Absolute fury - anti scum

Keith Chesworth

Nov 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/30/00
Just got our local 'free rag' , and well overpriced too!!
The so called Luton and Dunstable Herald and Post
Saw this article in it (scanned, cut and pasted):-

Row over hospice donation

LUTON'S Pasque Hospice and next door neighbours the Exodus Collective
have clashed over the acceptance of sponsorship cash from local
Freemasons.

Peaceful demonstrators voiced their objection to the hospice, in Great
Bramingham Lane, Streatley, taking money from the controversial
society.

Pasque Hospice director of fundraising Carol Bagni said: It was very
embarrassing for us when 20 demonstrators appeared out of nowhere as
we were holding a ceremony to thank the Freemasons for their latest
donation of new boards."

The morning after the demonstration a new £2,500 sign was found to be
vandalised, costing £400 damage.

Carol confronted Exodus spokesman Glenn Jenkins. She said: "I asked
Glenn straight out whether anyone from the collective had vandalised
our new sign. He was Insistent they had not."

Demonstrators were protesting against the involvement of the
Freemasons in sponsorship of the hospice, including getting the
organisation's name included on the new sign.

Carol said: "Exodus Were asking me to cherry pick the organisations
that are allowed to donate to the hospice but I cannot do that."
During the past five years the Freemasons have donated £112,000 to the
hospice and last Thursday handed over further cheques valued at
£12,000.

This is a childrens Hospice!!
The Exodus Collective is a gang of scum who hold illegal raves on
private land at whim. Actively support illeggal drug taking. Squat in
private properties etc.
Glen Jenkins is a well known convicted criminal with several
convictions under his belt.
Owing to the incompetancy of the Bedfordshire Police to deal with them
they now apear to be well above the law.

In the article WE get to be called controversial - sheesh

Keith J Chesworth - WM Burton Court Lodge 3864 London - UGLE
Web sites:-
Unseen London - www.boiler.u-net.com
Dunstable - www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Paradise/8227/home.htm
Warships of WW1- www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congress/6728/index.html
Oil Tankers - www.telinco.co.uk/boilerbill/
Masonic Musings - www.masonry.telinco.co.uk/

Jim Bennie

Nov 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/30/00
In <d1bd2tc75eju5nsth...@4ax.com>, Keith Chesworth

<keith.c...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> In the article WE get to be called controversial - sheesh

Keith, did the story quote any Masonic "officials"? What did
he/they say?

Jim Bennie, IPM No. 44, Vancouver BC

Kansan1225

Nov 30, 2000, 8:02:29 PM11/30/00
Keith Chesworth wrote:

>In the article WE get to be called controversial - sheesh

Face the facts. People everywhere, slowly but surely, are waking up to
the true nature of Freemasonry.

Kansan1225

Prime Minister of His Imperial Majesty's Government

exodus_c...@my-deja.com

Nov 30, 2000, 10:09:35 PM11/30/00
LODGING COMPLAINTS

What happens when a group of people challenge the clandestine power of
the Freemasons in public? Peter Panatone investigates the Exodus
Collective's run-in with the Freemasons of Bedfordshire.Photo:Nick
Cobbing

As a Freemason judge, Lord Justice Millet was not pleased. Following a
recommendation from the Home Affairs Select Committee last year, all
Masonic members of the criminal justice system will have to come out of
the closet. As one of the few prominent Masons already revealed, it's
Millet's name you'll often see quoted in newspapers, defending
the "civil liberties"of his fellow clandestines.

"You can't choose which judge will try your case, so what's the
point,"he argued in February this year.1 However, as members of the
Luton-based Exodus Collective are all to well aware, his assertion was
an audacious mislead of we, the jury.

Is it possible that Millet spoke unaware that his fellow judicial
Mason, Sir Maurice Drake, stood down from a murder trial in 1996, when
the defendant's legal team argued that Drake's Masonic membership might
lead to bias in his decision making? Not only was this thought to be
the first time a judge has stood down over Masonic affiliations - a
fact that could not have escaped the attention of Lord Justice Millet -
but Sir Maurice Drake also happens to sit with Millet on the Mason's
own Commission of Appeals Court. Drake, like Millet, is one of the few
high-profile Masons whose membership has been revealed publicly.

