Clinton, Jews and Freemasons

Klaus Wagner

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98

The current campaign to topple Freemasons President Clinton
after he dared to put some pressure on Israel towards a peace
in the Middle East is a historic development in the relationship
between Freemasons and Jews.

The idea that Antichrist Prince Charles along with King Hussein of Jordan
heads an International Freemason conspiracy against Israel as expressed
by Jim Searcy under:

http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/index.html

is probably a bit over the top, but it also shows Jewish feelings in the current
historical situation and exposes some cracks in the relations of Freemasons
and Jews who have just become allies united by the common enemy: Hitler.
For some time in the past Jews were not allowed to become Freemasons
nor were Freemasons allowed in the Catholic church.
The three important International groups kept themselves separate
from each other: Jews dominated the world of finance, Freemasons dominated
politics, especially in countries with the colors: red-white and blue
in their national flags, while the Vatican was left with influencing
Catholic countries such as certain regions of Germany, Italy, Spain, etc.

Recently it looked as though these three groups had somehow settled
their differences to form one Allied International Ruling Class,
but the political development in Israel after the assassination of Rabin
and the current Financial World Crisis has opened a completely new game.

W h e r e w i l l i t g o ?

-- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 в 18, R is number 18
in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )
can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.

With kind regards Dr. Klaus Wagner
Multi-Media Apocalypse 2000 online: Our Future Revealed:
> http://home.t-online.de/home/072722649
> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6672
Ancient biblical predictions about our present time and future.

Cliff Morrison

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
In article <361ed70c....@192.168.100.3>,
Elizardbe...@t-online.de wrote:

> The idea that Antichrist Prince Charles along with King Hussein of Jordan
> heads an International Freemason conspiracy against Israel as expressed
> by Jim Searcy under:

wibble

wibble

gloop

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
Dr. Wagner,

I thought we fought one war to stop naziism and such statements. I guess we
will be fighting again one day.

--
Richard Jackson, PM
Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM

---------------

> E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 × 18, R is number 18

> in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )
> can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.
>
> With kind regards Dr. Klaus Wagner
> Multi-Media Apocalypse 2000 online: Our Future Revealed:
> > http://home.t-online.de/home/072722649
> > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6672
> Ancient biblical predictions about our present time and future.

Klaus Wagner

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 12:36:29 GMT, ri...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Dr. Wagner,
>
> I thought we fought one war to stop naziism and such statements. I guess we
> will be fighting again one day.

I think you are already doing it.

The Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign looks like
a war between Freemasons and Jews about who controls America.
Obviously the one who controls th US also controls the world.
And the worst scenario would be that the outcome of this struggle
will decide the degree of the American involvement into the developing
World War III of Jews against Islam.

-- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 в 18, R is number 18

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
Dr. Wagner,

It would be highly unlikely that Freemasons or Jews control America. For one
thing, both are a definite minority. There are only a couple of million
Freemasons at most in the US. A few more people practice Judaism. For a
nation-wide conspiracy to control the US, there would have to be a
nation-wide governing body of Freemasonry. There is no such body. In fact,
each of the fifty states is governed Masonically by a separate Grand Lodge
for AF&AM Masonry, and another for PHA Masonry. These Grand Lodges are
independent of the other and each sets its own constitution, laws, and
edicts, as well as ritual, etc. In fact, not all the Grand Lodges even
recognize the validity of all the others. How in the world can you expect
such a thing to transpire.

Now, if we were a small relatively homogenous country like Germany, I could
understand where such might happen in an extreem circumstance. It did happen
with another group which upsurped the democratic process and formed a
totalitarian dictatorship in Germany in the 1930's. It took a World War and
the deaths of millions of people to stop the evil that came out of that
takeover. It also took the near total destruction of Germany and a division
of the country.

Your post smacks of similar statements made by Hitler and his Propaganda
Minister as justifcation to do away with the remnants of democracy in Germany
and create a total takeover which led to the horror of World wide war. From
your name, I summize you are of Arian origin? Do you now live in Germany?

Or is your web site another commercial web site attempting to sell something
to gullable people?

--
Richard Jackson, PM
Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM
Corrigan, Texas

d the 2 ( from II )
> can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.
>
> With kind regards Dr. Klaus Wagner
> Multi-Media Apocalypse 2000 online: Our Future Revealed:
> > http://home.t-online.de/home/072722649
> > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6672
> Ancient biblical predictions about our present time and future.

MasonTruth

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98

>Subject: Re: Clinton, Jews and Freemasons
>From: Rider.on.the...@t-online.de (Klaus Wagner)
>Date: 9/21/98 9:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time

>I think you are already doing it.
>
>The Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign looks like
>a war between Freemasons and Jews about who controls America.
>Obviously the one who controls th US also controls the world.
>And the worst scenario would be that the outcome of this struggle
>will decide the degree of the American involvement into the developing
>World War III of Jews against Islam.
>
>--
----------------------
>E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 в 18, R is number 18

>in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )

>can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.
>
>With kind regards Dr. Klaus Wagner
>Multi-Media Apocalypse 2000 online: Our Future Revealed:

Dear Dr. Wagner,
Hate to say this but your posts do show a slide of what
Hitler was all about.. Do you really believe this stuff you post.. Why is it
that for every liitle thing that goes on in the world, masons and those of the
Jewish FAith get the blame? What if it was you reading a post like this, what
would you think? Can you give us some background please/ It might help fit the
pieces together as to why you think the way you do.. You are obviously and
intelligent man. Do you really think that there is a Masonic/Jewish master plan
to take over the world? I hope not..

Respectfully
MasonTruth
Bro. Manny Blanco
Moreno Valley Lodge # 804
Moreno Valley, CA

Mike Restivo

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
Klaus Wagner wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 12:36:29 GMT, ri...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
> > Dr. Wagner,
> >
> > I thought we fought one war to stop naziism and such statements. I guess we
> > will be fighting again one day.
>
> I think you are already doing it.
>
> The Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign looks like
> a war between Freemasons and Jews about who controls America.
> Obviously the one who controls th US also controls the world.

If Freemasons "controlled" America or North America or had any
geo-political force in the Western Hemisphere according to popular, but
false, conspiracy theory, I, a critic of Freemasonry and rogue Masons,
would have been silenced years ago, in one fashion or another.

The political partisianship manifested about the U.S. President's
problems appears more of a war between Republican and Democrat party
politics for which the incumbent President is the lighning rod.

The United States cannot even control its own congressional judiciary
proceedings which although supposedly constitutionally ruled, have been
hijacked by party politics. The Pax Americana fades evermore into
history as nuclear and biological weapons of mass destruction
proliferate in the Middle East and elsewhere world wide.

Your problem is that your 19th century conspiracy theories have been
debunked by the inexorable advancement of geo-politics, in which the U.K
and the U.S. no longer play the role that they once did, and did with
authority.

> And the worst scenario would be that the outcome of this struggle
> will decide the degree of the American involvement into the developing
> World War III of Jews against Islam.

The State of Israel has long been thought of as a nuclear power in
intelligence circles, and is remarkable by its restraint in not
employing its arsenal against Iraq, for example. Israel is quite
capable of defending itself in a nuclear engagement, without either the
permission or the participation of the U.S. or any other country.

The U.S. is already at war with terrorists who are more than able to
strike into the heart of America directly with biological and chemical
weapons of mass destruction.
Terrorists no longer fear the U.S., regardless of who is the supposed
real power behind the scenes.

> -- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 × 18, R is number 18

> in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )
> can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.

Your "Gematria" of Queen Elizabeth the Second's Insignia contradicts
Biblical prediction that the Lawless One, symbolized by "666", will be a
man.

Take the numerical equivalents of "William Cooper", "Arthur Bell" and
"John Daniel", all conspiracy theorists. The sum is 360, indicative of
the sum of the degrees in a circle, or region of influence, as it were.
3 + 6 + 0 = 9 and 6 + 6 + 6 = 18 and 1 + 8 = 9, thusly this circle
partakes of the nonad attribute, i.e. "9", of the number of the Great
Beast, it is also the number of points of the occult Eneagram symbol and
nine pointed star used by magician Aleister Crowley, who called himself
the "Great Beast" and whose mistresses, each, he dubbed "The Whore of
Babylon".

