A Google Csoportok már nem támogatja az új Usenet-bejegyzéseket és -feliratkozásokat. A korábbi tartalmak továbbra is megtekinthetők.

'Burn this b---- down!'

7 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Jesse

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 26. 6:16:262014. 11. 26.
Weird spectacle, to be expected of simians.
The grieving mudda is wearing dark sunglasses even though it is night
and appears highly medicated, she ooks and eeks and you can tell she is
in her glory in front of the cameras.
The step fatha comes out and starts oooking to incite arson, and his
wish was granted.
Guess its easy to see where the slain nigger learned his civility and
respect for the law from.

`````````````````````````````````

'Burn this b---- down!' Michael Brown's stepfather criticized for
reaction to grand jury decision

Michael Brown's stepfather is being criticized for appearing to incite a
crowd of protesters shortly after learning of the grand jury's decision
not to indict Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer, in the
fatal shooting of his unarmed stepson.

When the grand jury's decision was announced Monday, Brown's mother,
Lesley McSpadden, stood silently on the hood of a car, surrounded by
protesters, seemingly letting the news that Wilson would not be charged
in her son's killing soak in.

"I have been living here my whole life, I have never had to go through
anything like this," McSpadden said. "None of you know me, but I don’t
do nothin’ to nobody. Anybody say so, they’re a liar. They’re a damn liar."

McSpadden, overcome with grief, broke down and was comforted by Brown's
stepfather, Louis Head, who climbed on top of the car, turned to the
crowd and repeatedly shouted, "Burn this b---- down!"

In the hours that followed, Ferguson erupted in violent protests in the
wake of the grand jury's decision. Officials said two police cruisers
and at least 12 buildings were set on fire, and that hundreds of
gunshots were fired during the demonstrations. Eighteen people were
injured in the unrest, and at least 61 protesters were arrested.

"I'm disappointed," St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar told
reporters at a 1:30 a.m. press briefing. "I didn't see a whole lot of
peaceful protesters out there."

Michael Brown's stepfather is Louis Head.

Head is an ex-convict whose rap sheet includes two felony narcotics
convictions, according to state records. He pleaded guilty in 1997 to a
marijuana distribution charge and was put in a shock incarceration
program and placed on probation for five years. After violating
probation, Head’s release was revoked and he was remanded to state prison.

In mid-2003, Head was charged with narcotics trafficking, a felony count
to which he later pleaded guilty. The St. Louis native was sentenced to
seven years in prison. He was released in June 2008 after serving about
five years in custody

http://news.yahoo.com/michael-brown-stepfather-burn-this-down-ferguson-video-182317962.html
--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

TWP

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 26. 16:21:042014. 11. 26.
It looks like there's a bit of a media war going on, doesn't it. I
doubt very much that Louis Head's criminal activity was reported in the
media, so the news people won't have pulled it from their own morgues -
someone has released his criminal record for publication. Maybe that
information is freely available in the US on request, I'm not sure.

Jesse

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 26. 17:13:512014. 11. 26.
A felon, like 85% of black males over the age of 11.
I think the mudda is wearing glasses at night to try to hide the $$
signs that are gleaming in her eyes, you already know a civil suit is on
the burner - Ostensibly for justice for her dearly departed felon son,
but of course more for $$$.

The mudda itself is soon to face felony charges on assault and grand
larceny ,,, And these are the people that the United Nations trotted out
to lecture on human rights !
Cannot make this shit up ,,, But really, I can see her grieving losing a
son and all, but the way they are going about it just makes them look
like typical ,,, Well, typical niggers.
They are relishing the spotlight, counting the days to the payout, and I
seriously doubt if they'd trade what they have now for their "gentle
giant" if they could.
All of that said, the actual father, or sperm donor shall we say, seems
to be the most level headed and civilized of the whole bunch, and you
don't hear much out of him.

TWP

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 26. 17:30:442014. 11. 26.
The CCTV video of Michael Brown certainly did seem to show some problem
between him and the shop keeper. The man tries to hold him back from
leaving at least twice (I'm sure you've seen it). It doesn't look like