The murder trial in question involved Paul Taylor, a prominent member
of Luton's Exodus Collective. As Squall readers may recall, Taylor was
involved in an incident outside a Luton public house on a cold winter's
night in 1996. After an aggressively drunken man was asked to leave the
pub, a small scrap ensued outside the premises which Paul Taylor
stepped in to break up. The man continued his threatening behaviour and
was chased down the road with Taylor then returning to the pub. When
the man was later found dead inside a council compound in a local park,
he was deemed to have died from hypothermia, exacerbated by alcohol
consumption and blood loss caused by an injury incurred whilst climbing
into the compound. When Taylor heard about the discovery of the man's
body, he went to the local police to tell them about the incident
outside the pub. He was subsequently arrested and charged with murder.

Regular Squall readers will be aware that this was just one of many
extraordinary charges brought against members of the Exodus
Collective.2 Many of these incidents were included in a Channel Four
documentary broadcast in 1996, which investigated a network of
interlocking political and business interests implicated in attacks on
the Collective.3 One of the malevolent interlocking interests making
regular appearances throughout this incredible saga is that of
Freemasonry.

The Exodus Collective were once told by a friendly policeman that the
well-attended free raves they organise take serious chunks of profit
out of Luton's pubs and night-clubs.4 There are an estimated 5,000
people in the pubs and clubs of Luton on weekends5, unless, that is,
Exodus are holding one of their free raves which regularly attract in
excess of 3,000 people. Exodus became aware that business interests in
Luton would not be keen on the commercial challenge presented by the
Collective's aspiration to operate a low-price entertainment venue. One
such interest is Whitbread Plc, which have their headquarters in Luton
and own many of the pubs in the town. Samuel Whitbread is Lord
Lieutenant of Bedfordshire and chairman of the committee which selects
justices of the peace for the region. He is also a masonically
associated Knight of St John and shares an office in Luton with the
Crown Prosecution Service.

Indeed, persistent efforts to get their proposal for a community centre
considered by the council were constantly frustrated, despite support
from the local community, academics and some councillors. "It seemed to
me that Exodus on this occasion, and not for the first time, were being
treated less fairly than a good many other applicants,"said Cllr David
Franks, the leader of the Lib-Dem group, after a Luton Planning
Committee meeting in 1995.3 The Labour leader of Luton Borough Council,
Cllr Roy Davis, had proved particularly obstructive to the Exodus
Collective throughout the years. He was majorly responsible for seeking
injunctions against the parties organised by Exodus, the result of
which was the deployment of riot police from five different
constabularies, who made concerted efforts to stop Exodus' raves on
four separate occasions. As chairman of the General Purposes Committee,
he also rubber stamped council authorisation for the police to
prosecute three members of the Exodus Collective under the
Entertainments (Increased Penalties) Act 1990.

This private members legislation increased penalties against unlicensed
rave organisers and was drafted by the then MP for Luton South, Sir
Graham Bright, who served as personal private secretary (PPS) to Prime
Minister John Major between 1990 and 1994. Before joining John Major's
team, Bright had been PPS to the Earl of Caithness - a member of the
Sinclair family whose long Masonic tradition stretches back to the
knights templar and the crusades. In local Luton newspapers, Bright
spoke out against the Exodus Collective on several occasions but when
approached by Spectacle Productions, makers of the two Channel Four
documentaries on Exodus, he refused to say whether he was a Freemason.
His fellow Luton MP, John Carlisle - now spokesperson for the Tobacco
Manufacturers Association - was also vociferous in his condemnation of
the Collective, casting aspersions in the House of Commons about Exodus
and drug dealing.6 He is known to have been a guest of honour at
several Masonic functions in Luton although he too has refused to
answer all enquiries about his Masonic affiliations.

Before being retired early, Chief Inspector Mick Brown of Bedfordshire
Police spoke to journalist Tim Malyon: "I heard a number of Members of
Parliament had written to the Chief Constable saying this should stop,
that the police ought to get on the case... there were some Members of
Parliament advocating drastic measures."