Thusly, these conspiracy theorists, ex hypothesi, are actually aiding
the forces against which they write. What better disguise than to
pretend to be one's own arch enemy?

† Mike Restivo

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
Manny,

Did you check out his web site? Another doomsayer with a nazi twist. It';s
offered in English and German. The last time I hears someone describing a
rider on a white horse was my world history teacher in high school talking
about who the German people were waiting for when Hitler and his bunch came
along. Zieg Heil! Could this be another German "Savior" under the guise of a
Christian? The German Army wore buckles on their belts that said (Translated)
"God with Us!"

--

In article <19980921163921...@ng131.aol.com>,

mason...@aol.com (MasonTruth) wrote:

> >Subject: Re: Clinton, Jews and Freemasons
> >From: Rider.on.the...@t-online.de (Klaus Wagner)
> >Date: 9/21/98 9:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>

> >I think you are already doing it.
> >
> >The Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign looks like
> >a war between Freemasons and Jews about who controls America.
> >Obviously the one who controls th US also controls the world.

> >And the worst scenario would be that the outcome of this struggle
> >will decide the degree of the American involvement into the developing
> >World War III of Jews against Islam.
> >

> >--
> ----------------------
> >E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 в 18, R is number 18

> >in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )
> >can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.
> >

> >With kind regards Dr. Klaus Wagner
> >Multi-Media Apocalypse 2000 online: Our Future Revealed:
> >>

> Dear Dr. Wagner,
> Hate to say this but your posts do show a slide of what
> Hitler was all about.. Do you really believe this stuff you post.. Why is it
> that for every liitle thing that goes on in the world, masons and those of the
> Jewish FAith get the blame? What if it was you reading a post like this, what
> would you think? Can you give us some background please/ It might help fit
the
> pieces together as to why you think the way you do.. You are obviously and
> intelligent man. Do you really think that there is a Masonic/Jewish master
plan
> to take over the world? I hope not..
>
> Respectfully
> MasonTruth
> Bro. Manny Blanco
> Moreno Valley Lodge # 804
> Moreno Valley, CA

redrum

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
In article <6u6blf$m02$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, ri...@my-dejanews.com
says...

>Dr. Wagner,
>
>It would be highly unlikely that Freemasons or Jews control America.
For one
>thing, both are a definite minority. There are only a couple of
million
>Freemasons at most in the US. A few more people practice Judaism. For
>nation-wide conspiracy to control the US, there would have to be a
>nation-wide governing body of Freemasonry. There is no such body. In
fact,
>each of the fifty states is governed Masonically by a separate Grand
Lodge
>for AF&AM Masonry, and another for PHA Masonry. These Grand Lodges are
>independent of the other and each sets its own constitution, laws, and
>edicts, as well as ritual, etc. In fact, not all the Grand Lodges even
>recognize the validity of all the others. How in the world can you
expect
>such a thing to transpire.

Ah, but why let truth get in the way of a good conspiracy theory? :)

>Now, if we were a small relatively homogenous country like Germany, I
could
>understand where such might happen in an extreem circumstance. It did
happen
>with another group which upsurped the democratic process and formed a
>totalitarian dictatorship in Germany in the 1930's. It took a World
War and
>the deaths of millions of people to stop the evil that came out of that
>takeover. It also took the near total destruction of Germany and a
division
>of the country.
>
>Your post smacks of similar statements made by Hitler and his
Propaganda
>Minister as justifcation to do away with the remnants of democracy in
Germany
>and create a total takeover which led to the horror of World wide war.
From
>your name, I summize you are of Arian origin? Do you now live in
Germany?

Yes, he does. Look at his address.

>Or is your web site another commercial web site attempting to sell
something
>to gullable people?

I looked at it, and it appears he's certified nutso. He actually expects
people to download 52 interlinked HTML pages.

>--
>Richard Jackson, PM
>Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM
>Corrigan, Texas

From one who should know. :)

-redrum

Barsstars

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98

As a Christian, I find what Storm Tropper Wagner has written. This hatred is
sickening.
It is a real shame that this person is so stupid.

Regina Townsend

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
Yes indeed the post was a blatant bit of poison. But as one of
my beloved professors in college told us, 'far better to get a little
poison now and then and know it for what it is, than to swallow
it wholesale and lose your life.'

Now I wonder if the original poster has seen any Aryans in
recent days. Last I had heard they were in Persia.

My two pence,

Regina

Eugene Goldman.·.

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:02:00 GMT, Rider.on.the...@t-online.de (Klaus
Wagner) wrote:

*The Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign looks like
*a war between Freemasons and Jews about who controls America.

<ROFL>
To hear Fluffy tell it, the Freemasons ARE the Jews.
<LOL>
Listen to this guy and Masons and Jews are at war.
<LOL>
Oflf would have you believe that he, as a Christian, is a Jew and members of the
religion of Judiasm are not.
<ROFL>

Oflf wins! See why I named him that?

If only these folks could get their act together and stop contradicting one
another.

|O| Be well. Travel with a light heart.
And in case I don't see ya' - Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night!
Who said that?

Brother Gene .*.
http://www.blackmountainlodge.net

Every day spent practicing Brotherly Love, Relief, Truth, Faith, Hope, Charity, Tolerance, Temprence, Fortitude, Prudence and Justice is a GOOD day.

Ross Slade

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Klaus Wagner wrote:

> The current campaign to topple Freemasons President Clinton
>
> The idea that Antichrist Prince Charles along with King Hussein of Jordan

Clinton the Freemason's president?
Prince Charles is the anticrist?

Man, your cake has flopped...

-Ross

--
<http://www.fl.net.au/~rosco> |\___/|
______________________________oooO_\o o/_Oooo_________________________

webmaster@localhost
abuse@localhost
root@localhost
postmaster@localhost

redrum

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
In article <3606E7B4...@newcastle.net.au>, ro...@newcastle.net.aus
says...

>Klaus Wagner wrote:
>>
>> The current campaign to topple Freemasons President Clinton
>>
>> The idea that Antichrist Prince Charles along with King Hussein of
Jordan

>Clinton the Freemason's president?
>Prince Charles is the anticrist?
>
>Man, your cake has flopped...

Yep, and the Queen is the Beast of Revelations. Go to his web page and
he asks you to download 52 pages of HTML. Sure enough, he's certifiable.
And a Nazi too. (Actually, I think the two are mutually inclusive.)

>-Ross

-redrum

>--
><http://www.fl.net.au/~rosco>

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congress/1846/

Klaus Wagner

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

On 21 Sep 1998 20:39:21 GMT, mason...@aol.com (MasonTruth) wrote:

> Dear Dr. Wagner,
> Hate to say this but your posts do show a slide of what
> Hitler was all about.. Do you really believe this stuff you post.. Why is it

> that for every little thing that goes on in the world, masons and those of the
> Jewish Faith get the blame?

To begin with I do not blame people, nor do I believe that all Jews
or Freemasons work together in sinister plans. What I try to do is
to look for the hidden background of current events and put them
into a historical perspective with the intention of warning people
of destructive tendencies in the world today, which may well turn out
disastrous if they continue.

My basic assumption is that the current Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign
has political reasons and does not seek to restore good old sexual morals,
if there ever was such thing. The one logic reason why people would want
to get rid of Clinton seems to be the situation in the Middle East and his
reluctance to unconditionally support the disastrous policies of the current
Israeli government. I cannot see a better theory.
If you know one, let us know. I know that I may be wrong here, but this is
always the danger one has to accept trying to make sense of apparently
unreasonable events. A weak theory is always better than none.

>Do you really think that there is a Masonic/Jewish master plan
> to take over the world? I hope not..

There is no denying the fact that the world today is dominated
by the Anglo-American culture, nor can you claim that the American Revolution
was not dominated by Freemasons, for example George Washington
or Benjamin Franklin. The same applies to the French Revolution,
and it was through those revolutions that the current dominant ideology
of "Liberalism", Capitalism and Parliamentarism started to take over the world.

