PETA condemns Obama for swatting fly...

dank

Jun 18, 2009, 3:25:42 PM6/18/09
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/06/18/PETA-wants-prez-who-wouldnt-hurt-a-fly/UPI-65421245347229/

I thought this was satire when I first heard it, but PETA really did
protest against the swatting of a housefly by President Obama.

This was not unexpected, because when I was in San Francisco the
animal rights activists were lobbying for a law to allow pigeons to
vote in city elections (as long as they are registered Democrats).

"PETA Wednesday sent the White House a 'Katcha Bug' kit that traps
bugs so they can be released into nature..."

Foxtrot

Jun 18, 2009, 6:37:06 PM6/18/09
dank <dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/06/18/PETA-wants-prez-who-wouldnt-hurt-a-fly/UPI-65421245347229/
>
>I thought this was satire when I first heard it, but PETA really did
>protest against the swatting of a housefly by President Obama.

Satire? You don't know PETA. They oppose silk because it's cruel
to worms.

Flies are attracted to bullshit. That's why they like Obama.

>This was not unexpected, because when I was in San Francisco the
>animal rights activists were lobbying for a law to allow pigeons to
>vote in city elections (as long as they are registered Democrats).
>
>"PETA Wednesday sent the White House a 'Katcha Bug' kit that traps
>bugs so they can be released into nature..."

Which neighborhood do you plan to release them "into nature"?
Voters there should know the type of neighbors you think they
deserve.