Re: The Root of Liberal Lending! (WAS Re: Analysis: U.S. economic death spiral seen as unstoppable. Is the run on the dollar near?)

Guv Bob

Mar 23, 2008, 12:52:32 PM3/23/08
Reagan? That was 20 years ago. How about NOW ---

Here's an idea, Jean.... stop cross-posting. Try it sometime!

Boston Blackie

Mar 23, 2008, 6:29:54 PM3/23/08
On 2008-03-23 11:52:32 -0500, "Guv Bob"
<broth...@bigfootYEEEEEEEOW.com> said:

> Reagan? That was 20 years ago. How about NOW ---
>
> Here's an idea, Jean.... stop cross-posting. Try it sometime!

You mean like you did to soc.retirement, misc.survivalism,
alt.sixtyplus, nashville.general, alt.freaks?

Let them that don't want none, have memories of not gettin' any...let
that not be their punishment but their reward.

Olin

Mar 23, 2008, 8:52:39 PM3/23/08

"Boston Blackie (Read only 0.01% by KD the Merciless!)" <bbla...@mail.com>
wrote in message news:2008032317295416807-bblackie@mailcom...

The "real" Brother Dave would have had a field day with the attempts to
heckle coming from the Guv.