This is a dead shithole of a group

dos

Sep 25, 2022, 12:24:06 AM9/25/22
Where are the usual assholes?

kensi

Sep 25, 2022, 3:28:24 AM9/25/22
On Sun, 25 Sep 2022 04:24:05 +0000, dos wrote:

> Where are the usual assholes?

I spanked most of them off Usenet. I think murphy/pA/many-other-nyms
even ended up enrolled in the laughing academy. Sn!pe's still around,
though he's a shadow of his former self; ditto Kerman.

*snicker*

in here." ~Checkmate

Sn!pe

Sep 25, 2022, 8:07:14 AM9/25/22
dos <d...@equis.com> wrote:

> Where are the usual assholes?

Pembroke ON.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.

~ Slava Ukraini ~

Janithor

Sep 25, 2022, 11:51:41 AM9/25/22
x-no-archive: yes

On 9/25/2022 12:28 AM, kensi wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2022 04:24:05 +0000, dos wrote:
>
>> Where are the usual assholes?
>
> I spanked most of them off Usenet. I think murphy/pA/many-other-nyms
> even ended up enrolled in the laughing academy. Sn!pe's still around,
> though he's a shadow of his former self; ditto Kerman.
>
> *snicker*

And then you woke up.

Nadegda

Sep 25, 2022, 4:21:02 PM9/25/22
On Sun, 25 Sep 2022 07:28:24 +0000, kensi wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Sep 2022 04:24:05 +0000, dos wrote:
>
>> Where are the usual assholes?
>
> I spanked most of them off Usenet. I think murphy/pA/many-other-nyms
> even ended up enrolled in the laughing academy. Sn!pe's still around,
> though he's a shadow of his former self; ditto Kerman.
>
> *snicker*

Sadly, afn hasn't recovered in their absence. The damage done by murphy
et. al. seems to have been permanent ...

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.k...@news.alt.net>

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Oct 2, 2022, 1:06:44 PM10/2/22
On 25/9/2022 12:24 pm, dos wrote: