The Ku Klux Klan's Masonic Origins

rpautrey2

Mar 21, 2009, 1:40:10 PM3/21/09
The Ku Klux Klan's Masonic Origins

The "Ku Klux Klan", from the greek "kuklos", ("circle" or "wheel"),
is, like Masonry, a "fraternal organization". This one grew out of the
Civil War in America to protect and preserve the white race and ensure
"voluntary separation" of the races, and even extinction of Blacks,
Catholics, and Jews.

They are well known the disguised hooded Klansmen, in their white
sheets, posing as ghosts of dead Confederate soldiers, with their
blazing torches burning large wooden crosses in a "circle", to
terrorize and kill Blacks, just for the sake of being Blacks...

... "we don't burn crosses, we light them", they claim, "and it is a
religious celebration and ceremony, not an act of desecration"... they
are really sick!... with a violent history, including lynchings,
murders, and bombings.

It was founded in Polaski, Tennessee, in 1866 by 6 Confederate
officers. One of them, and the first Imperial Wizard of the KKK, was a
former Confederate general and Freemason, Nathan Bedford Forrest.

... Albert Pike held the office of Chief Justice of the KKK while he
was simultaneously Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of
Masonry, in the Southern Jurisdiction...

... the KKK was known as the "Invisible Empire of the South"... in
1869 Forrest ordered the Empire to disband because of the extreme
violence.

1915 was the rebirth of the KKK,

just after the film "The rebirth of a Nation" where Klansmen were
romantically portrayed as heroes who had preserved the moral fiber and
character of America... this time another Mason, W.J. Simmons, was the
architect. By the mid-1920s they controlled some states such as
Indiana from the courthouse to the statehouse. Almost all of the top
officials of the revived Klan were also Masons, with a total of 5
million members, most of them Masons and white Protestants, with
several Senators and Governors.

- By 1944 the KKK collapsed,

in a storm of corruption, murder, rape, and torture... Today, there
are a few thousands left, very divided... each one wants to be be a
Grand Wizard of nothing!.

Resource: 101 Cults and Secret Societies

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/kkk.html

David Simpson

Mar 21, 2009, 10:54:55 PM3/21/09
[Default] On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:40:10 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> typed:

>The Ku Klux Klan's Masonic Origins

[...]

>It was founded in Polaski, Tennessee, in 1866 by 6 Confederate
>officers. One of them, and the first Imperial Wizard of the KKK, was a
>former Confederate general and Freemason, Nathan Bedford Forrest.

Didn't he disband the organisation when the racist elements started to
appear?

>... Albert Pike held the office of Chief Justice of the KKK while he
>was simultaneously Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of
>Masonry, in the Southern Jurisdiction...

Wrong.

>... the KKK was known as the "Invisible Empire of the South"... in
>1869 Forrest ordered the Empire to disband because of the extreme
>violence.

Exactly.

>1915 was the rebirth of the KKK,
>
>just after the film "The rebirth of a Nation" where Klansmen were
>romantically portrayed as heroes who had preserved the moral fiber and
>character of America... this time another Mason, W.J. Simmons, was the
>architect. By the mid-1920s they controlled some states such as
>Indiana from the courthouse to the statehouse. Almost all of the top
>officials of the revived Klan were also Masons, with a total of 5
>million members, most of them Masons and white Protestants, with
>several Senators and Governors.
>
>- By 1944 the KKK collapsed,
>
>in a storm of corruption, murder, rape, and torture... Today, there
>are a few thousands left, very divided... each one wants to be be a
>Grand Wizard of nothing!.
>
> Resource: 101 Cults and Secret Societies
>
>http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/kkk.html

Oh, given that resource it is no wonder that it is incorrect in the
majority of its details.
--
Regards
David Simpson

rpautrey2

Mar 22, 2009, 12:16:32 PM3/22/09
On Mar 21, 9:54 pm, David Simpson <farook...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:
> Didn't he disband the organisation when the racist elements started to
> appear?

Went Underground!

On Mar 21, 9:54 pm, David Simpson <farook...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:
> [Default] On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:40:10 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2

> <rpautr...@gmail.com> typed:

> system services.]- Hide quoted text -

David Simpson

Mar 22, 2009, 2:38:15 PM3/22/09
[Default] On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:16:32 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> typed:

>On Mar 21, 9:54 pm, David Simpson <farook...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:

>> Didn't he disband the organisation when the racist elements started to
>> appear?
>

>Went Underground!