Council leader Roy Davis had also seen to it that a public meeting
organised by the Exodus Collective at Luton Town Hall, following a raid
on their farm in 1993, was cancelled at short notice. After rubber-
stamping other co-ordinated injunctions against the Collective, Davis
made an unsuccessful attempt to have Exodus' spokesperson Glenn Jenkins
jailed for organising free raves in 1996. The council also asked the
judge to widen the injunction against Jenkins, allowing him to be
jailed if anyone organised raves in Luton; a move described in the
local papers by the leader of Luton's Liberal Democrats, as "fascist".
The judge, who dismissed the entire case, said the council's request
was "so wide I can't see it".
When Exodus were given a copy of the 1983 Bedfordshire Masonic Yearbook
(not publicly available), they discovered that Roy Davis' name was in
it. In protest at his persistent obstruction, members of the Collective
interrupted a full council meeting for a 15 minute demonstration and
distributed leaflets exposing Davis' Masonic membership. It caused the
Council leader considerable embarrassment and, at a meeting of the
Labour group, Davis assured his fellow councillors that he had in fact
left the Masons in 1983. He also told a local paper: "I have nothing to
hide. I was a Freemason but resigned before I joined the council in
1983, but I owe it to the people I used to be with not to talk about
the details. I got into it through the family. I took the view it could
have been as a conflict of interest and decided the interests of the
council must come first."8 The Labour group accepted his version of
events and Davis was re-elected leader. However, a copy of the 1987
Bedfordshire Masonic Yearbook - once again not available to the public
but recently seen by Squall - reveals that he was still a Mason five
years after he claims to have left. Exodus' public demonstration and
exposure of Davis' Masonic membership took place at Luton Town Hall on
July 15th 1996 and triggered off a remarkable series of events. The
following day, BBC Three Counties Radio interviewed a very
uncomfortable Roy Davis and asked him several times about his Masonic
connections. Live on air, Davis insisted that he'd been brought into
the studio under false pretences: "I didn't come here to talk about
that,"he complained several times.

Catalysed by his discomfort, BBC Three Counties Radio ran a Mason
special on July 17th interviewing Christopher Knight, a prominent Mason
and author of an influential book on Freemasonic mythology called
the 'Hiram Key'. A can of worms was prised open in public. On the same
day a "senior panel of judges"met to discuss Taylor's murder case and
made an unusual decision that Exodus would only get to hear about the
following month.

In August, Paul Taylor's legal team - who were preparing the defence
for his murder trial due in March 1997 - were suddenly told that the
trial had been brought forward to September 1996. Neither the defence
nor the prosecution were ready for such a major trial at four weeks
notice, and asked the pre-trial judge not to move the trial date
forward. The defence also argued that the movement of the date meant
that their preferred barrister, Michael Mansfield QC, would not be able
to conduct the case. The pre-trial judge (Judge Rodwell) refused their
submissions, saying that "a senior panel of judges"which met on July
17th, had decided that the trial-date should be moved forward to
September and that Sir Maurice Drake - a senior High Court judge who
was supposed to have retired in 1995 - would preside over the case.

The United Grand Lodge of England published a publicly available
yearbook for the first time in 1996, listing some of its members who
occupy official positions in its hierarchy. Sir Maurice Drake was
included in the book as an officer in the elite Royal Arch division of
Masonry. The instant Exodus discovered Drake's Masonic membership, the
unusual manoeuvring of the trial date and the drafting in of Drake as
judge began to make alarming sense. Taylor's legal team prepared a
submission to Drake - which included an article from Squall - calling
for him to stand down as judge over the potential for bias in the light
of Exodus' publicly expressed disquiet over the malevolent influence of
local Freemasonry. Drake accepted the submission, stood down and Taylor
was subsequently acquitted of all charges by his judicial replacement.
However, Masonic judges were to make another appearance in the saga. In
1997, the Department of Transport decided to sell the previously
derelict Long Meadow Farm, which had been refurbished and stocked with
animals by the Collective and occupied under licence by them since
1992. The property had originally been purchased by the DoT for an M1
widening scheme which had never materialised.