Talking about a "Masonic/Jewish master plan to take over the world" means trying
to discredit people who merely analyze history with the intention to make
them look mad. This is not at all helpful for our future. Our world is in such
a state that we do have to blame the ruling class, the people in power,
because they are doing a very bad job. Many of them happen to be Freemasons
and Jews. Obviously this does not mean all Jews and Freemasons are to blame.
Jews and Freemasons who are not responsible should not defend those
who are either.

-- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 в 18, R is number 18
in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )
can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.

With kind regards Dr. Klaus Wagner
Multi-Media Apocalypse 2000 online: Our Future Revealed:

Klaus Wagner

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
On 21 Sep 1998 23:25:07 GMT, bars...@aol.com (Barsstars) wrote:

> As a Christian, I find what Storm Tropper Wagner has written. This hatred is
> sickening.
> It is a real shame that this person is so stupid.

There is not hatred in what I write, only worry that we are heading towards
total destruction. The disasters we currently see on the news every day
seem to be just the beginning ...

-- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 × 18, R is number 18

Klaus Wagner

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:05:47 -0500,
Regina Townsend <reg...@sunflower.com> wrote:

> Yes indeed the post was a blatant bit of poison. But as one of
> my beloved professors in college told us, 'far better to get a little
> poison now and then and know it for what it is, than to swallow
> it wholesale and lose your life.'

I am afraid the real issue here is: better start thinking about the future now
than ignore dangers and adverse developments, until they hit you and you lose
your life.

Klaus Wagner

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:49:31 GMT, ri...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Manny,
>
> Did you check out his web site? Another doomsayer with a nazi twist. It';s
> offered in English and German. The last time I hears someone describing a
> rider on a white horse was my world history teacher in high school talking
> about who the German people were waiting for when Hitler and his bunch came
> along. Zieg Heil! Could this be another German "Savior" under the guise of a
> Christian? The German Army wore buckles on their belts that said (Translated)
> "God with Us!"

My web site tells you how the Bible predicted disasters of our time,
which are signs of the end of our age. The Bible also tells us why these things
happen and what we have to do to stop them. These disasters will continue,
no matter how you libel, slander or ignore me, until people are so desperate
that they will welcome my explanations about what is happening to them.

The danger is that it may already be too late by then.

-- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 в 18, R is number 18

Klaus Wagner

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:45:14 -0400, Mike Restivo
<mtro...@REMOVETHISPARTpathcom.com> wrote:

> False Prophet Exposed

The False Prophet has been predicted in the Bible, Book of Revelation,
chapter 19 and chapter 16. It is Tony Blair.

> The political partisanship manifested about the U.S. President's

> problems appears more of a war between Republican and Democrat party
> politics for which the incumbent President is the lighning rod.

Party politics on their own have been around for decades without attempts
to overthrow Presidents for this reason. You have to look at the political
issues behind party interests, you have to try and figure out what is actually
going to change when Clinton is gone to understand what is happening.

> Your "Gematria" of Queen Elizabeth the Second's Insignia contradicts
> Biblical prediction that the Lawless One, symbolized by "666", will be a
> man.

Man equals human being in many languages and can therefore also be a woman.
The Book of Revelation, chapter 13 predicts the Beast 666 with features
that have all been fulfilled by the present "Queen" of England.
It does not call "Queen" Elizardbeast the Lawless One, and adding things
to the Revelation is forbidden and punishable with eternal damnation
according to chapter 22.

JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
> My basic assumption is that the current Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign
> has political reasons and does not seek to restore good old sexual morals,
> if there ever was such thing. The one logic reason why people would want
> to get rid of Clinton seems to be the situation in the Middle East and his
> reluctance to unconditionally support the disastrous policies of the current
> Israeli government. I cannot see a better theory.<

What is equally interesting is that most of the extreme rightists were
calling Clinton a Jew-lover who surrounded himself by all Jews who were
members of the Zionist Occupied Government (ZOG). Now they suddenly love
Clinton and it's Netanyahu and his American supporters doing everything
to topple CLinton. You got the JEws covered, coming or going.

AUBREY BROWN SR

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Bro. Rich,
It must be one of those alien invasions or something, they're coming out of
the woodwork lately!

--
Past Master Aubrey Brown Sr.
Eureka Lodge No. 64 F&AM

ri...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6u6blf$m02$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>Dr. Wagner,
>
>It would be highly unlikely that Freemasons or Jews control America. For
one
>thing, both are a definite minority. There are only a couple of million
>Freemasons at most in the US. A few more people practice Judaism. For a
>nation-wide conspiracy to control the US, there would have to be a
>nation-wide governing body of Freemasonry. There is no such body. In
fact,
>each of the fifty states is governed Masonically by a separate Grand Lodge
>for AF&AM Masonry, and another for PHA Masonry. These Grand Lodges are
>independent of the other and each sets its own constitution, laws, and
>edicts, as well as ritual, etc. In fact, not all the Grand Lodges even
>recognize the validity of all the others. How in the world can you expect
>such a thing to transpire.
>

>Now, if we were a small relatively homogenous country like Germany, I could
>understand where such might happen in an extreem circumstance. It did
happen
>with another group which upsurped the democratic process and formed a
>totalitarian dictatorship in Germany in the 1930's. It took a World War
and
>the deaths of millions of people to stop the evil that came out of that
>takeover. It also took the near total destruction of Germany and a
division
>of the country.
>
>Your post smacks of similar statements made by Hitler and his Propaganda
>Minister as justifcation to do away with the remnants of democracy in
Germany
>and create a total takeover which led to the horror of World wide war.
From
>your name, I summize you are of Arian origin? Do you now live in Germany?
>

>Or is your web site another commercial web site attempting to sell
something
>to gullable people?
>

>--
>Richard Jackson, PM
>Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM
>Corrigan, Texas
>

>d the 2 ( from II )
>> can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.
>>
>> With kind regards Dr. Klaus Wagner
>> Multi-Media Apocalypse 2000 online: Our Future Revealed:
>> > http://home.t-online.de/home/072722649
>> > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6672
>> Ancient biblical predictions about our present time and future.

Mike Restivo

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Klaus Wagner wrote:

M.R.<<Your "Gematria" of Queen Elizabeth the Second's Insignia

contradicts
Biblical prediction that the Lawless One, symbolized by "666", will be a
man.>>

K.W.<<Man equals human being in many languages and can therefore also be
a woman.>>

Not accoding to both the Books of Daniel and Revelation.

K.W.<<The Book of Revelation, chapter 13 predicts the Beast 666 with

features
that have all been fulfilled by the present "Queen" of England.>>

Prove it.

K.W.<<It does not call "Queen" Elizardbeast the Lawless One>>

It is I who equated the "Lawless One" with the Great Beast. That you
cannot distinguish Paul's allusion to the apocalypse in 2 Thess. 2 et
sequia, i.e. "the man of Lawlessness" and the Revelation of Jesus Christ
to John, i.e. the False prophet, Great Beast, Lesser Beast, etc.,
disqualifies you from any familiarity with Christian Scripture.

K.W.<<, and adding things

to the Revelation is forbidden and punishable with eternal damnation
according to chapter 22.>>

That admonition and interdiction has not restrained you from doing that
very thing.

† Mike Restivo

DangerMouse

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Interesting how he thinks, isn't it. I believe he needs to visit the Grand
Lodge of Israel, don't you?

DM, PM

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Dear Doktor,

In which way did I libel, slander, OR ignore you? I gave the opinion that
you were another doomsayer with a nazi twist. Your words in the post this
newsgroup resemble the same arguments used by nazi propagandists for taking
over Germany and carrying out the "final solution". The story about my HS
history teacher is true. His words were : "The people in Germany, suffering
from an economic depression were waiting for their 'knight on a white horse'
to come along. Adolph Hitler appeared and the rest is history."

True or not? More people have been killed by those professing to do so in the
name of Christ than by any other group. If yo have studied the end of the
World in the Bible and attempted to correlate it with events that have
occurred, you must have data to back up your claims. Much of that data will
also have what I ask. What does your own research show you? What does common
sense tell you?

To lander or libel someone, a statement must be a lie. Where did I lie about
you?

My Bible tells me that the end of the World is inevitable and not undesires.
It also tells me that God will come again to judge the living and the dead and
the worthy will dwell with him forever. How do you propose we stop what will
be? Why would those of us who are Christian wish to stop it? It is the
culmination of Christian existence and the final reward for all who have been
true to the faith.