Citation from a respectable source please. Freemasonrywatch is not a
respectable source.

Something's rotten in the state of Denmark. |-- Shakespeare

rpautrey2

Mar 22, 2009, 2:46:11 PM3/22/09
Babblings of a 'Kook Cult' member is not a respectable source!

On Mar 22, 1:38 pm, David Simpson <farook...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:
> [Default] On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:16:32 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2

> <rpautr...@gmail.com> typed:

> Something's rotten in the state of Denmark. |-- Shakespeare- Hide quoted text -

David Simpson

Mar 22, 2009, 4:38:57 PM3/22/09
[Default] On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 11:46:11 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> typed:

>Babblings of a 'Kook Cult' member is not a respectable source!

You are making the claim. You produce the proof.

One of the most striking differences between a cat and a lie is
that a cat has only nine lives. |-- Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead
Wilson's Calendar"

rpautrey2

Mar 22, 2009, 4:47:27 PM3/22/09
> You are making the claim. You produce the proof.

I alraedy did when I posted the article.

Also read my Michael Richards post.

On Mar 22, 3:38 pm, David Simpson <farook...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:
> [Default] On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 11:46:11 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2

> <rpautr...@gmail.com> typed:

> Wilson's Calendar"- Hide quoted text -

David Simpson

Mar 22, 2009, 11:39:41 PM3/22/09
[Default] On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:47:27 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> typed:

>> You are making the claim. You produce the proof.

>I alraedy did when I posted the article.

No, you cited the Freemasonrywatch site which is not an authoritative
site. It is certainly not proof. See my statement made earlier in the
thread at the bottom of this post.

>Also read my Michael Richards post.

???

You will reach the highest possible point in your business or
profession.

rpautrey2

Mar 23, 2009, 1:03:58 AM3/23/09
> No, you cited the Freemasonrywatch site which is not an authoritative
> site.

I can play as long as I play by the rules that you create.

Get Lost!

On Mar 22, 10:39 pm, David Simpson <farook...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:
> [Default] On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:47:27 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2

> <rpautr...@gmail.com> typed:

> profession.- Hide quoted text -

David Simpson

Mar 23, 2009, 5:44:43 PM3/23/09
[Default] On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:03:58 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> typed:

>> No, you cited the Freemasonrywatch site which is not an authoritative

>> site.
>
>I can play as long as I play by the rules that you create.
>
>Get Lost!

ROTFL. You come in here accusing us of unspeakable crimes and then
tell me to get lost when I point out the shortcomings in your
arguments and sources. ROTFL.

--
Regards
David Simpson
(Unattached MM, Victoria, Australia)

You will be traveling and coming into a fortune.

Jim Bennie

Mar 24, 2009, 7:19:10 AM3/24/09
"David Simpson" <faro...@picknowl.com.au> wrote in message

> You come in here accusing us of unspeakable crimes

He's trolling. Some people apparently have too much spare time to waste.

Jim, Vancouver

rpautrey2

Mar 24, 2009, 4:36:22 PM3/24/09
And You're Not!?

On Mar 24, 6:19 am, "Jim Bennie" <jg.stopspam.ben...@vcn.bc.ca> wrote:

rpautrey2

Mar 24, 2009, 7:03:41 PM3/24/09
ROTFL!

On Mar 23, 4:44 pm, David Simpson <farook...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:
> [Default] On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:03:58 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2

> <rpautr...@gmail.com> typed:

Joe Schmuckatelli

Mar 25, 2009, 1:46:47 AM3/25/09
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:36:22 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> He's trolling. Some people apparently have too much spare time to waste.

>And You're Not!?

No. He's not.

<PLONK>

David Simpson

Mar 25, 2009, 3:34:30 AM3/25/09
[Default] On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:03:41 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> typed:

>ROTFL!

Rolling On The Floor Laughing.

Today is National Existential Ennui Awareness Day.

rpautrey2

Mar 25, 2009, 9:21:27 AM3/25/09
Duh!

On Mar 25, 2:34 am, David Simpson <farook...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:
> [Default] On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:03:41 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2

> <rpautr...@gmail.com> typed:

> Today is National Existential Ennui Awareness Day.- Hide quoted text -

David Simpson

Mar 25, 2009, 11:36:57 AM3/25/09
[Default] On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 06:21:27 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> typed:

>Duh!

That's about the level of comment I would expect from you especially
given the sort of website you consider to be authoritative.

