once on your initiation
Complete drivel......


>
>1. Leo sitting on the floor in a dark room wearing nothing but white
>cotton trousers in front of an arrangement of candles. The white cotton
>trousers are the same kind that new initiates into Masonry wear when they
>go through their initiation. The arrangement of the candles are the same
>as the candles that are used in darkened lodge rooms of Masonic lodges
>surrounding the altar.


Damn, my cheap lodge, we don't own any white cotten garments, must be from a
cheap crowd. But with the money we save we can afford to keep the lights
on..........:-)

>
>2. Leo looking through a hollowed out circle with "sun rays" around it an
>suspended on two pillars. In Masonry, there is a similar feature found
>in the main Masonic lodge room.


The hollowed out circle, must be that trap door they send you down when it
is time for the senior masons to bring in the goats.....
LOL


>
>3. A gay kiss scene on the beach between Leo and his co-star. Their
>body positions are the key as well as the co-star wearing a top-hat.
>Both stand up with the instep of the right feet touching each other, right
>knee to right knee, right chest to right chest, left hand to each others
>back and cheek to cheek (in the case of Total Eclipse - lips to lips).
>In Freemasonry, this is known as the "Five Points of Fellowship". When
>this scene occured it showed that Leonardo would be initiated as a Master
>Mason of the first three degrees after he turned 21.


Unless one man is a mirror, how exactly do you stand right chest to right
chest............and again where is this lodge that lets you do all 3 degree
on your first night.....


>
>4. The title "Total Eclipse" was symbolic of Leo's pre-Masonic life, a
>life of intellectual darkness.
>

>Proof of the symbology occurences can be found in a book written by
>Captian William Morgan, back in the 1830's. Morgan was a Mason who
>exposed many secrets of the fraternity. His published work called
>"Illustrations of Masonry" was published and exists to this day. An
>online version exists on the following web site;


All books ever written are completly true, that's why I have been looking
for Christmas ever since the Grinch stoled it..........
But, since Suess was a Dr. I know I can quote his writting as fact, because
I do like green eggs and ham, Sam I am.


>
>http://www.telepath.com/believer/page-l.htm
>
>Conclusions:
>
>Since this film was used as a vehicle for Leo's acceptance into Masonry,
>then it's logical to conclude that Arthur Rimbaud and Paul Verlaine were
>Masons as well. Even though Masons say the fraternity was formed in the
>1700's, further study shows it's been around a lot longer.
>

No. Masons say that Freemasonry is the oldest fraternity in the world,
probably arising from the guilds of stonemasons who built the castles and
catherdrals of the Middle Ages, I think that is before the 1700's I do know
that Benjimin Franklin joined in 1731 but at that time there were allready
several lodges in the colonies.

>Useful Links:
>
>Total Eclipse Home page - http://www.flf.com/total/index.htm
>Total Eclipse Pics on the Official Leonardo Dicaprio page -
>http://www.dicaprio.com/photos_and_movies/
>Illustrations of Masonry - http://www.telepath.com/believer/page-l.htm
>RTL - German Televison network - http://www.rtl.de/

If Masonry is a secret society as you speak, why the name anonymous, and no
signing of your post. It seems to me all the Masons posting on this NG
always take the time to sign there posts.

M. Halvorson, FC
Harry S. Truman Lodge # 1727


Michael Higgins

unread,
Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98
to
ROFL!

I don't know much about Lenny D but it is unlikely he'd become a Mason
at 21. His name isn't on the master list emailed around the globe each
June 14.

We're actually trying to get Johnny Depp to pledge but he's waiting for
Jack Nicholson to give him the okay.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em, folks...


Dave Mewhinney

unread,
Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98
to
Looks like Kenny may have found a remailer!

Anonymous wrote:
>
> Leo admitted to being a Mason

--
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Juan Antonio

unread,
Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/13/98
to

Q-·.H.·.

Mando este mensaje a las News, para iniciar contacto entre
masones de habla Española.

