BOAz, Jachin, Maha Bone, Amni Ruhamah

Jon Riley

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the Knights Templer
degree of Masonry. I renounce the curse and death wish of Judas, or of
having the head cut off and placed on top of a church spire. I renounce the
unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull.

I will die only for God and the Holly Spirt.

Jon Riley

gordon

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Have a nice transition :)

gordon

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Have a good transition

gordon

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

have a nice transition

Michael Higgins

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

You know what, Jon? I don't think anything bad is going to happen to you
because of your "renunciation".

Each man is free to follow the dictates of his own conscience. If you
were involved in the Knights Templar stuff and have had a change of
heart then all you have to do is walk away from it.

Living for God and the Holy Spirit is, I think, somewhat more in line
with what He intends.

eas...@redriverok.com

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

In article <01bda3ea$ac5ea340$d502...@mycomputer.cadvision.com>,

"Jon Riley" <jon_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the Knights Templer
> degree of Masonry. I renounce the curse and death wish of Judas, or of
> having the head cut off and placed on top of a church spire. I renounce the
> unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull.
>
> I will die only for God and the Holly Spirt.
>
> Jon Riley

First of all is you are claiming to have been a mason, please give your lodge
number and any other masonic bodies (I will give mine at the end of this post)
secondly I would suggest before you go off the deep end ask yourself a few
questions:

1. If masonry was so objectionable why did you do it in the first place?
Could it be that nothing is wrong with masonry and you have allowed yourself
to be swayed by a few anti masons? Or books of lies such as "Masonry Beyond
the Light"?

2. If masonry is so fiendish how do you explain the large number of devout
born-again christians in masonry? I was a backslidden christian when I joined
the lodge, one of our past masters brought me back to the Lord and I am now
studying for the Ministry. Thats an odd thing for a bunch of devil worhipers
to do?

3. Care to post exactly what you think is wrong in masonry? Is it the
Bible as the Rule and Guide of Faith? Is it tenets like charity and brotherly
love? Is it the admonishments to live a moral and upright life??

Chuck Easttom
Junior Warden Oklahoma Lodge #45 Durant Oklahoma
Worthy Patron OES Chapter #17
32d McCalester Scottish Rite Temple, McCalester Oklahoma
Noble in the Beduin Shrine Temple, Muskogee Oklahoma

MasonTruth

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Dear Jon,
First I would like to even verify that you are or were a Mason.
Seems as if you forget that MAsonry is the best friend to Religion. We stress
that a man dedicate and devote his life to God's Service. You seem to have gone
a bit off the deep end here. Anti-Masons that come up with this stuff usually
are misinformed or have ulterior motives. Do you claim to be a better Christian
then so many of us who are Chrsitians and happen to be Masons? Are you more
dedicted to God the the Brethren of other Faiths? I think not.. I see that you
are a bit overzealous but newness of your association with anti-masons wears
off you will see the error of your ways. Christ is not hate as the anti-masons
act with the false accusations and lies. You should always look deeply into
things before you jump in. What made you decide to become a MAson anyway? I
wish you good luck in your endeavors but keep in mind that atanytime you chose
to disassociate yourself from MAsonry you simply walk away. The big emotional
hurrah seems pointless unless done for attention.. In any event good luck and
God Bless.. BEfore you made such a jump I would have spoken to some of the
Brethren that are also Ministers. There are men of the cloth from every faith
in MAsonry..

Sincerely & Respectfully
Bro. Manny Blanco
Moreno Valley Lodge # 804
Moreno Valley, CA

A Christian and a Mason..
I would denounce neither but would denounce any Church who could not see the
good in Freemasonry and accept my being a member of the Fraternity.

CHarris141

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Brothers & Non,

I am a York Rite Mason. I also am very active in the Ritual. Whatever he says
about the obligations I have not seen. If they are, it is symbolic only as we
all should know. My interporetation of the ritual seems that is what the
original Knights did (as close as possible). Maybe I am wrong but I find
nothing wrong with the riutal.
Sir Knight Christopher A. Harris, 32*
Senior Deacon & Lodge Education Officer of
McDonald Lodge # 324 AF & AM Independence, Missouri
MASTER MASON
http://members.aol.com/CHarris141/mason.html
(this is my masonic homepage with literally tons of links)

Eugene Goldman.·.

