[AFJL]倉橋のぞみ13歳 "Nozomi Kurahashi Thirteen" Part 1

Hidden

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00
dora さんのリクエストで,「倉橋のぞみ13歳」(前半)です.

倉橋のぞみ13歳は3種類持ってますが,これは
去年の1月頃投稿されたものです.

スキャンされた方に感謝.(_ _)

では.(^^)/

Title: 倉橋のぞみ13歳
"Kurahashi Nozomi 13 Sai" (means "Nozomi Kurahashi Age 13")
Model: 倉橋のぞみ
"Nozomi Kurahashi"
Age: 13
Photo: 彩紋洋実
"Hiromi Saimon" (Looks female but the photo is too small to be sure)

Files: noz13-01 to noz13-69.jpg (69 files)

Scanner: Sorry I don't know.

many thanks to the scanner.

Nippophile

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00
Hidden wrote:

> dora さんのリクエストで,「倉橋のぞみ13歳」(前半)です.
>
> 倉橋のぞみ13歳は3種類持ってますが,これは
> 去年の1月頃投稿されたものです.
>
> スキャンされた方に感謝.(_ _)
>
> では.(^^)/
>
> Title: 倉橋のぞみ13歳
> "Kurahashi Nozomi 13 Sai" (means "Nozomi Kurahashi Age 13")
> Model: 倉橋のぞみ
> "Nozomi Kurahashi"
> Age: 13
> Photo: 彩紋洋実
> "Hiromi Saimon" (Looks female but the photo is too small to be sure)

She is definitely female. I had some pictures of her and her husband
(the black American jazz musician Mal Waldron) but I lost them in a HD
crash.
She's also the mother of Mariann and is my favourite photographer.

> Files: noz13-01 to noz13-69.jpg (69 files)
>
> Scanner: Sorry I don't know.
>
> many thanks to the scanner.

I hope the scanner is not reading this, but the Nk-01-## series scanned
by love is of a better quality; larger in dimensions but smaller in file
size.

--
Nipp�phi�e

Nippophile

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00
sumoboy@. wrote:
> Please post love's scans of Nozomi.

You mean you don't have the Nk-01-##, nk-02-## and Nk-03-## series?!?
What kind of a newbie are you? <g>

> BTW, who was the scanner of the
> Nozomi pics posted by Zeal?

Erm...Zeal.

--
Nipp�phi�e

Nippophile

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
Missingpost wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 17:21:13 +0100, Nippophile
> <I_like_...@cute.girls> wrote:
>
> >Hidden wrote:
> >>
> >> dora さんのリクエストで,「倉橋のぞみ13歳」(前半)です.
> >>
> >> 倉橋のぞみ13歳は3種類持ってますが,これは
> >> 去年の1月頃投稿されたものです.
> >>
> >> スキャンされた方に感謝.(_ _)
> >>
> >> では.(^^)/
> >>
> >> Title: 倉橋のぞみ13歳
> >> "Kurahashi Nozomi 13 Sai" (means "Nozomi Kurahashi Age 13")
> >> Model: 倉橋のぞみ
> >> "Nozomi Kurahashi"
> >> Age: 13
> >> Photo: 彩紋洋実
> >> "Hiromi Saimon" (Looks female but the photo is too small to be sure)
> >
> >She is definitely female. I had some pictures of her and her husband
> >(the black American jazz musician Mal Waldron) but I lost them in a HD
> >crash.
> >She's also the mother of Mariann and is my favourite photographer.
> >

> Here is the only picture I have of her. It was posted by Zeal in 08/99

> >>Hiromi Saimon, my heroine!
> >>What's the story behind this vidcap?
> >
> >Giraffe wrote
> >She and her family appeared in some feature news special on NHK news
> >last Sunday around 7am. Zeal haven't spotted Marian in the program,
> >though; perhaps that was because he didn't start watching until the
> >middle.

Thanks for reposting that.

> To me Nozomi is starting to look like her so I wonder if there is a
> family relationship somewhere along the way.

I think you may be right. I wish I knew.

> BTW Any info on the new Nozomi book? Have you seen it yet?.... anyone?
> Any new scans?

The new Nozomi book has been published and I assume you have seen *some*
scans from it.
I have not seen a complete scan of the whole book, though.
But I'm sure the whole book will be scanned.

--
Nipp�phi�e

Nippophile

Feb 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/5/00
Missingpost wrote:
> Glad to be of assistance....Pity nobody added more info at the time to
> that post.....
> I think she is also included in some of the Mariannes<the b&w
> ones-marianne075-079>...

I don't have the Marianne series; only the indices.
I have Lonly's ly_marian series, but looking at the indices for the
Marianne series, it is more complete than the ly_marian series, but I
think the quality is poorer.
The pics you are referring to is probably the same as ly_marian 069, 070
and 087.

> BTW while looking through the Mariannes I am reminded of something I
> have meant to ask you.
> You always type "Marianne, daughter of Hiromi Saimon and Mal Waldron"
> I think Marianne is very light in colour for this to be correct and
> point to the little girl with Marianne in some of the
> pics<marianne031-042> as a more likely candidate. Is this a stupid
> idea?
> Opinions welcome

Accroding to some Japanese posters Mal Waldron is her father. It is off
course possible (but not likely) that they are wrong and that Marianne
was born before Hiromi Saimon married Mal Waldron.

AFAIK, the genes for Negroid apperance usually dominates (or whatever
word is appropriate in English) over the genes for Orintal apperance
(like the genes for brown eyes dominates over the genes for blue eyes).
So I guess Marianne was lucky enough to get her mother's apperance,
while the other children look more like their father.
Untill I found out that Mal Waldron was black, the apprance of the black
children puzzled me; I assumed Marianne was half white/half Japanese.

> >> BTW Any info on the new Nozomi book? Have you seen it yet?.... anyone?
> >> Any new scans?
> >
> >The new Nozomi book has been published and I assume you have seen *some*
> >scans from it.
> >I have not seen a complete scan of the whole book, though.
> >But I'm sure the whole book will be scanned.
>

> Hi Nippo,
> I'm keeping up with most of the text posts but by the time I catch up
> with the images I have no time left to join in....the curse of a slow
> connection....
> I've seen all the new Nozomi pics so far but I can't wait for the
> rest. She might be older but IMHO Nozomi will never be OT......no set
> is complete unless all pics are collected<g>
> aaah! the compulsive collector is taking over again...:)

Tell me about it...
I think Nozomi developed nicely physically, but sadly her face is not so
pretty anymore. :-(

--
Nipp�phi�e

jinwo...@gmail.com

May 4, 2016, 3:01:56 PM5/4/16
2000년 1월 16일 일요일 오후 5시 0분 0초 UTC+9, Hidden 님의 말: