If I had a Dollar for every dot com name, you can with dot ws

victorott

Oct 31, 2006, 5:37:11 PM10/31/06
Hello.

Please allow me to introduce this company to your

organization.

GDI is debt free and is rated #37 on Inc. 500's list of

America's

fastest growing companies.

The domain industry is exploding! Industry experts

predict that over

500 million domains will be active within the next 10

years. GDI has

no competition in the network marketing industry. They

are the only

company that has the ability to market dot.ws domain

names. There

are no geographical or income limits with GDI.

Just like the toll free 800 numbers have been used up;

and then came

888, 877, etc., dot.com is all but used up. My selected

name was

taken at dot.com, but it was available at dot.ws, and

now I own it

for life!

If you would like your own domain name and it is

unavailable at

dot.com, check out dot.ws.

With GDI you get your domain name, website with hosting

and 10 email

addresses to stay organized. Advertise your business,

set up shop,

host your hobby or create a family website. PLUS..earn a

super

income sharing it with others. The sky's the limit!!!

All of this for only 10 dollars a month!

But.before you even spend a dime, GDI welcomes you to

their site for

FREE! For seven days you can visit their site, secure

your domain

name, build your own website with their site builder and

explore

virtually every aspect of what GDI is and where it's

headed.

Whether you, a business associate or a family member are

looking for a domain name and website, or you are

looking to earn a great income, you have come to the

right place!

Thank you for your time and enjoy the movie.

http://freedom.ws/victorott/show_dvd

or a short version

http://www.wy.ws/victorott

--