Perhaps you should consider suing your schools for failing to educate
you especially with regard to critical thinking and logical analysis.
You should be able to recover all the fees that were paid since they
obviously failed to do the task they were supposed to accomplish.

--
Regards
David Simpson
(Unattached MM, Victoria, Australia)

Q:What's the difference between the 1950's and the 1980's?| A:In
the 80's, a man walks into a drugstore and states loudly, "I'd
like some condoms," and then, leaning over the counter,
whispers, "and some cigarettes."

rpautrey2

Mar 25, 2009, 4:42:43 PM3/25/09
On Mar 25, 10:36 am, David Simpson <farook...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:

> Perhaps you should consider suing your schools for failing to educate
> you especially with regard to critical thinking and logical analysis.
> You should be able to recover all the fees that were paid since they
> obviously failed to do the task they were supposed to accomplish.

Yawn!

On Mar 25, 10:36 am, David Simpson <farook...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:
> [Default] On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 06:21:27 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2

> <rpautr...@gmail.com> typed:

innerjewel

Mar 25, 2009, 7:56:24 PM3/25/09
> Yawn!
Look, this is a newsgroup that is about Freemasonry. It strikes me as
silly for you to tell Masons here to get lost when they ask for you to
provide some citation to back up your bogus assertions. Your
consistent refusal to do so only serves to weaken your argument
further.

Larry W

Mar 25, 2009, 8:22:25 PM3/25/09

Probably best to simply ignore posts that don't contain anything
relevant to Masonry, particularly those cross posted to unrelated groups.

If you do wish to spend some time conversing with the AJ Club, please
trim the newsgroups to which you reply.

Thanks!

--
L a r r y W
PM, Holbrook #30, AF&AM of Oregon

rpautrey2

Mar 26, 2009, 4:45:01 AM3/26/09
On Mar 25, 6:56 pm, innerjewel <fiatlu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Look, this is a newsgroup that is about Freemasonry.

innerjewel

Mar 26, 2009, 8:07:34 PM3/26/09

> > > Yawn!

Is "Yawn!" all you have to offer? It seems like anytime someone asks
you to qualify something with a straight answer you just Yawn away. Is
that you Kevin? You exude the same evasive sliminess which is why I
ask.

rpautrey2

Mar 27, 2009, 7:08:03 AM3/27/09
YAWN!!

KI...@hotmail.com

Mar 27, 2009, 10:24:08 AM3/27/09
On Mar 27, 7:08�am, rpautrey2 <rpautr...@gmail.com> wrote:

That's because he has never had an original thought on his own. YAWN!

rpautrey2

Mar 27, 2009, 12:00:14 PM3/27/09
YAWN!!!

David Simpson

Mar 27, 2009, 12:00:56 PM3/27/09
[Default] On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:24:08 -0700 (PDT), KI...@hotmail.com
typed:

>On Mar 27, 7:08?am, rpautrey2 <rpautr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>That's because he has never had an original thought on his own. YAWN!

Yes, it is all rather boring which is enough to make me yawn as well.

--
Regards
David Simpson
(Unattached MM, Victoria, Australia)

Today is what happened to yesterday.

David Simpson

Mar 27, 2009, 12:09:33 PM3/27/09
[Default] On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 04:08:03 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> typed:

>YAWN!!

Yes, that is all he has to offer. Everone should note the reasoned,
erudite, logical arguments put forward by this poster to rebut the
careless, illogical and passionate arguments contained in the original
post. We should praise God that rpautrey2 is able to provide us with
such a brilliant example of exactly how these things should be
treated, the disdain and oblivious truth contained in his articulate
defense of his position is an example of how exemplified he has
become. Surely God will raise him to great heights exalting his
prowess and his veracity as an example for us all to strive to
emulate.

--
Regards
David Simpson
(Unattached MM, Victoria, Australia)

Gone With The Wind LITE(tm) |-- by Margaret Mitchell |A woman
only likes men she can't have and the South gets trashed. Gift
of the Magi LITE(tm) |-- by O. Henry |A husband and wife forget
to register their gift preferences. The Old Man and the Sea
LITE(tm) |-- by Ernest Hemingway |An old man goes fishing, but
doesn't have much luck.

rpautrey2

Apr 1, 2009, 8:31:51 AM4/1/09
I'm still 'YAWNING'!

