Re: Joke

Message has been deleted

The 2-Belo

Dec 16, 2007, 10:04:49 PM12/16/07
darlin totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>(Appropriate groups added.)

And not include The 'Nose? You ought to be fucking ashamed.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
Emperor, Meow (Retired, on generous military pension)

"Today tragedy struck a very small town. The town's
only parking lot caught fire and burned to the ground.
The police chief had this to say: 'It was either one
psychopath, full of hate... or a group of five psychopaths
with 20 percent of the hate for each.'" -- John F. Stepp

spooge

Dec 19, 2007, 11:26:48 PM12/19/07
The 2-Belo <the2...@msd.bigREMOVETHISlobe.ne.jp> wrote in

> darlin totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:
>
>>(Appropriate groups added.)
>
> And not include The 'Nose? You ought to be fucking ashamed.

Damned kids don't have much respect for tradition.

--
The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons
necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect

Bufford L. Hatchett

Dec 20, 2007, 12:00:48 AM12/20/07
On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 04:26:48 +0000 (UTC), spooge
<spo...@petitmorteREMOVETHIS.net> wrote:

>The 2-Belo <the2...@msd.bigREMOVETHISlobe.ne.jp> wrote in
>
>> darlin totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:
>>
>>>(Appropriate groups added.)
>>
>> And not include The 'Nose? You ought to be fucking ashamed.
>
>Damned kids don't have much respect for tradition.

And all of their music sucks, too.

Just tryin' to help,
Bufford L. Hatchett

The 2-Belo

Dec 20, 2007, 9:16:08 PM12/20/07
Bufford L. Hatchett totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of
snot:

>On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 04:26:48 +0000 (UTC), spooge
><spo...@petitmorteREMOVETHIS.net> wrote:
>
>>The 2-Belo <the2...@msd.bigREMOVETHISlobe.ne.jp> wrote in
>>
>>> darlin totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>>> And not include The 'Nose? You ought to be fucking ashamed.
>>
>>Damned kids don't have much respect for tradition.
>
>And all of their music sucks, too.

Whippersnappers! *harwwrk* *SPIT*

я黨wぃf

Dec 21, 2007, 11:15:41 AM12/21/07
The 2-Belo <the2...@msd.bigREMOVETHISlobe.ne.jp> pinched out a
steaming pile of<pe8mm3tbncpej0uok...@4ax.com>:

>Bufford L. Hatchett totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a
withering cloud of
>snot:
>
>>On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 04:26:48 +0000 (UTC), spooge
>><spo...@petitmorteREMOVETHIS.net> wrote:
>>
>>>The 2-Belo <the2...@msd.bigREMOVETHISlobe.ne.jp> wrote in

>>>Damned kids don't have much respect for tradition.
>>
>>And all of their music sucks, too.
>
>Whippersnappers! *harwwrk* *SPIT*

Yew keeds git offa my lawn...

--
www.wexlerwantshearings.com

Bufford L. Hatchett

Dec 21, 2007, 11:47:53 PM12/21/07
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:15:41 -0600, я黨wぃf <snuh...@netscape.net>
wrote:

I'M CUTTING OFF YER ALLOWANCE!

§ñühw¤£f

Dec 22, 2007, 11:52:06 AM12/22/07
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 22:47:53 -0600
Bufford L. Hatchett <buf...@hatchett.net> wasted precious bandwith
with:

> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:15:41 -0600, §ñühw¤£f

So long as you dont take my tip!

<rimshot>

--
www.ivaw.org

Bufford L. Hatchett

Dec 22, 2007, 12:16:07 PM12/22/07
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 08:52:06 -0800, §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net>
wrote:

Said the leper to the hooker...

<rimshot>

§ñühw¤£f

Dec 23, 2007, 11:51:44 AM12/23/07
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:16:07 -0600

"you'll have to wear a raincoat...no...I mean a *real* raincoat"

<rimshot>

--
www.justforeignpolicy.org