Tr.·.Abr.·.Fr.·.


http://personales.mundivia.es

Ed King

unread,
Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/13/98
to
Not only Ernest Borganie but also Ernest Borgnine! It was all a Masonic
plot to make a former academy award winner be laughed at as a humorous PT
Boat Skipper on television in order to deflect the TRUE conspiratorial
nature of things. McHale's Navy, after all, encouraged many millions of
boys to run out and join that religious organization, the U. S. Navy:
remember, they're the ones who sing "Eternal Father, strong to save...."
and never once mention Jesus Christ. How utterly religious of them.

Say, did you know that at least one of the secretaries at the Screen
Actors Guild is married to a Mason? Think of it.... They're everywhere
infiltrating everything. Quick: get me a truss! I'm gonna split a gut
laughing!!!

Ed
PS-I'd stay anonymous if I were you! You're too funny to have a name
attached!
----------
In article <6oc3ce$fnf$1...@basement.replay.com>, Anonymous cogently
wrote:

> It might be possible that celeberity Masons get more privleges such as
> their names NOT being put on a master list. Is Ernest Borganie on the
> list? He's a Mason too.
>

Troyce

unread,
Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/13/98
to
Ed King <edk...@mint.net> wrote:
>Not only Ernest Borganie but also Ernest Borgnine! It was all a Masonic
>plot to make a former academy award winner be laughed at as a humorous PT
>Boat Skipper on television in order to deflect the TRUE conspiratorial
>nature of things. McHale's Navy, after all, encouraged many millions of
>boys to run out and join that religious organization, the U. S. Navy:
>remember, they're the ones who sing "Eternal Father, strong to save...."
>and never once mention Jesus Christ. How utterly religious of them.

It's also a well-known fact that if you take the word MASON, and spell
it with different letters, you get SATAN!!! ;)

***********************************************************
*** This July from Avon Eos, DEATH OF THE NECROMANCER ***
*** the new fantasy by Martha Wells, author of THE ***
*** ELEMENT OF FIRE and CITY OF BONES. See the Martha ***
*** Wells webpage at www.rtis.com/mwells/mwells.htm ***
***********************************************************

MThomas859

unread,
Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/13/98
to
In article <6odslo$81p$1...@news.tamu.edu>, twi...@ag-eco.tamu.edu (Troyce)
writes:

>
>It's also a well-known fact that if you take the word MASON, and spell
>it with different letters, you get SATAN!!! ;)
>
>

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Yeppers. You can make it say ANYTHING if you spell it with different letters!
Classic, but isn't that really the perfect logic of the anti's! ;-)

Mike

Richard Watson

unread,
Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/13/98
to
Troyce wrote:
>
> Ed King <edk...@mint.net> wrote:
> >Not only Ernest Borganie but also Ernest Borgnine! It was all a Masonic
> >plot to make a former academy award winner be laughed at as a humorous PT
> >Boat Skipper on television in order to deflect the TRUE conspiratorial
> >nature of things. McHale's Navy, after all, encouraged many millions of
> >boys to run out and join that religious organization, the U. S. Navy:
> >remember, they're the ones who sing "Eternal Father, strong to save...."
> >and never once mention Jesus Christ. How utterly religious of them.
>
> It's also a well-known fact that if you take the word MASON, and spell
> it with different letters, you get SATAN!!! ;)
>
> ***********************************************************
> *** This July from Avon Eos, DEATH OF THE NECROMANCER ***
> *** the new fantasy by Martha Wells, author of THE ***
> *** ELEMENT OF FIRE and CITY OF BONES. See the Martha ***
> *** Wells webpage at www.rtis.com/mwells/mwells.htm ***
> ***********************************************************

But wait, there's more.... if you anagram SATAN using this sharp Ginzu
knife,
you get....

SANTA!!


Furthermore, anagramming ELVIS renders LIVES, therefore:


ELVIS LIVES!!!