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

On 30 Jun 1998 16:05:17 GMT, charr...@aol.com (CHarris141) wrote:

*Brothers & Non,
*
*I am a York Rite Mason. I also am very active in the Ritual. Whatever he says
*about the obligations I have not seen. If they are, it is symbolic only as we
*all should know. My interporetation of the ritual seems that is what the
*original Knights did (as close as possible). Maybe I am wrong but I find
*nothing wrong with the riutal.

No, but then again, you have actually *experienced* the ceremonies *first hand*,
as opposed to reading about them from someone with a point to prove.

|O| Be well. Travel with a light heart.

Eugene Goldman P.*. M.*.
W.M. Black Mountain Lodge, #845, San Diego, Ca.
http://www.blackmountainlodge.net
p.m. Blackmer Lodge #442, San Diego, Ca.
Southern Ca. Research Lodge
A.A.S.R., Valley of San Diego

May Brotherly Love forever prevail,
and every moral and social Virtue cement us.

If you can read this, you have gone too far!

CHarris141

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

I just re-read the ritual to make sure I was making a correct statement. Yes
there is a symbolic penalty etc... So what. If he is leaving because of the
penalty just of the Templars, how did he make it through Craft, Royal Arch, and
Cryptic. They all have Symbolic Penalties. As for the drinking of the skull.
So what, it is a Livation (a toast) not the Lord Supper.

Ed King

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

In article <01bda3ea$ac5ea340$d502...@mycomputer.cadvision.com>, Jon Riley
scribbled:

> I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the Knights Templer
> degree of Masonry. I renounce the curse and death wish of Judas, or of
> having the head cut off and placed on top of a church spire. I renounce the
> unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull.
>
> I will die only for God and the Holly Spirt.
>
> Jon Riley

And would you let me know which web site you found this on? I've seen it at
three so far but wanted to know if I'd missed any....

Thanks,
Ed

Bytz

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Hey, is this like those prayers to St. Somebody that you sometimes see in the
classified ads? So, like if I post the same thing on several NG for thw next
week I'll have really good luck <G>?

BTW, why would anyone want to die for a "HoLLy" spirit, unless they are a druid
of some sort?

Cheers!
Dave "Yes, I'm a Knight Templar" Beitzel

.

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Jon Riley wrote:

> I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the Knights Templer
> degree of Masonry. I renounce the curse and death wish of Judas, or of
> having the head cut off and placed on top of a church spire. I renounce the
> unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull.
>
> I will die only for God and the Holly Spirt.
>
> Jon Riley

There HAS to be a full moon out this week!!!!!!!!!!

Mglenn7

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Delete a lot...

>> having the head cut off and placed on top of a church spire. I renounce the
>> unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull.

> There HAS to be a full moon out this week!!!!!!!!!!

Or it could just be remnants of the solstice last week. Maybe too much
daylight?

Matt

Ed King

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Clearly, he's been talking to Larry Holly, wouldn't you think? I wonder if the
Holly Spirt is some kind of a new soft drink he's giving to the SBC....

Jon has e-mailed me and asked why I was following "Hiller". Could somebody tell me
who "Hiller" is??? (I used to work with a fellow (and Mason) named Heller but
outside of that.... Maybe that's who he was talking about, huh? But I haven't seen
him in years.)

Isn't it curious too that SO many of those who come here to smear Freemasonry use
'hidden' mailboxes? Some Masons do to and have their reasons (most likely travel,
permitting them to do things while they're on the road to save them a
long-distance call to their ISP) but proportionately for the anti-Masonic faction,
it's certainly a LOT higher, isn't it? Why is that???

Poor Jon; either he's an absolutely atrocious speller, an adolescent with FAR too
much time on his hands, or someone who needs professional help. I'm betting on all
three, frankly.

Best,
Ed
=====================

In article <6nbf5c$6...@drn.newsguy.com>, cogently wrote:
> From: Bytz
> Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
> Subject: Re: BOAz, Jachin, Maha Bone, Amni Ruhamah
> Date: 30 Jun 1998 12:43:40 -0700

.

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Have any asylums reported an escape?

Richard Watson

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Ed King wrote:

> Clearly, he's been talking to Larry Holly, wouldn't you think? I wonder if the
> Holly Spirt is some kind of a new soft drink he's giving to the SBC....

Ed,

Holly Spirt was one of the Greatful Dead groupies who saw every concert
the Dead gave as well as a few they didn't do.