Rather than offer it to Exodus, however, the DoT announced the property
would be sold via a secret bid auction. Keen to secure the premises for
its continued use as a community farm, the Collective had the 19-acre
property valued and put in a bid higher than the valuation. When,
without further notice, Exodus were told to vacate the premises because
their bid had not been successful, the Collective went to court to
fight the eviction notice. The basis of their argument was that the
nature of their four-year tenancy gave them legal entitlements to
purchase the premises at a fair market price. Although they lost the
case, a further hearing in the High Court before two judges ruled that
they had grounds for appeal.

However, a further pre-appeal hearing held at the High Court on October
21st last year prevented the appeal from taking place. This hearing was
presided over by three judges, the two most vocal of which were Sir
John Balcombe and Lord Justice Millet. Unaware at the time that both
these judges are senior Freemasons listed in the United Grand Lodge
yearbook, Exodus' legal team did not make any submissions for them to
stand down. Nevertheless, it is inconceivable that both these high
profile Masons had not heard of the Exodus Collective through the
precedential stand-down of fellow judicial Mason Sir Maurice Drake at
the previous trial. As well as being a member of the United Grand
Lodge's external relations committee, Sir John Balcombe is also a
member of the powerful General Purposes Committee, responsible for
United Grand Lodge policy. The case for potential bias in their
decision making was clear and would surely have succeeded in forcing
them to stand down had Exodus known. The United Grand Lodge informed
the Home Affairs Select Committee that only two out of the 39 Appeal
court judges in this country are Freemasons. Presuming this to be true,
what are the chances that Exodus - the only known organisation in
public battle with Freemasonry - would have both of them presiding over
their case? During the proceedings, Lord Justice Millet showed complete
disregard for the grounds of appeal when he said there was "never any
prospect of the applicants establishing they were entitled to the
protection of the statutory code". The judges refused Exodus the right
to appeal and so paving the way for eviction.

One of the especially malicious incidents involving Freemasonry was the
attempt by Dunstable Police and one councillor in particular to revoke
the pub licence held by Betty Jenkins, mother of Exodus members Glenn,
Richard and Elaine Jenkins.

Mrs Jenkins had taken over management of the Globe Public House in
1994. Not long after her arrival, a local resident, Charles Anderson,
began making extravagant complaints about noise emanating from the pub.
Although Anderson remained the sole complainant, Mrs Jenkins sought to
allay his concerns by spending £3,000 on installing double glazing in
the pub and sealing up the door nearest to where Anderson lived.
However, Anderson's complaints continued, with references to the music
in the pub as "jungle drums"and to the clientele as "low-life trash".

Although there were disco nights in the pub, Mrs Jenkins held them only
on Friday and Saturday nights, instead of the four nights a week disco
policy operated by the previous management of the pub. Every resident
of the street on which the Globe is situated, except Anderson, signed a
petition saying the pub was no problem in the area. In a multitude of
witness testimonies presented later in court, almost the entire quota
of local residents, including local businesses, testified that the
Globe Public House had considerably improved in terms of noise and
clientele-conduct since the arrival of Mrs Jenkins as manager.

This particularly vicious part of the saga really started smelling
rotten when Bedfordshire Police - in response to just one complainant -
put a team of intelligence officers in a flat across the road to gather
evidence on the pub. These officers, including DC Creed - one of the
main investigating officers involved in the murder charge against Paul
Taylor, claim to have seen people on the street throwing bottles. These
intelligence operations were organised by Inspector Nicholas Banfield
of Dunstable Police, who began visiting the pub on several occasions to
accuse Betty of serving alcoholic drink after hours. During one such
visit it is alleged by several occupants of the pub, including two
probation officers, that Banfield assaulted two people after they
voiced objections over his attitude to Mrs Jenkins. The two victims,
who included Betty's son Richard, then sued Banfield for assault.
Banfield, in turn, sued them for the same charge. The assault charges
against the two occupants of the pub were dismissed by the magistrate
who said police had "acted beyond the execution of their duty".
Banfield's trial for assault on the other hand never reached court,
being defeated on a legal technicality before any evidence was heard.