On Mar 27, 11:09 am, David Simpson <farook...@picknowl.com.au> wrote:
> [Default] On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 04:08:03 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2

> <rpautr...@gmail.com> typed:

KI...@hotmail.com

Apr 1, 2009, 9:08:42 AM4/1/09
On Apr 1, 8:31�am, rpautrey2 <rpautr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still 'YAWNING'!

And we're still bored with you.

rpautrey2

Apr 1, 2009, 9:27:56 AM4/1/09

Blue_Beard

Apr 1, 2009, 1:59:20 PM4/1/09

"rpautrey2" <rpau...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>I'm still 'YAWNING'!

Well, yawning is contagious...

http://tinyurl.com/dl39a9

David Simpson

Apr 1, 2009, 5:51:48 PM4/1/09
[Default] On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:59:20 -0700, "Blue_Beard"
<bro....@gmail.com> typed:

I thought it was a "gape" not a "yawn". Well his mind obviously has a
gaping hole in it.

--
Regards
David Simpson
(Unattached MM, Victoria, Australia)

Your aim is high and to the right.

rpautrey2

Apr 8, 2009, 1:38:00 PM4/8/09
Excerpt From:
Proof that Freemasonry is lieing about Albert Pike and the Ku Klux
Klan
http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/albertpikeandkkk.html

He has lived. The fruits of his labors live after him. - Albert Pike,
33°

These words dedicated to Albert Pike are mounted in bronze near the
impressive, leather-covered doors leading into the Library of The
Supreme Council, 33°. They are an appropriate greeting to the user of
the Library since today The Supreme Council's Library continues Pike's
lifework and Freemasonry's mission.

Pike, who admitted to being "capricious in my reading," was an avid
collector of books. In his Little Rock, Arkansas, home one of the most
impressive rooms was the library, and Pike kept an extensive
collection of books at his Arkansas mountain cabin retreat where he
wrote the first drafts of what was to become Morals and Dogma.

Pike saved what he could of these books during the turmoil of the
Civil War and its aftermath, and when he moved to the nation's capital
area, he built on these collections, first in his home in Alexandria,
Virginia, and then in the first House of the Temple at Third and D
Streets, NW, in Washington, DC. his death, he willed all his books to
The Supreme Council, 33, under the provision that they be made
available to the general public at no charge. Thus in 1891, the House
of the Temple Library became, in effect, the first "public library" in
the District of Columbia.

Today, many of these books from Pike's personal collection form the
nucleus of the Library of The Supreme Council at the present House of
the Temple at 1733 Sixteenth Street, NW, and they are still available
for use, free of any charge, by the general public as well as, of
course, the Brethren. One of the thrills of conducting research in the
Library is, unexpectedly, to come across a few words in Pike's own
small, meticulous handwriting in some of the older books.

The above description of Pikes importance to Freemasonry from the
Supreme Council 33° shows the claims by Masonic Apologists today that
Pike is a "nobody" whose "importance is nothing to masonry", who "no
one even knows who he is save for a few anti's" to be a real whopper.
Albert Pike is to Freemasonry what Shakespeare is to Drama. One is
inseperable from the other. Don't let practiced dissemblers tell you
anything different.

Right: One of the most widely read occult books in the world; Morals
and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.
This book is still given to Masons on being awarded the 32nd Degree.

Pike has been termed by a number of well known Masonic authors as the
Plato of Freemasonry, and even the Masonic Pope!

Freemasonry, that is to say Organized Freemasonry practices the big
lie technique. More to the point organized Freemasonry has perfected
the big lie technique. They term this doublespeak ' diverting the
discourse'. In regard to Confederate general, slaver, British spy,
convicted Confederate war criminal, Sovereign Grand Commander of the
Supreme Council 33rd Degree, Ku Klux Klan ritual designer, Ku Klux
Klan Chief Judicial Officer and Arkansas Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon it
is necessary to add some superlatives on to the term 'divert the
discourse', because that opaque term doesn't nearly come close to
describing the effort and tactics it has and is employing to cover-up,
obscure, deflect, and divert about Pike's leading roll in the KKK's
creation.

Please excuse us if we seem to go to some length to explain what
exactly organized Freemasonry with all it's thousands of internet
sites, millions of members, and billions of net worth is doing in
regard to the Albert Pike issue because one has to be very specific
when dealing with the masters of parsing. In fact it is likely the
case that Freemasonry provided the initial instruction to intelligence
agencies on the most effective methods of using disinformation.

First they eliminate all "documents" - not that a oral secret society
such as Freemasonry or the KKK keeps a paper trail. Then they say no
documents exist or none can be found. If there is any eyewitness
testimony included in books or writings on the topic they deny the
books or writings exist, if that fails they attack the witnesses and
try and destroy their character - even if they were masons and thereby
ignoring their oaths on the matter, and if that fails they attack the
character of the authors themselves - again if they also too were
masons. Finally they will simply lie or mischaracterize the nature of
a book or writing by terming it 'anti' - even if the work was 'pro'
but written in another time before the fall of the KKK.

The use of the term "anti" is one of pure Orwellian rhetoric. All
those who write critically of Freemasonry are anti's and all anti's
are frauds, liars, zealots, or extremists and cannot be accepted.
Therefore there is no such thing as a legitimate work criticizing
Freemasonry because by it's very nature it must be 'anti' and
organized Freemasonry will accept no references from 'anti's' in any
debate or discussion of Freemasonry. If per chance the writing was
from a mason but was one that was meant not to come out into the
public view (in the jacket cover of most masonic books is typed that
the books must be returned to the Lodge if the owner dies), or if it
was simply written in another time politically - such as the case with
pro Ku Klux Klan books that extoll the roll of Albert Pike in the KKK,
the tact is to attack the authors. Even though at the time the books
were written Organized Freemasonry was more that happy to accept the
kudos of the millions strong KKK on all the wonderful things that Pike
did for them.

A non-mason may provide quote after quote from old masonic or KKK
works and Freemasonry will not accept any of them because anyone who
would suggest such a thing today (the non-mason) would be doing so
with the knowledge that it would be harmful to Freemasonry's public
image and standing, and anyone who would do that would obviously have
to be an 'anti'. Of course nothing an "Anti" says or writes is
acceptable to a Mason. Logicians term this circular reasoning and
furthermore classify circular reasoning as a fallacy. A fallacy is
equivalent to an mathematical error in logic or rhetoric, and it is
disallowed. It is not a legitimate debating method, it is in the same
category as ad hominem personal attacks. Unfortunately with the
Freemasons power it is very difficult to compete with the deluge of
misinformation they spew out repeating these illegitimate debating and
reasoning methods. In crude terms organized Freemasonry's most
effective tactic is to "baffle them with bee's wax". Mountains of it.
If it will take a thousand websites or a hundered thousand usenet
posts to bury the 'anti's' point (which they never respond to without
employing shabby cut and paste, deletion, or misquoting games) then
that is what they will do. Masons term this 'good work'.

Right: Atrium of the Supreme Council 33°, Washington DC. A bust of
Pike can be seen in the distance on the landing of the Grand Staircase
which leads up to the main temple room which all 33° Masons must file
past. Pike is buried in a secret crypt under the stairway, beneath the
bust, the only Freemason to be given this "honor".

But what is the purpose of this exercise? Masons who find themselves
on the clear loosing end of a Pike match (it happens but they quickly
cancel the posts or pretend the verbal arguement never occured) will
say "but even if you are right, so what it happened 150 years ago and
has no bearing today, etc". Here is why it does very much matter. Pike
wasn't just any Freemason he was the head of the Supreme Council which
has defacto control of the entire worldwide masonic movement.
Therefore the Ku Klux Klan was an official (albiet very secret) and
planned masonic organization with political overtones that
foreknowingly was set up to engage in murder, arson, blackmail and
other extra constitutional tactics to achieve the Scottish Rites
political objectives. The KKK and Freemasonry relationship thereby is
as a seamless as could be. From it's inception through the open
recruiting of masons in newspapers to the KKK, to the use of masonic
temples and halls for KKK meetings, to the rituals, rites, and occult
themes, to the high degree masonic membership of the leadership of the
old and new klans. Even the present cover-up can be seen to be part of
Organized Freemasonry's continued involvement with reactionary
politics. They have never stopped, they have never given up. Many have
speculated on what happened to the millions of KKK Members that were
on the rolls up to the KKK's final downfall at the hands of the IRS in
the 40's. We now know. They simply carried on inside the masonic
lodges as if nothing had changed at all. And what really had changed?
In most regions of the country the local KKK Klavern's membership was
indistinguishable from the local 'Blue' masonic lodges membership.