the kind of thing you'd do if you thought the guy was armed, although
sometimes people do fight back so that's no certain.

I don't know... we probably won't ever know. Even if the police had
video cameras on their uniforms the fight was at such close range it
wouldn't have shown anything. It depends on who's word you trust, and
the trust is based on both the past reputation of each side and personal
bias. With no video and no definitive forensic evidence, it's a
zero-sum game.

TWP

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 26. 17:44:162014. 11. 26.
I should point out the relevance - what I'm getting at is if the shop
keeper thought Brown was unarmed you might think that he _maybe_ would
have appeared less dangerous to the officer, who would have seen the
same lack of a weapon. This might be a totally false assumption, it's
just a thought.

Really, if the officer's story is true, Brown wasn't shot because he was
armed but because he attacked the officer. It makes you wonder though
if the officer handled the situation correctly (again, assuming that
events happened as described and that there aren't any extra details I
don't know about). You really wouldn't have expected a trained and
experienced officer to almost lose his gun to an unarmed man - a man
that the officer saw first and had challenged to stop - so quickly.
Something does seem to have gone a bit screwy.

René Groumal

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 26. 18:30:222014. 11. 26.
Le 26/11/2014 23:21, Jesse a écrit :
Dégage de ce forum, voyou nazi !

--
More narrow the mind more racist the view

René Groumal

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 26. 18:33:582014. 11. 26.
Curieux pays ou un homme qui a tué peut parfaitement esquiver le procès
qu'il mérite.
L'Amérique est un pays de fous.

TWP

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 26. 18:45:072014. 11. 26.
On 26/11/2014 23:33, René Groumal wrote:
> Curieux pays ou un homme qui a tué peut parfaitement esquiver le procès
> qu'il mérite.
> L'Amérique est un pays de fous.

I don't think there was a chance of a conviction with so little evidence.

Je ne pense pas qu'il y aurait eu chance d'une condamnation avec si peu
de preuves.

Jesse

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 26. 19:07:102014. 11. 26.
René Groumal wrote:
> Le 26/11/2014 23:21, Jesse a écrit :
> Dégage de ce forum, voyou nazi !

Shuttup horse cock sucker, you are a waste of oxygen

Jesse

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 26. 19:12:162014. 11. 26.
Too bad the shop keeper wasn't armed, he could have blown a hole in the
felons head and we never would have heard about it.
As far as guns being wrested from officers, it isn't a common occurrence
but it can and does happen. That is the reason why corrections officers
in prison don't carry guns.
It would appear that there was a sudden struggle and it quickly turned
into a life or death struggle once the felon went for the officers weapon.

René Groumal

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 27. 3:40:152014. 11. 27.
Un procès *public* comme dans votre pays et le mien aurait permis
justement d'apprécier la validité des preuves.
Merci de vous exprimer en français sur alt.france

A *public* trial, in your country as in mine, would have allowed a better
estimation of the validity of the proofs

René Groumal

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 27. 3:43:532014. 11. 27.
Le 27/11/2014 01:16, Jesse a écrit :
> René Groumal wrote:
>> Le 26/11/2014 23:21, Jesse a écrit :
>> Dégage de ce forum, voyou nazi !
>>

> Shuttup horse cock sucker, you are a waste of oxygen

Crétin

René Groumal

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 27. 3:45:482014. 11. 27.
Imbécile raciste et bien sûr suppoter du commerce des armes

Jesse

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 27. 8:33:342014. 11. 27.
Here is a more complete view of these base simians oook'ing & eeek'ing,
vulgarly inciting violence - Our fine UN ambassadors !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfi12Lu-Q0

René Groumal

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 27. 10:42:352014. 11. 27.
Peux-tu comprendre la douleur d'une mère, crétin raciste ?

René Groumal

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 27. 10:47:122014. 11. 27.
Le 27/11/2014 14:42, Jesse a écrit :
Are you able to understand the pain of a mother you putrid racist ?
Your post demonstrates obviously that you have neither shame nor honour.

Jesse

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 27. 12:22:172014. 11. 27.
She is a brood sow not a mother, her "son" would not have been out
robbing stores and assaulting police officers if he was raised like a human.

René Groumal

olvasatlan,
2014. nov. 27. 14:46:342014. 11. 27.
....Pauvre con.