Mrs Jenkins, who had worked in the pub business for over ten years,
vigorously denied any allegations of impropriety and made a complaint
about Inspector Banfield's "aggressive and obnoxious"behaviour to his
Divisional Commander, Chief Superintendent Brian Minahane. She met
Minahane the next day and was assured the matter would be discussed
with Banfield. The next Mrs Jenkins heard about the matter was when
Inspector Banfield came into the pub with 8-10 police officers. In the
fracas which ensued, a 71 year-old man who drank in the pub was knocked
unconscious by police. Inspector Banfield later told the court that the
old man had walked into the outstretched arm of a police dog handler.
The role of Freemasonry in this ugly story was most evidential in the
activities of Cllr Peter Roberts, the ward councillor for the area in
which the Globe public house is situated. Listed in the Bedfordshire
Masonic Yearbook as a Freemason, Roberts represented the interests of
the sole complainant, Charles Anderson, and admits to having meetings
with Inspector Banfield about the case. At no point did he ever come
and talk to Mrs Jenkins, despite the fact that she ran a business and
lived in his ward. When Mrs Jenkins approached him to ask why he had
been so instrumental in seeking the revocation of her licence without
ever coming to speak to her, he could offer no explanation. Mrs Jenkins
had also received a letter from Aldwych Housing Association, who manage
Charles Anderson's flat, saying that they now intended to move Anderson
because he was unsuitable to be housed near a pub. Weeks later Sir
David Madel (Con MP Beds South West) wrote to Chief Superintendent
Minahane just three days after Minahane had assumed position as
divisional commander of Dunstable Police. Referring to a complaint from
Charles Anderson and his wife, Madel wrote: "Dear Mr Minahane.... They
[the Andersons] do describe what must be a very distressing situation
for them, and I wonder if there is anything more that can be done?"

Why did Madel become involved weeks after Aldwych Housing Association
had said they were going to move the Andersons anyway? And, as a
constituency MP for Betty Jenkins, why did he never write to her?
Masonic researchers say the request for succour from distress is a
typical linguistic Masonic request, although Madel has refused to
answer any questions about the case. Despite positive testimonies from
probation officers, locals and three CID police officers who drank in
the Globe Public House, Mrs Jenkins' pub licence was taken away, with
total court costs of £13,000 awarded against her. She was obliged to
close the pub immediately and make her staff redundant. A judicial
review of the whole case is currently being sought.

The targeting of Betty Jenkins as a means of seeking revenge against
the activities of her Exodus Collective sons is perhaps the most
insidious of the operations described thus far. Prior to this case, Mrs
Jenkins had no animosity towards the local police, despite their run-
ins with her two sons. Indeed, her other son, Tony Jenkins, is in fact
a police officer with the Bedfordshire Constabulary and was one of the
three police officers who appeared to defend her right to run a pub.

Unbeknown to themselves, members of the Exodus Collective have grown up
in an area considered to have a higher than average incidence of
Masonic influence. In March of this year, Bedfordshire Fire Brigade
Union bosses spoke out against the pernicious influence of Freemasonry
within the fire service in the county. In a Luton On Sunday article
headlined: 'Masons run fire brigade - claim', an anonymous source is
quoted: "Serving members feel so strongly that pressure is being put on
the union to rip up the equal opportunities policy on the grounds that
it is already a sham as a result of widespread Masonic dealings. All
our people are fed up to the back teeth with these Masons."Contacted by
the newspaper, Bedfordshire's Fire Chief, Peter Holland, refused to say
whether he was a mason.9

When the environment and business journal, ENDS Report ran an article
on Freemasonic influence in the Environment Agency - Britain's largest
quango - they were told by a number of anonymous but 'informed' sources
that a large number of the Agency's Masonic staff had come from
Bedfordshire and its surrounding counties.10 A (once again) anonymous
source is quoted: "It is widely said throughout the Agency that Anglia
is known to be an area where Freemasonry counts."According to people
who worked at the Bedford headquarters of Her Majesty's Inspectorate of
Pollution (HMIP) - one of the government bodies which amalgamated to
form the Environment Agency - Masonic lodge meetings were regularly
advertised on HMIP's noticeboards. The ENDS Report investigation
discovered that two of the Environment Agency's regional managers
attend the same Huntingdon Masonic lodge (in the neighbouring county of
Cambridgeshire) as the senior managers from the local water boards they
are responsible for regulating. The ENDS Report were also told by four
separate sources that at least one member of the Environment Agency's
board is a Freemason in the Huntingdon lodge. Lord De Ramsey - who
despite having little direct experience of environmental issues - was
made head of the newly formed Environment Agency in 1996 and is paid
£12,000 a year for working four days a month. A previous president of
the powerful Country Landowners' Association, De Ramsey's rich land-
owning interests are centred in Huntingdon.11