Only those who have reason to fear the Judgement would wish to stop the end of
the world. Why do you so fear the Judgement Day?

By the way, are you a Doctor of Philosophy, Religion, or what? What
University did you receive your doctorate from? I would like to establish
that your credentials are valid.

--

In article <36120528...@192.168.100.3>,

---------------

> E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 в 18, R is number 18

> in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )

RedRopers

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

From: ri...@my-dejanews.com
Date: Mon, Sep 21, 1998 19:49 EDT

The German Army wore buckles on their belts that said (Translated)
"God with Us!"

Doesn't every warring faction think God is on their side? Personally, I never
really thought God was on any side when it come to murder.

Jana

RedRopers

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

From: Rider.on.the...@t-online.de (Klaus Wagner)

The Bible also tells us why these things
happen and what we have to do to stop them. These disasters will continue, no
matter how you libel, slander or ignore me, until people are so desperate that
they will welcome my explanations about what is happening to them.

Sure it's going to happen anyway. You can't stop it, there's nothing you can
do. So, why not make sure you and your's are safe when the end finally comes?

Jana

J Fisher

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
JGA...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net wrote:

: What is equally interesting is that most of the extreme rightists were

: calling Clinton a Jew-lover who surrounded himself by all Jews who were
: members of the Zionist Occupied Government (ZOG). Now they suddenly love
: Clinton and it's Netanyahu and his American supporters doing everything
: to topple CLinton. You got the JEws covered, coming or going.

Dr Wagner is a long-time eccentric inhabitant of the uk.* groups.
Experience indicates that there is no point in attempting to
discuss anything with him; he merely repeats his numerological,
er, data again and again. It's difficult not to get fairly
annoyed with him, but I would suggest, without a lot of hope,
that ignoring him is a better policy.

--
--John

MasonTruth

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

>Subject: Re: Clinton, Jews and Freemasons
>From: Rider.on.the...@t-online.de (Klaus Wagner)
>Date: 9/21/98 7:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time

>My web site tells you how the Bible predicted disasters of our time,

>which are signs of the end of our age. The Bible also tells us why these

>things
>happen and what we have to do to stop them. These disasters will continue,
>no matter how you libel, slander or ignore me, until people are so desperate
>that they will welcome my explanations about what is happening to them.
>

>The danger is that it may already be too late by then.
>
>--
----------------------
>E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 в 18, R is number 18
>in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )
>can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.
>
>With kind regards Dr. Klaus Wagner
>Multi-Media Apocalypse 2000 online: Our Future Revealed:

Dear Sir,
While I browsed through your site for a moment I did not spend much time there.
I think that predictions are okay but I have trouble with anyone who would
blame any group or two groups for all the problems in the world. Many people
who attempt to forsee the future do so with an ulterior motive.
I hope that you are not one of these.. I certainly am not the Scholar that you
obviously are but I feel that Jewsih people and Masons can not be the ruination
of the world.. In round about ways you also seem to be pushing the same line of
thought.. Masonry
is a fraternity that brings together men of all walks of life.. Masons do not
or should be concerned about a man's Faith, Color of his skin, or what Country
he is from. That is how all people should be.. Do you fit in that category? I
am not attempting in any way to insult you. I am trying to see where you are
coming from.. Thank you.

Sincerely & Respectfully

MasonTruth

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

>Subject: Re: Clinton, Jews and Freemasons
>From: Rider.on.the...@t-online.de (Klaus Wagner)
>Date: 9/21/98 7:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time

>To begin with I do not blame people, nor do I believe that all Jews
>or Freemasons work together in sinister plans. What I try to do is
>to look for the hidden background of current events and put them
>into a historical perspective with the intention of warning people
>of destructive tendencies in the world today, which may well turn out
>disastrous if they continu

True, you later bring out that only some are attempting to take over the world.
Why must everthing have a hidden agenda as you suggest. Bible Prophesy tells
us what will happen..

>My basic assumption is that the current Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign
>has political reasons and does not seek to restore good old sexual morals,
>if there ever was such thing. The one logic reason why people would want
>to get rid of Clinton seems to be the situation in the Middle East and his
>reluctance to unconditionally support the disastrous policies of the current
>Israeli government.

I see that you harbor no bad feelings toward Jewish People... Blaming Clinton's
lack of good sense and morals has no berring on the problems he is facing
today. How the Isreali Government got into this one is exactly what I am
talking about.. Could it be Dr. that it is you who through what you are trying
to say are simply hiding an agenda of your own?

abelard

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 02:15:13 GMT, Rider.on.the...@t-online.de
(Klaus Wagner)

typed:

>My basic assumption is that the current Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign
>has political reasons and does not seek to restore good old sexual morals,
>if there ever was such thing.

politics make strange bedfellows.....
the pseudo mainly 'christian' repressive puritanical
caucus has hijacked the republican machine....
ALL that interests them is SEX....
it is a reaction to oppression.

> The one logic reason why people would want
>to get rid of Clinton seems to be the situation in the Middle East and his
>reluctance to unconditionally support the disastrous policies of the current

>Israeli government. I cannot see a better theory.

i think you are generally rather batty...however, i do not
entirely discount your suggestion.
the old time socialists also do not like clinton...

clinton is clearly a rationalist....the forces of fundamentalism
and unreason are naturally not pleased....
fortunately they appear to be a shrinking minority in the states....
note the standing ovation at the un yesterday while the
sex police pursued their navel gazing porn agenda....

as clinton says...if ireland sticks..it will be a beacon to the world.
clinton's opponents may be noisy and nasty...
but much of the noise is panic as the lunatics see their
fundamentalist world of certainties going down the plughole....
they are becoming ever easier to defeat as they become an
ever smaller aging minority and a few pig ignorant firebrands.

regards.

-- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
abelard
socratic gadfly - please e-mail if response required
abelard @ abelard.demon.co.uk

all that is necessary for I walk quietly and carry
the triumph of evil is that I a big stick.
good people do nothing I trust actions not words
only when it's funny -- roger rabbit

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
My point exactly Jana. There are two things every warring party always
claims:

Their God is on their side and therefore they are in the right, and the magic
bullet (our weapons are superior to the other side's , therefore we will win.)

This guy bugs me with his all to familiar statements. I've read that the
neo-nazis are on the uprise in Germany in a big way. Perhaps this guy is one
example.

--
Richard Jackson, PM
Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM
Corrigan, Texas

In article <19980922075858...@ng137.aol.com>,

Dr. Roger M. Firestone

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

Klaus Wagner <Elizardbe...@t-online.de> wrote:

>The current campaign to topple Freemasons President Clinton
>after he dared to put some pressure on Israel towards a peace
>in the Middle East is a historic development in the relationship
>between Freemasons and Jews.

Bill Clinton is not a Freemason. The last US President to be a
Freemason was Gerald Ford. He's been out of office since 1977. Clues
are available for a modest sum...

>The idea that Antichrist Prince Charles along with King Hussein of Jordan

>heads an International Freemason conspiracy against Israel as expressed
>by Jim Searcy under:

I don't know what makes HRH Prince Charles the Antichrist. Charles
seems to have a few moral problems related to his late marriage, but his
impact on the world is pretty minimal. I suppose if one were one of the
architects whose buildings HRH criticized (or one of the modern liberal
clerics who came in for some of the same regarding trendy liturgical
changes), one might be annoyed with Charles, but calling him the
Antichrist seems to exaggerate his position in the world. (Or else the
battle of Armageddon is going to be fought with popguns and rubber
bands.)

> http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/index.html
>
>is probably a bit over the top, but it also shows Jewish feelings in the current
>historical situation and exposes some cracks in the relations of Freemasons
>and Jews who have just become allies united by the common enemy: Hitler.
>For some time in the past Jews were not allowed to become Freemasons

Not since the middle eighteenth century. Try to keep up with history
just a bit, won't you?

>nor were Freemasons allowed in the Catholic church.
>The three important International groups kept themselves separate
>from each other: Jews dominated the world of finance, Freemasons dominated
>politics, especially in countries with the colors: red-white and blue
>in their national flags, while the Vatican was left with influencing
>Catholic countries such as certain regions of Germany, Italy, Spain, etc.