After all the KKK had openly advertised in newspapers for new recruits
specifiying that masons were preferred! The only change was the sheets
were stowed away, but the political goals and willingness and
capability to follow through on them carried on. The letter that the
head of the Supreme Council wrote about a Roman Catholic president in
1960 in the official organ of the Scottish Rite - 'New Age' magazine,
and the continuing practically non-existant black membership in the
'blue' lodges, plus the non-recognition as 'regular' of black only
Prince Hall lodges testify's boldly to that.

The 1940's folding was a complete sham. That is why the desperate
defense of Albert Pike. They're still at it, they never went away.

Here then gentle, patient readers are the references which prove that
the Illustrious Albert Pike was part of the KKK, and that the KKK and
Freemasonry were intrinsically linked.

Reference Number ONE.
Ku Klux Klan: Its Origin, Growth, and Disbandment

It was in 1905 that the Neale Publishing Company, New York and
Washington, published Ku Klux Klan: Its Origin, Growth and
Disbandment, written and edited by Walter L. Fleming, incorporating
earlier published material by J.C. Lester and D.L. Wilson. Historian
Walter Fleming's introduction to this 1905 book explains that he has
been given "information in regard to Ku Klux Klan, by many former
members of the order, and by their friends and relatives." Dr. Fleming
states that "General Albert Pike, who stood high in the Masonic order,
was the chief judicial officer of the Klan." On a page of
illustrations of important founders of the KKK, Dr. Fleming places
General Pike's portrait in the center, makes it larger than the six
others on the page, and repeats this information as a caption:
"General Albert Pike, chief judicial officer". Dr. Fleming attaches as
an appendix to his book, a KKK "prescript" or secret constitution
which had then recently been discovered. This document sets forth the
regulations of the Klan's "judiciary"' department, over which Albert
Pike ruled. This is the internal disciplinary or counterintelligence
department. It also corresponds to Pike and the Klan's influence over
the regular court system and the legal profession in the post-civil
War southern states.

As the boss of all the southern secret societies and simultaneously
president of the Tennessee Bar Association, Pike was the grand
strategist of Klan "justice." It is to be stressed that Walter
Fleming's book was not a slander or hatchet job against Albert Pike.
Though it revealed much important data for the first time, it placed
the KKK and Pike in the most favorable possible light. The book was a
hit among diehard Confederates and Anglo-Saxon "race patriots," and it
launched Fleming's career as the dean of southern historians. Fleming
became the leading apologist for the KKK, and was the father of the
modern historical line that Reconstruction was a corrupt oppression of
the South. In September 1903, Fleming had written in the Journal of
the Southern History Association: "The very need for such an
organization in the disordered conditions of the time caused the Dens
[KKK local units] to begin to exercise the duties of a police patrol
for regulating the conduct of thieving and impudent negroes and
similar "loyal' whites...." Dr. Fleming's biases have not hurt his
reputation with established authorities. The National Cyclopedia of
American Biography calls his 1905 Ku Klux Klan history "an
authoritative account of that organization." The Dictionary of
American Biography states bluntly: "Fleming covered the Civil War and
Reconstruction in the South more fully than any other man. His works
are characterized by ... scholarly objective. A Southerner, Fleming
wrote of the sectional conflict with Southern sympathies yet he was
more objective than most Southerners of his generation. The
historiography of the Civil War and Reconstruction owes much to his
indefatigable research, his breadth of scholarship, and power of
interpretation." Basing his career on his defense of Pike's KKK,
Fleming became dean of arts and sciences at Vanderbilt University in
Nashville, Tennessee.

Pike's Tennessee Klan Command

It was in Nashville that Albert Pike and other Confederate generals
met in 1867 to form a southern states-wide terrorist KKK, expanding
the little project they had started two years before in Pulaski, Tenn.
The organization he formed in Nashville designated Pike its chief
judiciary officer, and its Grand Dragon for Arkansas.

As owner-publisher of the Memphis, Tennessee, Daily Appeal, Albert
Pike wrote in an editorial on April 16, 1868:

"With negroes for witnesses and jurors, the administration of justice
becomes a blasphemous mockery. A Loyal League of negroes can cause any
white man to be arrested, and can prove any charges it chooses to have
made against him. ...The disenfranchised people of the South ... can
find no protection for property, liberty or life, except in secret
association.... We would unite every white man in the South, who is
opposed to negro suffrage, into one great Order of Southern
Brotherhood, with an organization complete, active, vigorous, in which
a few should execute the concentrated will of all, and whose very
existence should be concealed from all but its members."
(A copy of that issue of Pike's paper may be viewed at the Library of
Congress, as may the books mentioned in this article.)