The nature of Freemasonic manipulation and retribution lies, like many
a devil, obscured in convoluted detail; the currency of operation being
the clever mastery of mundane procedures. Sometimes referred to as "the
mafia of mediocrity", Freemasonry's clandestine and often malicious
deployment of clever manipulation is highly corrosive to any notion of
democracy and public accountability.

Starting up in 1992, as a group of friends with four speakers, no money
and a desire to dance together, the Exodus Collective has evolved into
a force for social justice that has rattled the hornets' nest in
Bedfordshire. As the only known organisation in the country which is
publicly and audaciously challenging Freemasons in both their locality
and in the national media, the saga of the Exodus Collective is
providing a unique insight into the sting of Freemasonry.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

exodus_c...@my-deja.com

Nov 30, 2000, 10:51:25 PM11/30/00
Censorship and brute force are the weapons of the totalitarian state;

Use of finance to shape or to restrict ventures and a clandestine
masonic judiciary are the weapons of the mason states.

Can you say:

"Freemasons pervert justice; Freemasons lie; Freemasons bear false
witness; Freemasons pervert and corrupt the fabric of society for their
own clandestine ends" ?

No? We, the British public can.

Dec 1, 2000, 1:54:27 AM12/1/00
In article <d1bd2tc75eju5nsth...@4ax.com>,
Keith Chesworth <keith.c...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> This is a childrens Hospice!!

They built a Community Centre, you (the Freemasons):

a) closed it down
b) then burned it down
c) trumped up ludicrous drugs charges
d) trumped up ludicrous murder charges

and

e) A conspiracy between Luton Freemasons,
Whitbread brewery directors and
Certain Conservative then-Cabinet Ministers
was exposed as a result of your brutal yet inept fumbling.

Use of finance to shape or to restrict ventures and a clandestine
masonic judiciary are the weapons of the mason states.

> The Exodus Collective is a gang of scum who hold illegal raves on

> private land at whim. Actively support illeggal drug taking. Squat in
> private properties etc.

You are lying which is typical of your 'craft'

> Glen Jenkins is a well known convicted criminal with several
> convictions under his belt.

Glen Jenkins survived trumped up ludicrous drugs charges and trumped up
ludicrous murder charges and a conspiracy between Luton Freemasons,
Whitbread brewery directors and Certain Conservative then-Cabinet
Ministers was exposed as a result of your brutal yet inept fumbling.

Again you are lying which is typical of your 'craft'.

> Owing to the incompetancy of the Bedfordshire Police to deal with them
> they now apear to be well above the law.

You mean CORRUPTION not incompetancy of the PUBLICLY EXPOSED MASON
POLICE.

--
X.

"Censorship and brute force are the weapons of the totalitarian state;

Use of finance to shape or to restrict ventures and a clandestine
masonic judiciary are the weapons of the mason states."

-- X.

Keith Chesworth

Dec 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/1/00
On 30 Nov 2000 17:01:47 -0800, jgbe...@vcn.bc.ca (Jim Bennie) wrote:

>In <d1bd2tc75eju5nsth...@4ax.com>, Keith Chesworth

><keith.c...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> In the article WE get to be called controversial - sheesh
>

>Keith, did the story quote any Masonic "officials"? What did
>he/they say?
>
>Jim Bennie, IPM No. 44, Vancouver BC

I posted the story in it's entirety, just scanned OCR'd copied from
Word into Agent and sent.. So No.
Keith J Chesworth Master Burton Court 3864 London UGLE

mike...@my-deja.com

Dec 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/1/00
In article <907hv2$isu$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

X <exodus_c...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> In article <d1bd2tc75eju5nsth...@4ax.com>,
> Keith Chesworth <keith.c...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
Would you mind posting your organisation's stated objectives and
purpose on this NG. As I am sure that we would all like to see them. It
is far more likely to succeed than just calling someone a liar if they
don't understand your organisation (hey that seems familiar)
--
Mike,
Mersey Lodge No. 5434, London, UGLE.

Jim Bennie

Dec 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/1/00
In <j1pe2t8n9os72ssqg...@4ax.com>, Keith Chesworth

<keith.c...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On 30 Nov 2000 17:01:47 -0800, jgbe...@vcn.bc.ca (Jim Bennie) wrote:
> >Keith, did the story quote any Masonic "officials"? What did
> >he/they say?
> >
> >Jim Bennie, IPM No. 44, Vancouver BC

> I posted the story in it's entirety, just scanned OCR'd copied from
> Word into Agent and sent.. So No.

Thanks, Keith. I wonder if the reporter chose not to ask any
Masonic officials for reaction or made a conscious decision not
to seek it.

Gee, and we're in bed with BREWERY interests?! Gee, now there's a
new one.

Jim Bennie, IPM No. 44, Vancouver BC Canada

host

Dec 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/1/00
No kidding, does the term 600 threescore and six ring a bell?

Host.

Jim Bennie

Dec 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/1/00
In <909smd$fph$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, X <exodus_c...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> In article <909r3j$9...@vcn.bc.ca>,

> jgbe...@vcn.bc.ca (Jim Bennie) wrote:
> > Gee, and we're in bed with BREWERY interests?! Gee, now there's a
> > new one.
> The Exodus Collective were once told by a friendly policeman that the
> well-attended free raves they organise take serious chunks of profit
> out of Luton's pubs and night-clubs.

Hi, X-guy. Thanks for the explanation, at least your side of it.

Interesting. I was once told by police and municipal officials their
objections to raves have to do with use of alcohol by underage people,
kids doing (and selling) ecstacy and other illegal drugs, disobeying
zoning regulations, and pimps hanging around looking for girls to lure
into prostitution. Not all raves attract that element - but some
organisers couldn't be bothered or see no need to stop illegal
activities at their events.. then blame anybody but themselves for
the police busting them.

The people who go to raves here are generally too young to get into
a pub. Obviously, no chunks of pub profits are a factor, let alone
serious ones.

> Exodus became aware that business interests in
> Luton would not be keen on the commercial challenge presented by the
> Collective's aspiration to operate a low-price entertainment venue.

Low-price? I thought it was free. You guys making money on this?

> One such interest is Whitbread Plc, which have their headquarters in Luton
> and own many of the pubs in the town. Samuel Whitbread is Lord
> Lieutenant of Bedfordshire and chairman of the committee which selects
> justices of the peace for the region. He is also a masonically
> associated Knight of St John and shares an office in Luton with the
> Crown Prosecution Service.

So THIS is the Masonic influence? A guy who isn't even a Mason.. he's
in some "masonically associated" group I've never even heard of.. and
some people who "may" be Masons, and a guy who worked for a Mason at
one time. That's your proof there's some evil secret band of Masons
conspiring together? Pretty weak. But, you gotta blame someone, right?
Why not the Masons? Everyone blames them these days. It's a case of
repeating the same tired nonsense (Masons always work together to
influence things in secret) and innuendo (a bunch of guys I'm upset
with may have something to do with the Masons, so that means Masons
are conspiring against me) over and over and someone gullible person's
bound to swallow it.

Jack Hickey

Dec 1, 2000, 9:21:46 PM12/1/00
On 01 Dec 2000 01:02:29 GMT, kansa...@aol.com (Kansan1225) wrote:

> Face the facts. People everywhere, slowly but surely, are waking up to
>the true nature of Freemasonry.

They certainly are, and not nearly quickly enough. The faster
people "wake up to the true nature of Freemasonry," the faster and
stronger our Fraternity will grow.

Thank you for the encouraging words, Nicky.

Jack Hickey, MM
Senior Warden
Chairman, Masonic Awareness Committee
Isaiah Thomas Lodge (No number)
Eureka Royal Arch Chapter
Hiram Council, R&SM
SK,Worcester County Commandery No. 5
Worcester MA
www.masslodges.org

Dec 1, 2000, 11:09:51 PM12/1/00
In article <909r3j$9...@vcn.bc.ca>,
jgbe...@vcn.bc.ca (Jim Bennie) wrote:

> Gee, and we're in bed with BREWERY interests?! Gee, now there's a
> new one.

