Did paganini.bofh.team:119 go away suddenly?

Dan Purgert

Jul 12, 2021, 7:19:11 PM7/12/21
Did paganini.bofh.team:119 go away suddenly?
--
|_|O|_|

NewsKrawler

Jul 13, 2021, 8:12:47 AM7/13/21
On 2021-07-12, Dan Purgert <d...@djph.net> wrote:
> Did paganini.bofh.team:119 go away suddenly?

It appears so. 94.23.43.182 was the IP :-(

😉 Good Guy 😉

Jul 13, 2021, 2:21:24 PM7/13/21
On 13/07/2021 00:19, Dan Purgert wrote:
Did paganini.bofh.team:119 go away suddenly?

If it was a free service run by somebody as a hobby or run by somebody from Banana Republic then yes it must have disappeared. To run a service requires manpower and some money so in the long run it is not viable.

The chap from Banana Republic was suffering from "small penis syndrome" and I advised him to seek professional advice for his problem and this irritated him so he banned me from his servers!.

The guy had serious "erectile dysfunction" and like it is custom in these newsgroups to offer free advice I told him to see a consultant and he didn't like it. Now he has become suicidal.

--

With over 1.3 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

trillion

Jul 13, 2021, 6:12:33 PM7/13/21
On 12 Jul 2021, Dan Purgert <d...@djph.net> posted some

> Did paganini.bofh.team:119 go away suddenly?

None of you amateur trolling assholes caught on apparently.

bofh = bastard operator from hell.

Yes, we got the one we wanted.

%

Jul 13, 2021, 7:26:01 PM7/13/21
On 2021-07-13 3:32 p.m., . wrote:
> heh

nice name where did you get that idea

%

Jul 13, 2021, 8:18:04 PM7/13/21
On 2021-07-13 5:16 p.m., . wrote:
> [...]
oh

Dan Purgert

Jul 13, 2021, 10:17:01 PM7/13/21
trillion wrote:
>> Did paganini.bofh.team:119 go away suddenly?
>
> None of you amateur trolling assholes caught on apparently.
>
> bofh = bastard operator from hell.
>
> Yes, we got the one we wanted.

Apparently it's an Internet folklore since the early days.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastard_Operator_From_Hell

I hope it wasn't me the 4LAs were after!
http://bofh.bjash.com/

Ivo Gandolfo

Jul 22, 2021, 8:47:40 AM7/22/21
On 13/07/2021 01:19, Dan Purgert wrote:
> Did paganini.bofh.team:119 go away suddenly?

No. After 2213 days of uptime the hardware RAID crashed (both drives
dead) and I had to replace them. I also took the opportunity to change
hardware (from i3 to i7, 16GB ram and new 2TB harddisks, before they
were only 500GB).
I have restored from backup all in this day's.

Have fun.

Sincerely

Ivo

Ivo Gandolfo

Jul 22, 2021, 8:51:42 AM7/22/21
On 13/07/2021 20:25, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> On 13/07/2021 00:19, Dan Purgert wrote:
>> Did paganini.bofh.team:119 go away suddenly?
>
> If it was a free service run by somebody as a hobby or run by somebody
> from Banana Republic then yes it must have disappeared. To run a service
> requires manpower and some money so in the long run it is not viable.

Thank you very much for your constructive criticism. We take note of
your notes and will treasure them for the future.

> The chap from Banana Republic was suffering from "small penis syndrome"
> and I advised him to seek professional advice for his problem and this
> irritated him so he banned me from his servers!.

I don't found any BAN. It's open-server, just with a little filtering
on badword's and a limit to post/day. And sincerely I don't remember
you. You can refresh my mind please? Thank's.

Sincerely

Ivo

😉 Good Guy 😉

Jul 22, 2021, 1:31:22 PM7/22/21
On 22/07/2021 13:51, Ivo Gandolfo wrote:

I don't found any BAN. It's open-server, just with a little filtering on badword's and a limit to post/day. And sincerely I don't remember you. You can refresh my mind please? Thank's.

I haven't tried your servers but my posts don't appear on AIOE, or E-S. They seem to have taken very seriously when I told them that they are all suffering from small penis syndrome and/or they are financed by Mussolini or some crack dealer in Banana Republic. I always tell the truth but they don't like it so they have banned me at the server level.

Windows 10 users are now struggling to get official independent news and support for their system. These guys from Mussolini supported or Neo-Nazi chaps from Germany and some from Banana Republic needs to get real. They have broken the newsgroups and posts are NOT identical on each servers meaning censorship has destroyed the hierarchy of threads.

Have you noticed that most free servers are hosted in Germany so one wonders whether there is something sinister going on there.

I am glad you haven't banned me and hope that you continue to host my posts so that I can recommend your servers to users on Windows 10 newsgroups. Some users on Windows newsgroups require real assistance with their system and they are missing my posts.

How is Jacinda Ardern doing these days? she seems to be head of the world in almost everything. Such a small country has produced a world class leader! We have "bumbling" Boris Johnson! Apart from Brexit he hasn't done anything noteworthy yet!

[ Jacinda Arden ]

locogh0st

Sep 5, 2021, 12:46:26 PM9/5/21
Your server is running smoothly now. Good deal.
--
+++>> locogh0st <<+++
cloaknet4aimgoniatcgignos4b4gjdxtvjeomskj3ecsjkk5e26dyqd.onion