Left: The Albert Pike Memorial Room inside the Supreme Council 33°
Temple, which itself is located 13 blocks directly north of the White
House in Washington D.C..

But it was as the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, and
the recognized boss of the southern white masonic order, that Pike
exercised the great clandestine power that welded the KKK together.
Dr. Walter Fleming designates Confederate Major James R. Crowe as the
pre-eminent source for his 1905 KKK History, and describes Crowe as
one of the original KKK founders in Pulaski. Fleming says that Major
Crowe "held high rank in the Masonic order." In his honor roll of
"well-known members of the Klan," Dr. Fleming places "General John C.
Brown, of Pulaski, Tennessee" and "Colonel Joseph Fussell, of
Columbia, Tennessee."

General Brown and Colonel Fussell, like Major Crowe, are identifiable
as soldiers of Albert Pike's masonic order. General Brown had been a
master mason in the Pulaski lodge for 15 years when the KKK was formed
there, and became grand master of Tennessee Masons and governor of
Tennessee during the Klan's era of power. Colonel Fussell was
commandant of Tennessee's masonic Knights Templar during the Klan
rule. The preceding masonic information is taken from Tennessee
Templars: A Register of Names with Biographical Sketches of the
Knights Templar of Tennessee by James D. Richardson. This James D.
Richardson was himself the Commandant of Knights Templar and Grand
Master of Masons in Tennessee, and was speaker of the Tennessee House
of Representatives during the era of the Klan power. This same James
D. Richardson was Albert Pike's successor as commander of the southern
Scottish Rite masons. It was this same Richardson who ordered the Pike
statue to be erected in Washington, D.C. It was Richardson who, as a
U.S. congressman from Tennessee, introduced into the U.S. House of
Representatives the infamous 1898 resolution: It called for the
federal government to provide federal land to Richardson's masonic
organization, on which to put up their statue honoring the master
strategist of KKK terror.

Reference Number TWO.
The KKK on Parade

Susan Lawrence Davis's 1924 Authentic History, Ku Klux Klan,
1865-1877, repeats the pattern Fleming created in 1905, revealing
Pike's KKK role but treating him and the Klan sympathetically. The
Davis book was written to celebrate the new, 20th-century KKK, which
was just then staging full-dress mass marches in Washington and
northern cities such as Detroit. In her chapter on General Pike's
leadership of the Klan, Miss Davis applauds Pike's clever stewardship
of the KKK secret organization. She reproduces in her KKK history an
oil portrait of Albert Pike given to her for the KKK book by Pike's
son.

Reference Number THREE.
The Tragic Era

The same is true of other book-length histories of the Klan and
numerous published biographies of Albert Pike: Pike's role as Klan
leader or KKK boss of Arkansas is discussed, but treated as if KKK
terrorist murder of African-Americans was "regrettable" but "only
natural" and "understandable." In his book, The Tragic Era, Claude
Bowers, who served many years as the U.S. ambassador to Spain and to
Chile, described Albert Pike as one of the handful of distinguished,
respectable founders of the KKK and the Klan's leader in Arkansas.

Bowers describes the KKK as patriotic southerners defending their way
of life from out-of-control blacks and northerners.

Bowers wrote that much of the KKK's alleged violence was actually
perpetrated by Negroes disguised in Klan robes to wreak vengeance on
other Negroes!

Reference Number FOUR.
The Fiery Cross

"Prominent Southern gentlemen were later cited as state leaders of the
Invisible Empire. Alabama claimed General John T. Morgan as Grand
Dragon. Arkansas was headed by General Albert Pike, explorer and poet.
North Carolina was led by former governor Zebulon Vance, and Georgia
by General John B. Gordon, later a U.S. Senator."

Source: The Fiery Cross: Wade, Wyn Craig. Oxford University Press 1998
Page 58 Originally Published: Simon & Schuster 1987 Library of
Congress Catalogue Number: 1.Ku Klux Klan (1915-)-History. 2. White
Supremacy movements--United States --History. 3. Racism--United
States-- History. 322.4'2'0973-dc21 97-44001

Reference Number FIVE.
The Aryan's

Albert Pike also wrote extensively on the mythtical super-race of the
Aryans, extolling their virtues, imagined history, and religion which
he tried to show was the precursor of Freemasonry in is numerous
Published Works. It would seem that Pike was a fellow traveller with
Blavatsky on this subject. Fifty years later in Central Europe there
will be others who will take up this mantle and use these writings as
the basis for a ideology that curiously enough will also use the term
'new world order' to describe it's agenda. Just a co-incidence of
course.