Jews hardly dominated the world of finance. This is a long-standing
myth. There were always more non-Jewish financial firms about than
Jewish ones; the Jewish firms were often founded because Christians
wouldn't hire Jews.

Nor did Masons dominate politics. In the US, about 1/3 of politicians
have been Freemasons. That's a minority by any measure. I would think
that a 2/3 majority could have it their way any time they wanted. In
the 1820s, an anti-Masonic party was formed and whipped up enough
hysteria to drive most Masonic groups out of existence. The comment
about the colors of a flag is ludicrous; those colors can be found in a
very large number of countries' flags. The colors of red, white, and
blue are not even the colors of Freemasonry; the Symbolic Lodge uses
blue (York Rite) or red (Scottish Rite), Capitular Masonry uses red
(scarlet), Cryptic Masonry uses purple (violet), and Chivalric Masonry
uses black; the higher degrees of the Scottish Rite use a wide variety
of colors, culminating in black. But I know of no degree in which the
specific colors of red, white, and blue are given sole dominance, though
there are some degrees in which they occur with others.

The comment about the Vatican has some validity, but only if one does
not believe that anything has happened in European history since about
1700. The rise of republicanism and the decline of the monarchies of
Europe diminished the Vatican's power steadily from that point. Today,
countries with a state religion, whether Roman Catholicism or something
else (Eastern Orthodox, Lutheran, etc.) seem to have lower rates of
religious participation than those which endorse no single faith as that
of the government. When was the last time that the Vatican threatened a
temporal leader with excommunication if he didn't obey a Papal diktat?

>Recently it looked as though these three groups had somehow settled
>their differences to form one Allied International Ruling Class,
>but the political development in Israel after the assassination of Rabin
>and the current Financial World Crisis has opened a completely new game.
>
> W h e r e w i l l i t g o ?

Where it will go is into the dumper, with all the other crackpot notions
that have been used to deceive and enslave people. The notion that the
Asian crisis, in particular, is somehow an engineered phenomenon (how
many Freemasons are there in Asia? in the government of the countries
in question?) is ludicrous in the extreme.

Tell you what, Klaus: Hide under your bed; we'll tell you when it's
over.

Roger M. Firestone, 32 KCCH

MasonTruth

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

>I cannot see a better theory.
>If you know one, let us know. I know that I may be wrong here, but this is
>always the danger one has to accept trying to make sense of apparently
>unreasonable events. A weak theory is always better than none.

How about he simply got caught with his pants down. Seems as if he felt as
President he would have to account to no one.. he didn't realize the difference
between President & King.. To say that it is a "Republican/Democrat issue would
be better suited then to bring the Isreali situation into the mix.. This Dr. is
what seems to be your hidden agenda. When in doubt blame Isreal.
What you have posted is exactly a weak theory.. Now Dr. in your mind can you
not see that the dislike you have for Jewish people has caused you to put the
blame on them for everything?

>There is no denying the fact that the world today is dominated
>by the Anglo-American culture, nor can you claim that the American Revolution
>was not dominated by Freemasons, for example George Washington
>or Benjamin Franklin. The same applies to the French Revolution,
>and it was through those revolutions that the current dominant ideology

>of "Liberalism", Capitalism and Parliamentarism started to take over the
>world.

So what is wrong with this.. Masons take things on and get involved. That is
what it is all about.. There is a difference between those that preach world
doom and those that go out and try to change the world..

>Talking about a "Masonic/Jewish master plan to take over the world" means
>trying
>to discredit people who merely analyze history with the intention to make
>them look mad. This is not at all helpful for our future. Our world is in
>such
>a state that we do have to blame the ruling class, the people in power,
>because they are doing a very bad job.

yet in an eduacted way you do just that.

Many of them happen to be Freemasons
>and Jews. Obviously this does not mean all Jews and Freemasons are to blame.

Just a few I guess, right Dr.?

>Jews and Freemasons who are not responsible should not defend those
>who are either.

I would defend Freemasonry against fabrications posted here or anywhere. I also
think that it is rediculous for a person today to blame any group of people ,
Religious or otherwise, for events that they have nothing to do with.. Dr, can
you truly not see that Hitler started out the same way.. Of course you are not
against Jews, Masons but.........

Respectfully

----------------------
>E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 в 18, R is number 18
>in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )
>can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.
>
>With kind regards Dr. Klaus Wagner

MasonTruth

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

>Subject: False Prophet Exposed
>From: Mike Restivo <mtro...@REMOVETHISPARTpathcom.com>
>Date: 9/21/98 2:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>

>If Freemasons "controlled" America or North America or had any
>geo-political force in the Western Hemisphere according to popular, but
>false, conspiracy theory, I, a critic of Freemasonry and rogue Masons,
>would have been silenced years ago, in one fashion or another.
>
>The political partisianship manifested about the U.S. President's

>problems appears more of a war between Republican and Democrat party
>politics for which the incumbent President is the lighning rod.
>

>The United States cannot even control its own congressional judiciary
>proceedings which although supposedly constitutionally ruled, have been
>hijacked by party politics. The Pax Americana fades evermore into
>history as nuclear and biological weapons of mass destruction
>proliferate in the Middle East and elsewhere world wide.
>
>Your problem is that your 19th century conspiracy theories have been
>debunked by the inexorable advancement of geo-politics, in which the U.K
>and the U.S. no longer play the role that they once did, and did with
>authority.

Dear Mike, with sincerity I say that I am impressed with your post. While I
feel that you are wrong regarding many of the things you post about Freemasonry
I must appreciate your standing by what you say and not jumping on the
Jewish/Masonic Band Wagon.. The good Dr. can put it any way he wants but he
has an agenda that is very much in tune with Hitlers way of thinking..

Sincerely & Rerspectfully

MasonTruth

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

>Subject: Re: Clinton, Jews and Freemasons
>From: "DangerMouse" <DangerM...@hotmail.com>
>Date: 9/22/98 3:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time

>Interesting how he thinks, isn't it. I believe he needs to visit the Grand
>Lodge of Israel, don't you?
>
>DM, PM

I think that would be a great idea.. Maybe he could e-mail the J.D.L for some
thoughts on his posts..

Sincerely & Fraternally

MasonTruth

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

I am impressed that so many good people have posted here in an attempt to
discredit and expose the hatred that was posted by Dr. Klaus. Seems as if many
who just usually browse through the posts have decided to make a stand.. I am
honored and thankful to all.. I hope that you stop in and post again and
again.. Masonry welcomes everyones opinions and it is nice to see what others
think and answer any questions they might have regarding Freemasonry.. The
Masons who post here represent many years of knowledge and membership in the
Fraternity..

Sincerely & Respectfully

Dr. Roger M. Firestone

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
In article <36087840....@192.168.100.3>,
Klaus Wagner <Elizardbe...@t-online.de> wrote:

>The Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign looks like

>a war between Freemasons and Jews about who controls America.

>Obviously the one who controls th US also controls the world.
>And the worst scenario would be that the outcome of this struggle
>will decide the degree of the American involvement into the developing
>World War III of Jews against Islam.

Utter baloney. There is no "Overthrow" Clinton campaign. There is an
ongoing governmental inquiry into whether the president of the United
States has abused his position as president (and previously as
governor) to obtain financial advantage for himself, family, and
friends, to use governmental resources for private ends, to misuse FBI
files, to abuse the audit power of the Internal Revenue Service, and
several other activities (including committing perjury and obstruction
of justice in defending a private lawsuit involving sexual harassment).
What any of this has to do with Jews and Freemasons is questionable at
best.

As for "who controls America," there are about 6 million Jews in the US
and about 1.5 million Freemasons. There are about 275 million
Americans; how do you suppose that, in a democracy, 3% of the electorate
can control the other 97%?

Since most of the countries of the world are neither Jewish nor Islamic,
it is hard to see how such a conflict would be "World War III." That
some fanatics who call themselves Islamic (but whom the Prophet would
think totally unacquainted with the laws and precepts he set forth in
the Holy Koran) have declared war on the non-Islamic world--Jews and
Christians alike, does not mean that a few thousand terrorists can
instigate a Third World War. This is not 1914, Jerusalem is not
Sarajevo, and Osama bin Laden (or Abu Nidal or whoever) is not Gavrilo
Princip. Some of the largest Muslim countries in the world only desire
to live in peace with their neighbors.