> Jon has e-mailed me and asked why I was following "Hiller". Could somebody tell me
> who "Hiller" is??? (I used to work with a fellow (and Mason) named Heller but
> outside of that.... Maybe that's who he was talking about, huh? But I haven't seen
> him in years.)

Hiller was that guy who led the Narzees in the early thirties and
forties. Unfortunately for him, some guy by the name of Adolph
overshadowed him with a similar sounding last name and group.

Of course, he could be talking about the Hiller of TV's Hiller and
Diller fame (which lasted about three episodes or so before it was
cancelled by the network. But since the show isn't on anymore, how could
anyone or anything follow it.

Tom Krummell (E. Scrooge, Esq.)

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Heck, I though it was something akin to Bock beer, a seasonal
refreshment which goes well with Annie Green Springs and Spañada.

tk
=====================

--
- The mockingbird can change its tune eighty-seven times in seven
minutes. Politicians regard this interesting fact with envy.

Richard Watson

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

Tom Krummell (E. Scrooge, Esq.) wrote:

> Heck, I though it was something akin to Bock beer, a seasonal
> refreshment which goes well with Annie Green Springs and Spañada.
>
> tk
> =====================

Tom,

Perhaps you are confusing her with Holly Spritzer, a grand old nog mad
for the Christmas season, with just a tad of carbonation. Not a great
whine, but a good one :-)

Freemason

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/1/98

Hey, I love Jesus, BUT some of His followers make me nervous.
<SNIP>

>I will die only for God and the Holly Spirt.<
Would that be Dr. Holly?

>Jon Riley

Randy Spradling
The Freemason

Floyd Dennis

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/1/98

"." <kas...@xworldnet.att.net(remove X's for reply)> wrote:

<snip>

> There HAS to be a full moon out this week!!!!!!!!!!

Kurt - That was my immediate impression also, but - nope. Full moon
is more than a week away. :>

Floyd Dennis, Jr.
Sam Davis Lodge #661 F.&A.M., Smyrna, Tennessee
http://sam_davis.home.mindspring.com/
32d AASR, S.J. USA, Valley of Nashville, Orient of TN
fbde...@mindspring.com

Jim Bennie

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

In <01bda3ea$ac5ea340$d502...@mycomputer.cadvision.com>, "Jon Riley"

<jon_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the Knights Templer
> degree of Masonry. I renounce the curse and death wish of Judas, or of
> having the head cut off and placed on top of a church spire. I renounce the
> unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull.

Renounce all you want, Jon, but by your cadvision address, I gather you
are in Alberta. The KT orders (they're not called degrees) in Alberta
are the same as the ones in B.C. and contain no church architecture,
no drinking from human skulls, and no death wish of Judas.

Btw, pg. 136 of the book talks about an "irrevocable vow". Kinda hard
to renounce it, even if it contained what you say, n'est-ce pas? :)

The Orders do contain a fair bit of symbolism .. eg, there is a skull
(a fake one :), but no drinking from it... and the fact that it IS
symbolism should be pretty clear to anyone who has gone through the
Orders. There are also quite a number of references to belief in Christ
as the Saviour .. at least in the final Order. The first, the Order
of the Red Cross, does not, as it is set in Old Testament times.

It could be argued the KT really isn't Masonry at all, just an
organisation open to certain MMs, but that debate is best left for
another time.

Jim Bennie
KT, Columbia Preceptory No. 34, Vancouver, B.C.

Message has been deleted

Richard Watson

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

Brian C. Falldin wrote:

> Gee, and there is a human skull in Hamlet too...AHA! Shakespeare was a
> satanist too right ;P...
>
> Brian C. Falldin
>
> --
> Arcana Lodge #187 AF & AM

Part of the Yorik Rite, perhaps?

mbarren...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2014, 2:03:37 PM12/16/14
What is this?

Mudge

Dec 16, 2014, 3:09:00 PM12/16/14
On 2014-12-16 12:03:36 -0700, mbarren...@gmail.com said:

> What is this?

Trollery, methinks !

