Re: Washington Post Invents New Threat: "Gun Capitalism"

for...@freedyn.net

Jan 10, 2022, 12:20:02 AM1/10/22

From: Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-
limbaugh,or.politics,alt.
politics.democrats,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Washington Post Invents New Threat: "Gun Capitalism"
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 03:04:35 -0000 (UTC)
jAQgOFZn+
LSSROLpQg
DhITEzcRN
H+AspTTCH
bFFw9uLo/
/8JT/ZT0i
6l7XtQklr
K5g4RE9Oo
jE8U6zF6J
89+oHfj2b
BnjkxKKrt
ZmDnfq7Fi
LVIi1wXqa
hgXKk0PE4
DeopBRq7FHCzZ2ND/SsARrkwHSBVckEArrUFlpTqVWQ5SrcHufjvvvy+cNB8=

1.AAC0832

Jan 10, 2022, 12:43:21 AM1/10/22
On 1/10/22 12:19 AM, for...@dns-netz.com wrote:
> In article <srg7o3$51cd$7...@news.freedyn.de>
> Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> wrote:
>>
>> Just Wondering wrote

>> ghost-guns-or-other-trends-is-blame-gun-violence/

>>> Yes, 400 million guns (and half a trillion rounds of ammo)
>>> are out there not harming anyone.
>>>

>> Guns are great for killing American children and other useless peices of
>> dross.
>>

>> If Wayne LaPierre doesn't get on board and start supporting school shootings
>> soon, somebody might take a potshot at him and blow that tiny head of his
>> into the next county.

Sounds like an implied THREAT. Are you some kind
of terrorist ?

Anyway, I think the leftists pay teenagers to take
huge doses of LSD and encourage them to put words
and phrases together at random. Once they see
something catchy like "gun capitalism" they
run with it .............