Reference Number SIX.
History and Evolution of Freemasonry

A further useful quotation from Mr. Pike was also supplied by Mr. Bill
Maddox, a Freemason on the Usenet group alt.freemasonry (and
vigorously attacked for doing so by the resident "e-m@sons").

"I took my obligations from white men, not from negroes. When I have
to accept negroes as brothers or leave masonry, I shall leave it" -
Albert Pike 33rd*

Delmar D. Darrah
History and Evolution of Freemasonry 1954, page 329.
The Charles T Powner Co.

Aaron

May 6, 2009, 12:41:47 PM5/6/09
On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:38:00 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Excerpt From:
>Proof that Freemasonry is lieing about Albert Pike and the Ku Klux
>Klan
>http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/albertpikeandkkk.html

Nothing from that website is "proof" of anything other than the
dishonesty of the webmaster.

I did my own research after reading that website and found all
provable claims to be false. Other claims simply did not make sense.
Furthermore, the webmaster criticizes Freemasonry for using symbols
that used to be used by Christianity. The false witness found on that
website is shameful.

rpautrey2

May 6, 2009, 3:03:18 PM5/6/09

What are you're credentials?

On May 6, 11:41 am, Aaron <a...@home.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:38:00 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2

blue__beard

May 6, 2009, 3:43:00 PM5/6/09

"rpautrey2" <rpau...@gmail.com> wrote in message
What are you're credentials?

Ahem... Common Sense.

Larry W

May 6, 2009, 4:14:57 PM5/6/09
blue__beard wrote:
> "rpautrey2" <rpau...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What are you're credentials?

"what are you are credentials"?

--
L a r r y W

PM, Holbrook #30, AF&AM | RP, Acacia #22, Amaranth

blue__beard

May 6, 2009, 5:41:46 PM5/6/09

"Larry W" <larry.the.maso...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> What are you're credentials?
>
> "what are you are credentials"?

Well, I wasn't going to nit pick. Else I'd go after the 'lieing' in the
subject line too ;-)

Larry W

May 6, 2009, 7:26:21 PM5/6/09

I suppose they both point to a need for remedial English.

On an on-topic note, We had our Stated last night and received the DDGM.
I was privileged to be the Marshall and so escorted him in. We also
met at the Masonic Home for the second year in a row. It attracted
Brothers who can no longer get to the Temple or get upstairs. It was a
lot of work to set up, take down and transport all the furniture, but I
wouldn't mind doing it more than once a year.

blue__beard

May 6, 2009, 8:15:48 PM5/6/09

"Larry W" <larry.the.maso...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On an on-topic note, We had our Stated last night and received the DDGM. I

> was privileged to be the Marshall and so escorted him in. We also met at
> the Masonic Home for the second year in a row. It attracted Brothers who
> can no longer get to the Temple or get upstairs. It was a lot of work to
> set up, take down and transport all the furniture, but I wouldn't mind
> doing it more than once a year.

Very good to hear!
Ever since my schedule change I haven't been able to make it to the lodge
(almost a year now) but miss it Oh so much.

S&F
~r

Larry W

May 6, 2009, 8:50:19 PM5/6/09
blue__beard wrote:

> Ever since my schedule change I haven't been able to make it to the lodge
> (almost a year now) but miss it Oh so much.

That's unfortunate. I have two Lodges equidistant from my house; mine
meets Tuesday evenings and the other meets Saturday mornings. It seems
unlikely that my schedule could cause me to miss both. I hope your
schedule changes again soon.

rpautrey2

May 8, 2009, 6:09:28 AM5/8/09
On May 6, 3:14 pm, Larry W <larry.the.mason.from.holbr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> "what are you are credentials"?

Anti - Secret Society!

wrote:
> blue__beard wrote:

Aaron

May 8, 2009, 8:26:33 AM5/8/09
On Wed, 6 May 2009 12:03:18 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> wrote:

>What are you're credentials?

Honesty.
Love of God.
Belief that the Bible in the original language is true.

The author of that website has none of these credentials.

Aaron

May 9, 2009, 2:45:35 AM5/9/09
On Fri, 8 May 2009 03:09:28 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2
<rpau...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 6, 3:14 pm, Larry W <larry.the.mason.from.holbr...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>> "what are you are credentials"?