Lambda Chi Alpha's Ritual Ceremony

w4...@aol.com

Dec 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/24/97

I have to agree with him, with the understanding how many homosexual
lambda chi alpha men that I have met.

Subject: Re: Ritual ceremony of Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity
From: eda...@cts.com

This isn't really what they do. In reality all frats are are the
college campus equivalent of the gay bath house.

--
Show me a cultural relativist at thirty-thousand feet
and I'll show you a hypocrite -- Richard Dawkins

========================
Here are the procedures for lambda chi alpha's associated members'
initiation ritual ceremony. Everything is ture.

The secret motto of Lambda Chi Alpha is Delta Pi.

The meaning of a secret motto that belongs on the entrance to the chapter
room. Its meaning will be taught during the 2nd portion(or degree) of
initiation.

After this, there is nothing that you do not know about lambda chi
alpha fraternity! Beyond ritual and some secret meaningless greek
words that just posted, what fraternities do is to get drunk,
get stupid, and get arrested!

canadian loser ducan a. mcrae is just one of those who got to see
all boys wearing underwears. No wonder he is so much a closet homosexual!
He sure loves to see guys wearing underwears in front of him!

----------------------------------
In the ritual, the associated member (AM) will have a decision to make.

"Give AMsr light to me, AMsng neophyte" will be said to AM.

AMs will be wearing only underwears. In the ceremony, AMs are to be
"symbolically naked" so they will probably have a bathrobe on, then be in
their underwears.

There are probably some activities that week of day that lead up to the
actual "ritual ceremony" These activities vary locally. They are not the
"official initiation" and "nationals" kinda frowns on it. That is where
some old redneck houses try to do some hazing.
It is quite progressive and doesn't do much BS like that.

So, there are a number of "phases" that lead up to the actual. The actual
ritual has some teachings... life lessons based on morals, ethics,
(christian teachings), etc. And AMs are participating in the lessons.

The ritual is broken down into 3 parts.

1. AMs observe and learn.... (AM may just watch a fellow AM do it)
2. AMs are asked to make some choices (yowill participate without AMsr
fellow AMs) This is the "underwear" part. The bros all playing parts in
the ritual, and an AM is the "subject" of it.

3. It is kinda a summary of the lessons and teachings. AMs need to
concern AMsrself with part 2, where AMs actively participate.

AMs don't have to walk on rice paper! But AMs will be asked to make a
choice, AMs musthink calmly and carefully BEFORE AMs do anything. its
like a puzzle/riddle.

"GIVE YOUR LIGHT TO ME" remember this!

AMs will be asked to "GIVE...." that is where AMs will have to make a
decision. AMs will have a number of options.

AMs will be asked to "GIVE YOUR LIGHT TO ME" ... but there will be a
number of guys that ask AMs that. it is up to AMs to CAREFULLY select the
right guy. it is like AMs are a marker on a lifesize board game. AMs will
move around a shape... AMs need to stop and place "the light" with the
right guy. AMs need to LISTEN to what each guys says, and THINK about it
AMs will walk.

The guys are "playing roles" as members of "the ritual team" They are
acting.... it is a live play that is happening around AMs.

so, AMs will be walking around and guys (playing roles) will ask AMs for
yourr light (lamp) AMs have to give it to the right guy. AMs need to pick
the best one, accoring to "the teachings", yes.
And if AMs listen and think, it should be easy. AMs don't need to know
any history of the frat to do select the right choice. it is NOT a test
of knowledge, it is a test of VALUES and MORALS and ETHICS. if AMs screw
up... and they told the AM that he can't be a member...

The AM should ask to be forgiven INCASE AMs screw up... and they say
AMs're out AMs ask.
:it's like AMs "get out of jail free" card in this role playing ceremony.
The AM should say, please FORGIVE me

"AMs guys are good enough people to FORGIVE..." the comcept is
forgiveness is cool.

part 1... some teachings
part 2... AMs have a decision (don't screw up! but in case AMs do, ask
for forgiveness) during this part, AMs will be in AMsr underwear. AMs
will probably get nervous and mess up.
part 3... summary of teachings. welcome bro!

AMs will be in their underwear, nervous... and stressed... stay calm,
listen with care and think BEFORE you act.

Some of the "actors" will try to trick AMs into selecting the wrong
choice. AMs will not see their faces or their bodies voices and HANDS are
important to notice no bathrobe on. wearing boxers, because of the
modesty factor.. and there may be an audience

AMs will celebrate after AMs are a member. there will be twists and turns
and MAJOR emotional high and lows. It will be a rollercoaster.

ritual team wear ritual "uniforms" they are cool. AMs can't recognize
the guys in them. AMs are supposed to be impressed with them when AMs see
them. All the guys will look the same in them. They are a bit
intimidating.

There are alot of things that will cause AMs to try to make the wrong
decision. Intimidating outfits, many choices, they will try to hurry
AMs, good acting, AMs will be nervous, maybe tired.
the collars with medals (symbols) --- those may be part of their ritual
"uniforms". Then AMs' ritual will go pretty much by the frat book
"paedagogus" , probably national guys will be there. it will be toned
down from chapters that have a long history of "doing it their way".

Jamie A. Gregorian

Dec 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/24/97

Kyle Chen, back to his old tricks, wrote:

> canadian loser ducan a. mcrae is just one of those who got to see
> all boys wearing underwears. No wonder he is so much a closet homosexual!
> He sure loves to see guys wearing underwears in front of him!

Kyle, you didn't learn, did you? The police and the university couldn't
make you understand that harassment and libel are illegal. I have a
feeling you're gonna regret what you posted this morning...

--
Jamie Gregorian greg...@jmu.edu
| Democrats "sat Barnie Day in the most liberal spot of the House, |

Steve Richardson

Dec 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/25/97

Jamie A. Gregorian (greg...@falcon.jmu.edu) wrote:

: you didn't learn, did you? The police and the university couldn't

: make you understand that harassment and libel are illegal. I have a
: feeling you're gonna regret what you posted this morning...

I have a strong feeling that just may be the case ... I guess some people
learn, and others don't. Perhaps someone will have a new roommate named
Bubba soon that is into bikini underwears :)

Happy Holidays Jamie & I hope all is going well!

Dikaia!

XNightSkyx

Dec 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/30/97

I'd just like to say that all that crap about /\XA is incorrect information..
..I am a Lambda Chi, and that is nowhere near the initiation I underwent as an
assoc. member.. ..so don't get your hopes up thinking you found out something
cool, cause ya didn't.