If you want to talk about an Arab-Israeli conflict, go ahead; it's been
in progress since before there was a state of Israel. But don't confuse
"Arab" with "Muslim" (they are not synonymous) or "Israeli" with "Jew"
(likewise). American involvement in any conflict will be to the extent
that the American national interest is at stake; this involves both
economic matters, such as access to oil resources in the Middle East,
and political issues, such as the preference for democracy over tyranny
in the world.

The primary issue facing Jews today is that of finding a parking place
at the synagogue during Rosh Ha-shana and Yom Kippur (except for the
Orthodox, who must live close enough to walk). Please, Klaus, resume
taking your medication; it's not good for you to be off it for so
long...

Dr. Roger M. Firestone

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
In article <3609fe03...@192.168.100.3>,
Klaus Wagner <Elizardbe...@t-online.de> wrote:
[snip]

>My basic assumption is that the current Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign
>has political reasons and does not seek to restore good old sexual morals,
>if there ever was such thing. The one logic reason why people would want

>to get rid of Clinton seems to be the situation in the Middle East and his
>reluctance to unconditionally support the disastrous policies of the current
>Israeli government. I cannot see a better theory.

>If you know one, let us know. I know that I may be wrong here, but this is
>always the danger one has to accept trying to make sense of apparently
>unreasonable events. A weak theory is always better than none.

Since the troubles of Bill Clinton are _not_ about sexual morals--which
is what the Clintonites want you to believe, as it can then be played as
either a private matter or as "everybody does it"--but about perjury,
obstruction of justice, misuse of power, and general malfeasance in
office, not to mention bribery, campaign funding violations, and
possible foreign influence on American foreign policy in Asia, the
foregoing is preposterous. The "one logic[al] reason why people would
want to get rid of Clinton" is that he has disgraced the office of the
President of the United States and that the president ought not to be a
crook, as one of his predecessors put it. ("I am not a crook."
--Richard M. Nixon.)

Here's a clue for you (no charge, this time): Most American Jews are
liberals. They do not care for the Netanyahu regime in Israel any more
than the liberal Bill Clinton and his foreign policy establishment do.
The notion that Al Gore (who would replace Clinton if Clinton leaves
office prior to 20 Jan 2001) would change American policy regarding
Israel is fallacious. American Jews generally support the Democratic
Party--and Bill Clinton--in larger numbers than the American people as
an aggregate do. Your whole theory is founded on the notion that
American Jews would somehow have both the desire and the power to remove
a president; neither is the case.

>>Do you really think that there is a Masonic/Jewish master plan
>> to take over the world? I hope not..

>There is no denying the fact that the world today is dominated
>by the Anglo-American culture, nor can you claim that the American Revolution
>was not dominated by Freemasons, for example George Washington
>or Benjamin Franklin. The same applies to the French Revolution,
>and it was through those revolutions that the current dominant ideology
>of "Liberalism", Capitalism and Parliamentarism started to take over the world.

The American Revolution was not "dominated" by Freemasons. It was
dominated by men who were tired of being abused by the British
government. The Declaration of Independence was written by Thomas
Jefferson, who was _not_ a Freemason. Only about 1/3 of its signers
were Masons. A similar fraction of the membership of the Constitutional
Convention of 1787 were Masons. A 1/3 minority does not constitute
"domination."

If American culture (what is "Anglo-American culture," anyway?)
"dominates" the world, maybe it's because we haven't wasted much of our
treasure and national resources on group hatreds and warfare in the 20th
century as have so many other countries. Maybe it's because we practice
democracy and capitalism, while other countries continue to follow the
discredited economic ideas of mercantilism or socialism, and put a
veneer of democratic paint on systems which perpetuate feudalism or
inefficient bureaucratic rule. But you'd rather believe in a conspiracy
than the possibility that socialist philosophies entrenched in the
German bureaucracy have turned the Wirtschaftswunder into a midnight
pumpkin...

>Talking about a "Masonic/Jewish master plan to take over the world" means trying
>to discredit people who merely analyze history with the intention to make
>them look mad. This is not at all helpful for our future. Our world is in such
>a state that we do have to blame the ruling class, the people in power,

>because they are doing a very bad job. Many of them happen to be Freemasons

>and Jews. Obviously this does not mean all Jews and Freemasons are to blame.

>Jews and Freemasons who are not responsible should not defend those
>who are either.

How many prime ministers of Japan have been Freemasons? Of Thailand?
Of Singapore? Of Malaysia? Of Indonesia? You could look there for the
blame for our world being "in such a state." I don't believe that any
of them are Jews. And, as I pointed out in an earlier message, there
hasn't been a Masonic President of the US sinc 1977, while no Jew has
ever held that office. Outside of Israel, it's pretty hard to find a
head of government anywhere in history who was Jewish. Name one besides
Disraeli. In other words, your claim that "[m]any of them happen to be
Freemasons and Jews" is simply wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. It isn't
true. Your entire thesis is founded upon a falsehood.

Take about five courses in European and world history and then come back
to us when you have the vaguest idea of what you are talking about...

Klaus Wagner

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:10:27 GMT, rf...@chele.cais.com
(Dr. Roger M. Firestone) wrote:

> Since the troubles of Bill Clinton are _not_ about sexual morals--which
> is what the Clintonites want you to believe, as it can then be played as
> either a private matter or as "everybody does it"--but about perjury,
> obstruction of justice, misuse of power, and general malfeasance in
> office, not to mention bribery, campaign funding violations, and
> possible foreign influence on American foreign policy in Asia, the
> foregoing is preposterous.

"Obstruction of justice, misuse of power, and general malfeasance in office,
not to mention bribery, campaign funding violations ..." are the cornerstones
of the "Liberal", Capitalist red-white-and-blue system and ideology
which dominates the whole world today. They are not a good enough reason
to explain why some very powerful and influential people in the US want to get
rid of Clinton now.

> The "one logic[al] reason why people would
> want to get rid of Clinton" is that he has disgraced the office of the
> President of the United States and that the president ought not to be a
> crook, as one of his predecessors put it. ("I am not a crook."
> --Richard M. Nixon.)

Nobody can become President of the US, Prime Minister of Britain,
Chancellor of Germany, etc., if he is not a crook to begin with.
These people are there to lie, make people vote for them, disguise the fact
who really rules the countries, disappoint the people, become scapegoats,
be removed from office to be replaced by another set of the same crooks.

> Here's a clue for you (no charge, this time): Most American Jews are
> liberals. They do not care for the Netanyahu regime in Israel any more
> than the liberal Bill Clinton and his foreign policy establishment do.

But there are certainly also those who do care for the Netanyahu regime
in Israel to an extent, where they are quite happy to make the US the most
hated nation among Muslims rather than put their foot down and force
Netanyahu to make peace.

> The notion that Al Gore (who would replace Clinton if Clinton leaves
> office prior to 20 Jan 2001) would change American policy regarding
> Israel is fallacious.

If there is another major war in the Middle East and beyond, and if the US
gets involved on a large scale, people in 100 years time will count the removal
of President Clinton from office along with the assassination of Rabin
as crucial events leading to this war.

>The Declaration of Independence was written by Thomas Jefferson, who was _not_

> a Freemason.Only about 1/3 of its signers were Masons. A similar fraction

> of the membership of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were Masons.
> A 1/3 minority does not constitute "domination."

1/3 is pretty impressive and certainly far more than the percentage of Masons
among the general population at the time. If you have 1/3 of a ruling class
with a common agenda while the other 2/3 are divided among themselves,
surely 1/3 is far more than it takes to dominate a group.

> How many prime ministers of Japan have been Freemasons? Of Thailand?
> Of Singapore? Of Malaysia? Of Indonesia? You could look there for the
> blame for our world being "in such a state." I don't believe that any
> of them are Jews.

Our current political systems work in such a way that the people who hold
office are not crucial, but the ones who pull the strings behind the scenes.
Presidents and Prime Ministers come and go, the policies however remain
the same, so do the people who really are in control without exposing themselves
and without having to bear responsibility for what is going on.

-- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 × 18, R is number 18

in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )
can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.

With kind regards Dr. Klaus Wagner

Multi-Media Apocalypse 2000 online: Our Future Revealed:

AUBREY BROWN SR

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

ri...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6u8hcu$vqu$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>My point exactly Jana. There are two things every warring party always
>claims:
>
>Their God is on their side and therefore they are in the right, and the
magic
>bullet (our weapons are superior to the other side's , therefore we will
win.)

>This guy bugs me with his all to familiar statements. I've read that the
>neo-nazis are on the uprise in Germany in a big way. Perhaps this guy is
one
>example.
>
>-

Bro. Rich.,
Yeah they are and they plan on major expansion in England and the US.
Another warning to parents and grandparents, KNOW WHO YOUR KIDS ARE
COMMUNICATING WITH ONLINE!!! The Net is their primary means of recruitment.
And they like to strike while they're young and gullible.

Klaus Wagner

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

I had written:

> The Book of Revelation, chapter 13 predicts the Beast 666 with
> features that have all been fulfilled by the present "Queen" of England.>>

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 00:58:02 -0400, Mike Restivo
<mtro...@REMOVETHISPARTpathcom.com> replied:

> Prove it.

The evidence is available from:

> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6672/rsum13.htm

-- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 в 18, R is number 18

RedRopers

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

From: ri...@my-dejanews.com
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 1998 11:57 EDT

I've read that the neo-nazis are on the uprise in Germany in a big way.
Perhaps this guy is one example.

Yeah they really are, and we have to watch guys like this one. If we don't, we
can plan on another holocaust.

Jana

RedRopers

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

From: "AUBREY BROWN SR" <Aubrey...@worldnet.att.net>

Another warning to parents and grandparents, KNOW WHO YOUR KIDS ARE
COMMUNICATING WITH ONLINE!!! The Net is their primary means of recruitment.
And they like to strike while they're young and gullible.

Aubrey,

I don't hardly let my kids get online, when they do everything is logged. I
know every chat room they're in, and every IM that comes through. I also have
all their email logged. Snoopy Mom, you bet, but you've got to do everything
you can to protect those babies.

Jana

Bill Prince

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
what is that addage about numbers lie....oh, yes, and liars number.

Klaus Wagner <Rider.on.the...@t-online.de> wrote in message
360cdd26...@192.168.100.3...

Joseph Otten

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
(Klaus Wagner) wrote:

>My basic assumption is that the current Overthrow-Clinton-Campaign
>has political reasons and does not seek to restore good old sexual morals,
>if there ever was such thing. The one logic reason why people would want
>to get rid of Clinton seems to be the situation in the Middle East and his
>reluctance to unconditionally support the disastrous policies of the current
>Israeli government. I cannot see a better theory.
>If you know one, let us know. I know that I may be wrong here, but this is
>always the danger one has to accept trying to make sense of apparently
>unreasonable events. A weak theory is always better than none.

The fact that he's a Democrat and his opponents are Republicans
constitutes sufficient "political reasons" for the campaign. There's
no way you can claim that some other reason is "the one logical
reason".

>There is no denying the fact that the world today is dominated
>by the Anglo-American culture, nor can you claim that the American Revolution
>was not dominated by Freemasons, for example George Washington
>or Benjamin Franklin. The same applies to the French Revolution,
>and it was through those revolutions that the current dominant ideology
>of "Liberalism", Capitalism and Parliamentarism started to take over the world.

Liberalism - the ideology that gives you the right to spout this
nonsense?

What are you suggesting instead? Communism? Haven't you heard that
most of your lot claim that the communists are in league with the Jews
and the capitalists. (Who on earth thought of that one?)

Dictatorship of some kind? Er, no thanks. If that's really what your
offering, then this conspiracy you're against, if it exists, is a
conspiracy of the good guys.

Feudalism? A nice homely traditional sort of dictatorship. No
foreigners, modern banking, social mobility, or anything else that
makes life interesting.

Anarchism of some sort? Don't believe it will work myself. Power
vacuums will be filled by the powerful leading us back to
dictatorship.

Joe
--
Joseph Otten
Prospective European Parliamentary Candidate

Mike Restivo

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Bill Prince wrote:

> what is that addage about numbers lie....oh, yes, and liars number.
>
> Klaus Wagner <Rider.on.the...@t-online.de> wrote in message
> 360cdd26...@192.168.100.3...
> |
> |I had written:
> |
> |> The Book of Revelation, chapter 13 predicts the Beast 666 with
> |> features that have all been fulfilled by the present "Queen" of
> England.>>
> |
> |On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 00:58:02 -0400, Mike Restivo
> |<mtro...@REMOVETHISPARTpathcom.com> replied:
> |
> |> Prove it.
> |
> |The evidence is available from:

I don't give credibility to hate web sites. Both Mr. Wagner's Gematria
and his Biblical acumen are bogus. I need not visit a garbage site to
determine that it is full of refuse. The stench already disuades me
from even the visit at this distance.

† Mike Restivo

El Haqq The Truth

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
and when she dies will you say that your prophecy is false?

EL HAQQ
TRUTH
ARE YOU OPENMINDED ABOUT RELIGION
SUBSCRIBE TO
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/openmind
NEW!!!!!! NEW!!!!!! NEW!!!!!

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Klaus Wagner wrote:

> I had written:
>
> > The Book of Revelation, chapter 13 predicts the Beast 666 with
> > features that have all been fulfilled by the present "Queen" of England.>>
>
> On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 00:58:02 -0400, Mike Restivo
> <mtro...@REMOVETHISPARTpathcom.com> replied:
>
> > Prove it.
>
> The evidence is available from:
>

> > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6672/rsum13.htm
>
> -- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 × 18, R is number 18

Dr. Roger M. Firestone

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
In article <3609d589...@192.168.100.3>,

Klaus Wagner <Elizardbe...@t-online.de> wrote:
>On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:10:27 GMT, rf...@chele.cais.com
>(Dr. Roger M. Firestone) wrote:
>
>> Since the troubles of Bill Clinton are _not_ about sexual morals--which
>> is what the Clintonites want you to believe, as it can then be played as
>> either a private matter or as "everybody does it"--but about perjury,
>> obstruction of justice, misuse of power, and general malfeasance in
>> office, not to mention bribery, campaign funding violations, and
>> possible foreign influence on American foreign policy in Asia, the
>> foregoing is preposterous.
>
>"Obstruction of justice, misuse of power, and general malfeasance in office,
> not to mention bribery, campaign funding violations ..." are the cornerstones
> of the "Liberal", Capitalist red-white-and-blue system and ideology
> which dominates the whole world today. They are not a good enough reason
> to explain why some very powerful and influential people in the US want to get
> rid of Clinton now.

Only in your mind would serious accusations such as this be
characterized as the "cornerstone" of the world. You are a very sick
person.

>> The "one logic[al] reason why people would
>> want to get rid of Clinton" is that he has disgraced the office of the
>> President of the United States and that the president ought not to be a
>> crook, as one of his predecessors put it. ("I am not a crook."
>> --Richard M. Nixon.)
>

>Nobody can become President of the US, Prime Minister of Britain,
>Chancellor of Germany, etc., if he is not a crook to begin with.
>These people are there to lie, make people vote for them, disguise the fact
>who really rules the countries, disappoint the people, become scapegoats,
>be removed from office to be replaced by another set of the same crooks.

Ronald Reagan was not a crook, George Bush was not a crook, Jimmy Carter
was not a crook, Gerald Ford was not a crook. None of these men, of
varying political persuasions, governmental approaches, and competencies
was ever accused of any form of criminal wrongdoing. Nor was Margaret
Thatcher or John Major. Nor has Helmut Kohl.

You are an insane person; there is no point in arguing with someone
suffering from delusions.

>> Here's a clue for you (no charge, this time): Most American Jews are
>> liberals. They do not care for the Netanyahu regime in Israel any more
>> than the liberal Bill Clinton and his foreign policy establishment do.
>

>But there are certainly also those who do care for the Netanyahu regime
>in Israel to an extent, where they are quite happy to make the US the most
>hated nation among Muslims rather than put their foot down and force
>Netanyahu to make peace.

