google groups/google search

Feb 11, 2024, 3:34:27 PMFeb 11

as a layman i'm inclined to ask naive questions . . . have google groups posts
affected google search rankings, possibly independent of their nearly obsolete
usenet connection which might help to explain the incomparably vast quantities
of spam passed along to usenet newsgroups without any regard whatsoever to the
irreparable consequences they have wrought against unwary users of this user's
network? some might say it's deliberate, "embrace, extend, extinguish" tactics

Sn!pe

Feb 11, 2024, 5:11:18 PMFeb 11
You're multiposting.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Feb 11, 2024, 5:52:15 PMFeb 11
On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 22:11:15 +0000, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>D <J@M> wrote:
>> as a layman i'm inclined to ask naive questions . . . have google groups posts
>> affected google search rankings, possibly independent of their nearly obsolete
>> usenet connection which might help to explain the incomparably vast quantities
>> of spam passed along to usenet newsgroups without any regard whatsoever to the
>> irreparable consequences they have wrought against unwary users of this user's
>> network? some might say it's deliberate, "embrace, extend, extinguish" tactics
>
>You're multiposting.

you're advertising "gmail", so it makes sense that you'd play "net-cop"

they might wait until exactly midnight googleplex time or maybe sooner?
countdown timers (and probably sports betting, office pools, etc.) are
keeping track of the final days until google's disjunction from usenet
(using Tor Browser 13.0.9, pacific standard time, 00:00-24:00|PT/UT-8) . . .
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20240222T00&p0=1241&msg=Google+Groups+Shutdown&font=slab&csz=1
>Google Groups Shutdown
>10 days 08 hours ... minutes ... seconds
>Time until Thursday, February 22, 2024 (Mountain View time)
[end quote]

guesstimate . . .

22 february 2024 02:14:14 am (074w00:11,40n44:29; jd 2460362.80155)
21 february 2024 11:14:14 pm (122w05:02,37n25:18; jd 2460362.80155)

Sn!pe

Feb 11, 2024, 6:28:21 PMFeb 11
D <J@M> wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 22:11:15 +0000, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
> >D <J@M> wrote:
> >> as a layman i'm inclined to ask naive questions . . . have google
> >> groups posts affected google search rankings, possibly independent of
> >> their nearly obsolete usenet connection which might help to explain the
> >> incomparably vast quantities of spam passed along to usenet newsgroups
> >> without any regard whatsoever to the irreparable consequences they have
> >> wrought against unwary users of this user's network? some might say
> >> it's deliberate, "embrace, extend, extinguish" tactics
> >>

> > You're multiposting.
> >

> you're advertising "gmail", so it makes sense that you'd play "net-cop"

Are you seriously going to criticise me for using a mail service with
an unmunged address that works? I chose Gmail for its excellent spam
blocking. In case you aren't aware, Gmail is emphatically not the same
as Google Groups.

For your information: multiposting is widely regarded as rude;
use crossposting instead (if you must). Then your readers won't
have to see your words more than once.

[the rest of your article ignored as more ridiculous repetition.]

> they might wait until exactly midnight googleplex time or maybe sooner?
> countdown timers (and probably sports betting, office pools, etc.) are
> keeping track of the final days until google's disjunction from usenet
> (using Tor Browser 13.0.9, pacific standard time, 00:00-24:00|PT/UT-8) . . .

<https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20240222T00&p0=1241&msg=Google+Groups+Shutdown&font=slab&csz=1>
> >Google Groups Shutdown
> >10 days 08 hours ... minutes ... seconds
> >Time until Thursday, February 22, 2024 (Mountain View time)
> [end quote]
>
> guesstimate . . .
>
> 22 february 2024 02:14:14 am (074w00:11,40n44:29; jd 2460362.80155)
> 21 february 2024 11:14:14 pm (122w05:02,37n25:18; jd 2460362.80155)

Kelce

Feb 11, 2024, 6:51:12 PMFeb 11
Yes it has affected and they have filed for chapter 11 protection.

Sn!pe

Feb 11, 2024, 7:07:19 PMFeb 11
lol

Trump 2024

Feb 12, 2024, 4:05:13 AMFeb 12
On 11 Feb 2024, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) posted some

> D <J@M> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 22:11:15 +0000, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
>> wrote:
>> >>

>> > You're multiposting.
>> >

>> you're advertising "gmail", so it makes sense that you'd play
>> "net-cop"
>>

> Are you seriously going to criticise me for using a mail service with
> an unmunged address that works? I chose Gmail for its excellent spam
> blocking. In case you aren't aware, Gmail is emphatically not the
> same as Google Groups.
>
> For your information: multiposting is widely regarded as rude;
> use crossposting instead (if you must). Then your readers won't
> have to see your words more than once.
>
> [the rest of your article ignored as more ridiculous repetition.]

When will you be addressing his question(s)?

William Stickers

Feb 12, 2024, 4:42:40 AMFeb 12
What are the questions?

Feb 12, 2024, 7:57:59 AMFeb 12
troll farm operatives have never discussed anything openly in a rational
manner, they have infiltrated and occupied every active usenet newsgroup
since their inception; it's down to nine days until google cuts the cord

Sn!pe

Feb 12, 2024, 8:06:02 AMFeb 12
This question?

"have google groups posts affected google search rankings".

I won't be. Not only do I not know the answer, it's off topic here.

William Stickers

Feb 13, 2024, 5:14:52 AMFeb 13
So there wasn't one? OK.

William Stickers

Feb 13, 2024, 5:15:13 AMFeb 13
Your tinfoil hat needs adjusting.

> it's down to nine days until google cuts the cord

Yipee!