Are you expecting fractal painting on your faux finish design?

1 view

AJ Gray

Apr 8, 2019, 10:58:32 AM4/8/19
I can use Mathematica for on-line works, however, translating this onto a decal or canvas costs over $100 at the print shop.

If you give me a budget, I am able to do incredible things with wall art and design, and have people who are willing to work under the supervision of reasonable management.

If you are cheap, and unreasonable, we will be certain to supply you with workers who will enjoy your management style, who will create a look that you can enjoy and profit from that is cheap and unreasonable and eye candy as well. I can create irrational wall art design and do minor wall patch at a cost of $50 per room to you, which is only net $25 per room for me - as long as the ceilings are the standard, high ceilings cost extra, as I will need to rent a vehicle to go over there, and bring along a step ladder.

The room must be empty of furniture prior to my arrival, and I will bring tarps and painter's cloths, and will do the clean-up before, during and after the painting, so that it is photo ready after I leave, and you can bring guests over to admire your new artful room.