The US cannot force Netanyahu to make peace any more than it can force
Yasser Arafat to make peace (and some of us think that Arafat is the far
greater obstacle). As for being the "most hated nation among Muslims,"
I doubt that that is true; the US may be the most hated nation by
radical Arab leaders, who find their dreams of power thwarted by
American policies. The populace in those countries, which are
tyrannies, scarcely has the freedom to object publicly to the propaganda
put out by the government. But most visitors to Iran (e.g.--although
Iran is not an Arab country) report little true hostility toward
Americans by those not part of the governmental apparatus.

>> The notion that Al Gore (who would replace Clinton if Clinton leaves
>> office prior to 20 Jan 2001) would change American policy regarding
>> Israel is fallacious.
>

>If there is another major war in the Middle East and beyond, and if the US
>gets involved on a large scale, people in 100 years time will count the removal
>of President Clinton from office along with the assassination of Rabin
>as crucial events leading to this war.

Utter nonsense. President Clinton plays no special role in the events
leading to war in the middle east as opposed to anyone else who might
likely be elected president (or succeed to that office in case Clinton
resigns). If you don't believe this, please provide some evidence where
Al Gore or Newt Gingrich (or some likely Republican candidate for 2000,
or Bob Dole in 1996) has stated a position on the Middle East which is
distinguishably at variance with that of Bill Clinton. Remember that
Clinton will be out of office in 28 months (or less); will you blame war
in the Middle East on the American Constitution's having been amended in
1951 to prevent a president from being elected a third time?

What precisely is Bill Clinton doing that Al Gore would not be doing (or
vice versa) that would lead to a war between the Israelis and the Arabs?

>>The Declaration of Independence was written by Thomas Jefferson, who was _not_

>> a Freemason.Only about 1/3 of its signers were Masons. A similar fraction

>> of the membership of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were Masons.
>> A 1/3 minority does not constitute "domination."
>

>1/3 is pretty impressive and certainly far more than the percentage of Masons
>among the general population at the time. If you have 1/3 of a ruling class
>with a common agenda while the other 2/3 are divided among themselves,
>surely 1/3 is far more than it takes to dominate a group.

And you have some evidence of disagreement among the 2/3 who were not
Freemasons with concomitant evidence of a coherent plan among the 1/3
who were? Please cite references from the James Madison history of the
Constitutional Convention to prove this; I am sure that you also can
cite the portions of the US Constitution which show evidence of having
been written to benefit Freemasons specifically. Oh, you cannot? Why
am I not surprised?

>> How many prime ministers of Japan have been Freemasons? Of Thailand?
>> Of Singapore? Of Malaysia? Of Indonesia? You could look there for the
>> blame for our world being "in such a state." I don't believe that any
>> of them are Jews.
>

>Our current political systems work in such a way that the people who hold
>office are not crucial, but the ones who pull the strings behind the scenes.
>Presidents and Prime Ministers come and go, the policies however remain
>the same, so do the people who really are in control without exposing themselves
>and without having to bear responsibility for what is going on.

Typical paranoid delusional blather. Anyone who cannot tell the
difference between the policies of the Reagan and Clinton
Administrations, or that of the Thatcher regime in the UK with those who
have followed her term in office is too unintelligent to have opinions
worth considering. By the way, if, as you say "Presidents and Prime
Ministers come and go, the policies however remain the same," why are
you so concerned about the attempt to remove Clinton from office? Don't
you just say here that it wouldn't matter who the president is in terms
of policy? Pretty pitiful to be so inconsistent in the space of a
single message of half a dozen paragraphs!

AUBREY BROWN SR

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Bro. Firestone,
If you don't be careful, you're going to get your own Web Page against you.
Ask Ed ! Hehehehe

--
Past Master Aubrey Brown Sr.
Eureka Lodge No. 64 F&AM
Grand Historian MWPHGL of IL
aubrey...@worldnet.att.net

Dr. Roger M. Firestone wrote in message
<4bTN1.32$XI.27...@newsie.cais.net>...

JRuble

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

----------------------
>> E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 × 18, R is number 18
>> in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )
>> can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.
>

>Your "Gematria" of Queen Elizabeth the Second's Insignia contradicts
>Biblical prediction that the Lawless One, symbolized by "666", will be a
>man.
>
>Take the numerical equivalents of "William Cooper", "Arthur Bell" and
>"John Daniel", all conspiracy theorists. The sum is 360, indicative of
>the sum of the degrees in a circle, or region of influence, as it were.
>3 + 6 + 0 = 9 and 6 + 6 + 6 = 18 and 1 + 8 = 9, thusly this circle
>partakes of the nonad attribute, i.e. "9", of the number of the Great
>Beast, it is also the number of points of the occult Eneagram symbol and
>nine pointed star used by magician Aleister Crowley, who called himself
>the "Great Beast" and whose mistresses, each, he dubbed "The Whore of
>Babylon".
>
>Thusly, these conspiracy theorists, ex hypothesi, are actually aiding
>the forces against which they write. What better disguise than to
>pretend to be one's own arch enemy?
>
>† Mike Restivo

I am amazed, I find myself (in the main) agreeing with Mike Restivo.

Or did I misread the post?

SCOTTY

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Either that or the third time Germany will be the world's largest glass
surface self-lit parking lot.

--

In article <19980922134242...@ng74.aol.com>,

--

Richard Jackson, PM
Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM
Corrigan, Texas

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Herr Doktor,

I have a couple of questions for you.

Are you a member of a political party? If so, which one?

Are you old enough to remember the Second World War? If so, were you a member
of the Hitler Jugen?

Do you believe in the idealogy of the Nazi Party as practiced before the
Second World War?

Do you believe Hitler was a savior of the German people who was let down by
his subordinates?

I just thought it would be useful to know all of your idealogy so we could
better judge your theories.

--

In article <360cdd26...@192.168.100.3>,

---------------
> E II R can be calculated into 666 : 666 = 37 в 18, R is number 18

> in the alphabet, and E, letter No 5, and the 2 ( from II )
> can be calculated into 37 in the following way: 3=5-2 ; 7=5+2.
>

> With kind regards Dr. Klaus Wagner
> Multi-Media Apocalypse 2000 online: Our Future Revealed:
> > http://home.t-online.de/home/072722649
> > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6672
> Ancient biblical predictions about our present time and future.

JRuble

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

>Subject: Re: Clinton, Jews and Freemasons

>From: redr...@aol.com (RedRopers)

>You can't stop it, there's nothing you can
>do. So, why not make sure you and your's are safe when the end finally comes?
>
>Jana

I don't know, Jana, but, if this one is like the others that have been on here,
then, all you have to do to be safe is buy his publications.

And, if I am wrong, Dr Klaus, I will apologize.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

>Subject: Re: Clinton, Jews and Freemasons
>From: redr...@aol.com

>Doesn't every warring faction think God is on their side? Personally, I never

>really thought God was on any side when it come to murder.
>
>Jana

Jana

Remember, there have been more murders committed in the name of religion than
for any other cause.

The "Zealots" think that they are empowered by (their) God to push their
religion on everyone.

You've seen a few here, haven't you?

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

>Subject: Re: Clinton, Jews and Freemasons
>From: redr...@aol.com

>Aubrey,

>I don't hardly let my kids get online, when they do everything is logged. I
>know every chat room they're in, and every IM that comes through. I also have
>all their email logged. Snoopy Mom, you bet, but you've got to do everything
>you can to protect those babies.
>
>Jana

GOD Bless, keep up the good work.

And, don't ever be ashamed of being a good Mother.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

>Subject: Re: Clinton, Jews and Freemasons
>From: rf...@chele.cais.com (

Big Snip>Here's a clue for you (no charge, this time): Most American Jews are

Brother Roger

What you failed to state, because of their ethics, high morals, and their
presence, the Order did have a significant influence on the Declaration of
Independence and the Constitution.

In other words, the others looked up to the Masons involved. Now, if it is a
sin to earn the respect of your fellow man, we all aspire to be
sinners. At least I do.

JMHO

SCOTTY

ri...@my-dejanews.com