attention lamdachi

Aryal326

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
The following is something you may want to consider the next time you post yet
another article that puts sororities and fraternities in a negative light:

I am sure that, although you are an individual, you probably identify with some
group or another. Maybe you identify with members of your race, your culture,
ethnicity, religion, etc. Keep in mind that everyone on this newsgroup,
including you, could find plenty of articles that shed a negative light on
whatever group you are associated with. Now lets post all of these articles
that say negative things about your culture here, in one place. There are
negative stereotypes out there about all kinds of people. Probably you would
see that although there are negative people that have something in common with
you; there are many outstanding citizens that also are members of whatever
group you may associate with. IN OTHER WORDS no matter what you post, what you
say on here, no matter how many articles you find, there are many, many more
people who have joined sororities or fraternities that have led outstanding,
wonderful lives.

Now I have paid way too much attention to you and your posts, which I am sure
was probably what you were wanting by posting so much negativity here to begin
with. You certainly have to know that your posting hasn't stopped anyone from
being proud of their Greek organization and that no one is afraid to join a
fraternity or sorority just because they see negative publicity.

Ballz1998

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
<clap clap clap clap>

Aryal326 <arya...@aol.com> wrote in message

LCA43

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
I am a lambda chi... Delta Chi Zeta chapeter and I know the ritual.. Our
bullshit alumi and nationals kick us all out and closed out chapter.. so if
anyone is interested in what the lambda chia alpha ritual consist of.. i will
tell you!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Terrill

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99

LCA43 wrote in message <19991130001222...@ng-fw1.aol.com>...

Obviosly from this post of yours, even considering disclosing the ritual,
you were never a true Lambda Chi.

jordan...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2014, 8:32:51 PM12/17/14
On Tuesday, November 30, 1999 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, LCA43 wrote:
> I am a lambda chi... Delta Chi Zeta chapeter and I know the ritual.. Our
> bullshit alumi and nationals kick us all out and closed out chapter.. so if
> anyone is interested in what the lambda chia alpha ritual consist of.. i will
> tell you!!!!!!!!!!

then disclose it to us