Tom Krummell (E. Scrooge, Esq.)

unread,
Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/13/98
to
Eyup, and SANTA, too.

tk
==================
Troyce wrote:
>

> It's also a well-known fact that if you take the word MASON, and spell
> it with different letters, you get SATAN!!! ;)

--

Richard Watson

unread,
Jul 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/14/98
to
OK Tom,
You beat me to the post by 20 seconds. Next time I wanna control the
Celestial Masonic Newsgroup Gateway. Can I, please? :-)

Ed King

unread,
Jul 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/14/98
to
In article <199807150144...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, Tyc45
who didn't sign a name like many of those wishing to hide wrote:
> Perhaps as I am already being Cautious in my words and Carriage
> I might Make a good Mason one day!!

Based on your post, I'd suggest that you might make a better
science-fiction writer!

Take something of pure conjecture (and most likely untrue) and then
weave an entire scenario of 'incidents' around it to speculate on. What
other group can you name does this? Can you spell A N T I ???

You know, when the sun rose in the East this morning, I remembered that
something was said about that in the Masonic ritual. It's amazing how
Masons can control these things, isn't it?

Ed
www.masonicinfo.com


Wyve...@yahoo.com

unread,
Jul 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/14/98
to TYC45

TYC45 wrote:

> The discussion about Leonardo Dicaprio is interesting because whilst I have no
> particular knowledge about Leo being a Mason.
>
> I watched with interest when Leo attended a Film Premiere in London about two
> months ago, When Leo met the Prince of Wales (The Heir to the British throne)
> he quite distinctly gave Prince Charles the Master Mason handshake.

It is always interesting to have a non-Mason tell Mason's what a Master Mason's
Handshake is.

Perhaps you don't know this but they shake hands differently in Europe than they
do in the States. The Europeans don't grasp the hand across the palm, like
Americans do, they grasp the fingers (and don't squeeze) and they place their
thumbs on the knuckles, not on the web of skin between the fingers and thumb.

The Master Mason's Handshake I received in Germany is much different than what I
was later taught in the States.

As Leo has spent a lot of time in Europe and with Europeans it would not be
surprising that he would shake hands like a European.

Freemasonry is different throughout the world. There are different customs,
"grips", words, signs and so on. Just because one Lodge or Grand Lodge does
something doesn't mean everybody does it.


TYC45

unread,
Jul 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/15/98
to
The discussion about Leonardo Dicaprio is interesting because whilst I have no
particular knowledge about Leo being a Mason.

I watched with interest when Leo attended a Film Premiere in London about two
months ago, When Leo met the Prince of Wales (The Heir to the British throne)
he quite distinctly gave Prince Charles the Master Mason handshake.

Because of the angle of the T.V camera and after watching the handshake several
times on the National and local News bulletins I am in no doubt whatsoever
about the Master Mason handshake, Prince Charles did not appear to reciprocate
which is hardly surprising because Charles is not a Mason, In Britian it used
to be Traditional for the Heir to the throne to be Grand Master but Prince
Charles has always declined any invitation along with his two younger Brothers,
This may be partly explained by the fact that Prince Charles Uncle whom Charles
was close to
seemed to hate Freemasonry and advised Both Charles and the Duke of Edingburgh
not to join, The Duke of Edingburgh is of course the Queens Husband.

The Duke of Edingburgh was torn between the advice of Lord Louis Mountbatten
(Former Viceroy of India) and the Duke of Edingburgh's father in Law King
George the 5th who's desire it was that the Duke of Edingburgh should Join a
Masonic Lodge.

The Duke of Edingburgh did not want to join but out of respect for his late
Father in law King George the 5th, The Duke Of Edingburgh became an EA shortly
after King George died. Presumably The Duke felt that he had respected the late
King's wishes and did not rise any further than EA and has not donned an apron
since the 1950's. So when Prince Charles was invested as the Prince of Wales on
his 21st Birthday Discreet approaches were made to Charles who has partly on
the advice of his Uncle never shown an interest in the Craft and is unlikely to
ever join.

Back to my main point I watched Leo shake Prince Charles hand on the News
Bulletins 4 times that day and as the T.V camera was close the Master Masons
Handshake was quite distinct which surprised me slightly as it was a bit
obvious although Leo probably never imagined that the handshake would be so
visible on T.V that day.