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in -10C Calgary)
Remove noxious CO2 - plant many trees

mbarren...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2014, 1:12:26 PM12/17/14
1998? I am very confused

pan...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2015, 4:10:51 PM3/21/15
Guys those who consider us to be servants of devil have no idea about what freemasonry is all about..Let them write their stuff lets laugh and have fun and be glad they do not know anything about us.

pan...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2015, 4:10:51 PM3/21/15

pan...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2015, 4:10:51 PM3/21/15

pan...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2015, 4:10:51 PM3/21/15

Mudge

Mar 21, 2015, 6:25:28 PM3/21/15
But, did it need to be said 4 times ???

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in 0C Calgary)

wellnes...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 5:51:51 PM3/29/15
Beautiful

lvls...@yahoo.com

Apr 8, 2015, 2:23:26 AM4/8/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Jon Riley wrote:
> I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the Knights Templer
> degree of Masonry. I renounce the curse and death wish of Judas, or of
> having the head cut off and placed on top of a church spire. I renounce the
> unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull.
>
> I will die only for God and the Holly Spirt.
>
> Jon Riley

did u renounce the craft...

dr.e...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2015, 2:10:29 AM8/13/15

Percy Doctor

Aug 27, 2015, 6:43:54 AM8/27/15
On Tuesday, 30 June 1998 12:30:00 UTC+5:30, Jon Riley wrote:
> I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the Knights Templer
> degree of Masonry. I renounce the curse and death wish of Judas, or of
> having the head cut off and placed on top of a church spire. I renounce the
> unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull.
>
> I will die only for God and the Holly Spirt.
>
> Jon Riley

Good Riddance....................

juanbar...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2015, 10:27:47 PM10/11/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Jon Riley wrote:
> I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the Knights Templer
> degree of Masonry. I renounce the curse and death wish of Judas, or of
> having the head cut off and placed on top of a church spire. I renounce the
> unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull.
>
> I will die only for God and the Holly Spirt.
>
> Jon Riley

god your an idiot. Every mason I know is a cristian

lorenzo.san...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 1:14:18 AM5/1/17
Well said,brother

kayqu...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2017, 10:12:27 AM6/19/17
Good for you. I personally don't have to know all the "secrets of masonry" to know how full of shit it is is. From the very beginning. . Walking around blindfolded in your underwear with a rope around your neck, what's the point; to find people with no self respect who will go along with anything. And they say helping any of your fellow masons but what they really mean is obedience to your superiors. And who cares what a word like mahhahbone means, or if it means anything.. all I have to know is that grown men are going around whispering it in each others ears like a bunch of little kids. Who wants a bunch of little kids who can't even speak properly to have any influence in the world? Not me.

ajarns...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2017, 10:25:49 AM7/20/17
On Tuesday, 30 June 1998 14:00:00 UTC+7, Manny Blanco, PM wrote:
> Dear Jon,
> First I would like to even verify that you are or were a Mason.
> Seems as if you forget that MAsonry is the best friend to Religion. We stress
> that a man dedicate and devote his life to God's Service. You seem to have gone
> a bit off the deep end here. Anti-Masons that come up with this stuff usually
> are misinformed or have ulterior motives. Do you claim to be a better Christian
> then so many of us who are Chrsitians and happen to be Masons? Are you more
> dedicted to God the the Brethren of other Faiths? I think not.. I see that you
> are a bit overzealous but newness of your association with anti-masons wears
> off you will see the error of your ways. Christ is not hate as the anti-masons
> act with the false accusations and lies. You should always look deeply into
> things before you jump in. What made you decide to become a MAson anyway? I
> wish you good luck in your endeavors but keep in mind that atanytime you chose
> to disassociate yourself from MAsonry you simply walk away. The big emotional
> hurrah seems pointless unless done for attention.. In any event good luck and
> God Bless.. BEfore you made such a jump I would have spoken to some of the
> Brethren that are also Ministers. There are men of the cloth from every faith
> in MAsonry..
>

> Sincerely & Respectfully
> Bro. Manny Blanco
> Moreno Valley Lodge # 804
> Moreno Valley, CA
>
> A Christian and a Mason..
> I would denounce neither but would denounce any Church who could not see the
> good in Freemasonry and accept my being a member of the Fraternity.

Actually it is not part of Fremasonry to mention one's religion or to speak of Religion, despite the belief in a creator, all religions are found to be members of Freemasonry, and so Brother Manny, on the square and on the level, you shouldnt be mentioning any specific Religion in connection with freemasonry. We have Muslims and Buddhists and all sorts, all except Atheists, and Freemasonry does not Belong to any single religion, Christianity Included