The Exodus Collective were once told by a friendly policeman that the
well-attended free raves they organise take serious chunks of profit

out of Luton's pubs and night-clubs. There are an estimated 5,000
people in the pubs and clubs of Luton on weekends, unless, that is,

[...]

Michael Harris

Dec 2, 2000, 12:33:54 AM12/2/00
In the States Masons only discuss Masonry with other Masons.
I can say that there exist strong checks againt collusion
and Masons seem dedicated to causes which are beneficial to
the community.

Have a nice day, all.

mh
--
"I pretend that I'm not listening and I pour myself some milk."
-- Suzanne Vega

saka...@my-deja.com

Dec 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/2/00
In article <90a8i1$7...@vcn.bc.ca>,
jgbe...@vcn.bc.ca (Jim Bennie) wrote:

> So THIS is the Masonic influence?

--
Sakanana

saka...@my-deja.com

Dec 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/2/00
In article <90a8i1$7...@vcn.bc.ca>,
jgbe...@vcn.bc.ca (Jim Bennie) wrote:

--
Sakanana

Keith Chesworth

Dec 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/2/00
On 1 Dec 2000 19:42:43 -0800, jgbe...@vcn.bc.ca (Jim Bennie) wrote:

>In <j1pe2t8n9os72ssqg...@4ax.com>, Keith Chesworth
><keith.c...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> On 30 Nov 2000 17:01:47 -0800, jgbe...@vcn.bc.ca (Jim Bennie) wrote:
>> >Keith, did the story quote any Masonic "officials"? What did
>> >he/they say?
>> >

>> >Jim Bennie, IPM No. 44, Vancouver BC
>

>> I posted the story in it's entirety, just scanned OCR'd copied from
>> Word into Agent and sent.. So No.
>
>Thanks, Keith. I wonder if the reporter chose not to ask any
>Masonic officials for reaction or made a conscious decision not
>to seek it.

Or maybe just not to publish it. Censorship seems to be rife in Lton
Borough Council.

>Gee, and we're in bed with BREWERY interests?! Gee, now there's a
>new one.

The rules according to the anti's sem to be that we are in bed with
everyone they can have a go at :-)

>Jim Bennie, IPM No. 44, Vancouver BC Canada

Keith J Chesworth Master Burton court Lodge 3864 London UGLE etc

sean...@my-deja.com

Dec 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/2/00
In article <90777s$b90$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

exodus_c...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Censorship and brute force are the weapons of the totalitarian state;
>
> Use of finance to shape or to restrict ventures and a clandestine
> masonic judiciary are the weapons of the mason states.
>
> Can you say:
>
> "Freemasons pervert justice; Freemasons lie; Freemasons bear false
> witness; Freemasons pervert and corrupt the fabric of society for
their
> own clandestine ends" ?
>
> No? We, the British public can.

What makes you think you speak for the British public, other than that
section of it which inhabits our asylums?

sean...@my-deja.com

Dec 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/2/00
In article <9074pd$9dc$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Have you nothing better to do with your life?

Mike Wells

Dec 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/2/00

<saka...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:90aajb$ope$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

big snip -

Another "Mike" asked in essence, what is the purpose of the Exodus
Collective? Is it a commune? Is it a money producing venture? As an
organization (incorporated?), what are the directives of the Exodus
Collective?

From your writings, it is obvious that the Exodus Collective was not formed
as an anti-Masonic organization but rather as a venture that ran into
opposition from governmental representatives some of which were/are Masons.
Were they also Anglicans? Catholics? All male? What is the basest common
thread of your alleged persecutors' associations?

Mike Wells
Normal #673, AF&AM, Illinois
mgwb...@fgi.net

j ruble

Dec 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/2/00
I agree with you, and as people "wake up to Freemasonary" our membership
grows.

We do appreciate your support.

SCOTTY

"Kansan1225" <kansa...@aol.com> wrote in message

j ruble

Dec 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/2/00
Listen carefully. X was the the one that murdeded JFK.

Well, makes as much sense as the following post, don't it?

SCOTTY

"X" <exodus_c...@my-deja.com> wrote in message