Freemason Brother Andrew Bridgen MP

Pilotiin

Jun 12, 2011, 2:57:49 AM6/12/11
Freemason Brother Andrew Bridgen, the Conservative MP for North West
Leicestershire, who is known to have helped Brother Gerry McCann, has been
released on bail after being arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting
of a 29-year-old woman.

The 46-year-old newly-elected MP was arrested at an address in central
London in the early hours of Thursday 9 June 2011.

It is understood the woman was an employee on the parliamentary estate, but
not in Brother Bridgen's office.

A spokesperson for the Metropolitan police said: "A 46-year-old man has
been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault against a 29-year-old woman at
an address in SW1 in the early hours of Thursday 9 June. The man has been
bailed to return on a date in mid-July."

Brother Bridgen - who is regarded as being on the right of the Conservative
party - won the North West Leicestershire seat with a 12% swing from Labour
at the 2010 election. A key marginal, it had been held by Labour since
1997. In 2010 there was also a sizeable Liberal Democrat vote.

Freemason Brother Andrew Bridgen has been a low-profile MP since he won the
seat in May. He is a member of the regulatory reform committee and holds no
other official posts in parliament. His most high-profile intervention came
on Tuesday when he defended the Conservatives' NHS reforms, saying: 'If we
fail to go through with these reforms, we are caving in to Stalinist
protectionist elements."

On Tuesday Brother Bridgen joined Twitter, where news of his arrest
emerged. On his parliamentary web site he lists business and enterprise,
civil liberties, law and order and the armed forces as his interests.

Brother Bridgen is a married father of two. He trained as a Royal Marines
officer before returning to his family's successful agricultural business,
which sells pre-washed vegetables. He is currently the non-executive
chairman of his own company, AB Produce plc. He was previously the east
Midlands chairman of the Institute of Directors, and served on the East
Midlands Regional Assembly as a business representative.

A spokesman for the Conservative party said: "This is a matter for the
police."

ptk1071

Jun 13, 2011, 5:01:06 PM6/13/11
On Jun 12, 2:57 am, Pilotiin <inva...@invalid.invalid.net> wrote:
> Andrew Bridgen, the Conservative MP for North West
> Leicestershire, who is known to have helped Brother Gerry McCann, has been
> released on bail after being arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting
> of a 29-year-old woman.
>
> The 46-year-old newly-elected MP was arrested at an address in central
> London in the early hours of Thursday 9 June 2011.
>
> It is understood the woman was an employee on the parliamentary estate, but
> not in Brother Bridgen's office.
>
> A spokesperson for the Metropolitan police said: "A 46-year-old man has
> been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault against a 29-year-old woman at
> an address in SW1 in the early hours of Thursday 9 June. The man has been
> bailed to return on a date in mid-July."
>
> Brother Bridgen - who is regarded as being on the right of the Conservative
> party - won the North West Leicestershire seat with a 12% swing from Labour
> at the 2010 election. A key marginal, it had been held by Labour since
> 1997. In 2010 there was also a sizeable Liberal Democrat vote.

Brother Andrew Bridgen has been a low-profile MP since he won the
> seat in May. He is a member of the regulatory reform committee and holds no
> other official posts in parliament. His most high-profile intervention came
> on Tuesday when he defended the Conservatives' NHS reforms, saying: 'If we
> fail to go through with these reforms, we are caving in to Stalinist
> protectionist elements."
>
> On Tuesday Brother Bridgen joined Twitter, where news of his arrest
> emerged. On his parliamentary web site he lists business and enterprise,
> civil liberties, law and order and the armed forces as his interests.
>
> Bridgen is a married father of two. He trained as a Royal Marines
> officer before returning to his family's successful agricultural business,
> which sells pre-washed vegetables. He is currently the non-executive
> chairman of his own company, AB Produce plc. He was previously the east
> Midlands chairman of the Institute of Directors, and served on the East
> Midlands Regional Assembly as a business representative.
>
> A spokesman for the Conservative party said: "This is a matter for the
> police."

Your post has been corrected to report the truth, not your whack brand
of it.
So tell me why they blackballed you Warren?

Paul Clarke

Jun 13, 2011, 6:28:33 PM6/13/11

We would not know how many blackballed him or their reasons, that is
the purpose of the blackball system.

But he must have received at least one black ball.
He himself would have a good idea of the reason.

It would seem that after his rejection, he has turned against the
people he wished to join.
The whole incident just proves that the black ball was correct.

He obviously has some problems and we should perhaps feel sorry for
him & hope he gets over it.

Jo...@rhosos.net

Jun 14, 2011, 1:07:39 AM6/14/11
On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 06:57:49 +0000 (UTC), Pilotiin
<inv...@invalid.invalid.net> wrote:

>Freemason Brother Andrew Bridgen,

Stop right there. Bridgen was no Mason. He was a roofer.

Jo...@rhosos.net

Jun 14, 2011, 1:32:21 AM6/14/11
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:01:06 -0700 (PDT), ptk1071
<billa...@optonline.net> wrote:

>Your post has been corrected to report the truth, not your whack brand
>of it.
>So tell me why they blackballed you Warren?

The river of ignorance covers most of my regrets. Thus toad blossoms
in glory, fiery purple figs, refracting the Earth's light into a
brilliant dawn move me not. Except sometimes the figs.

Jo...@rhosos.net

Jun 14, 2011, 1:34:17 AM6/14/11

Pontius Pilate never got over it either. You can feel sorry for him
if you wish. When you do, he's got you!