Teacher In Need Of Your Support

Robert Clark

Jun 3, 2021, 1:27:13 PM6/3/21
Hello sisters and brothers of NPHC:

My name is Robert Clark and I am graduated of Illinois State University (Class of 2000), member of Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc ( Spring 1994), and a 3rd grade math and science teacher.

I am in need of your help and support. Norwegian Cruise Line is awarding teachers a free cruise in honor of teacher's appreciation. I am seeking your assistance by submitting a vote for me. Please click on the link below to submit your vote. I will be deeply appreciative and thankful. Voting will be closing soon.

https://21.nclgivingjoy.com/voteme/910401/646896980?lc=eng

Thank you in advance
Robert Clark
Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.