I am not a Mason myself although I have been interested in Freemasonry for some
time now and I have researched the subject quite thoroughly and my research has
indicated so far that a lot of the Anti-Mason stuff is largely unsubstantiated,
Certainly Masons are no more Corrupt than any other Club or society and
probably a lot less so. The Masons handshake is an open secret in the U.K but
as I may join myself sometime I will not disclose it here or any other modes of
recognition such as the feet arrangement. Perhaps as I am already being


Cautious in my words and Carriage I might Make a good Mason one day!!

Feedback and opinion on my contribution will be more than welcome.

Yours, Thinking of joining one day

TY...@AOL.COM

Me

unread,
Jul 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/15/98
to

Ed King <edk...@mint.net> wrote in article
<VA.0000095...@lomond.lucerne>...


> In article <199807150144...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, Tyc45
> who didn't sign a name like many of those wishing to hide wrote:

> > Perhaps as I am already being Cautious in my words and Carriage
> > I might Make a good Mason one day!!
>

> Based on your post, I'd suggest that you might make a better
> science-fiction writer!

Seems Ed, this talk about Leo DiCaprio being a Mason stemmed from some
movie he was in where the director had him wear a Masonic ring.


Ed King

unread,
Jul 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/15/98
to
In article <01bdafa6$3e4fefe0$698d...@Thismachine.rogers.com>, Me
cogently wrote:
> From: "Me" <m...@me.com>
> Subject: Re: Leonardo Dicaprio - Freemason
> Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
> Date: 15 Jul 98 03:53:33 GMT

> Seems Ed, this talk about Leo DiCaprio being a Mason stemmed from some
> movie he was in where the director had him wear a Masonic ring.


I've not seen the movie so don't know whether that's the case or not. Of
course, we do have this "problem" in the world where actors suddenly
become - in the minds of some fans - the character they play. Then, their
every behavior in real life is judged by what that character might have
done in a fantasy! It's amazing, isn't it?

Ed


Ed King

unread,
Jul 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/15/98
to
In article <01bdb060$391d1c40$cce2...@tg6860.tg.nsw.gov.au>, Ross
Ebeling cogently wrote:
>...that I can appreciate exactly what TYC45 is on about.

Perhaps when you read her/his most recent filth, you may disabuse
yourself of this notion quite quickly!

I have had e-mail from this person who wanted to impress upon me
her/his deep knowledge of such matters; I suspect that my e-mailed
response likely produced the vile that we are now seeing.

I believe that the manner in which two people shook hands in front of
hundreds of news cameras is no more related to the Fraternity than the
similarity between our reference to the sun rising in the East and the
fact that it actually does!

Just my two cents....

Regards,
Ed
http://www.masonicinfo.com


Ross Ebeling

unread,
Jul 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/16/98
to

Wyve...@yahoo.com wrote in article <35AC25D4...@yahoo.com>...


>
>
> TYC45 wrote:
>
> > The discussion about Leonardo Dicaprio is interesting because whilst I
have no
> > particular knowledge about Leo being a Mason.
> >
> > I watched with interest when Leo attended a Film Premiere in London
about two
> > months ago, When Leo met the Prince of Wales (The Heir to the British
throne)
> > he quite distinctly gave Prince Charles the Master Mason handshake.
>

> It is always interesting to have a non-Mason tell Mason's what a Master
Mason's
> Handshake is.
>
> Perhaps you don't know this but they shake hands differently in Europe
than they
> do in the States. The Europeans don't grasp the hand across the palm,
like
> Americans do, they grasp the fingers (and don't squeeze) and they place
their
> thumbs on the knuckles, not on the web of skin between the fingers and
thumb.
>

The handshakes in Australia are so similar to those in _England_ (not
Europe) that I can appreciate exactly what TYC45 is on about.

BTW - it is a common speculation in Sydney that Her Gracious Majesty the
Queen Elizabeth II regularly _gives_ the MM grip, when she can reasonably
expect a reply.

That's now _two_ lady freemasons ;^)

Ross


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages