TRAVEL MENTOR HAS 5 POSIIONS AVAILABLE NOW

D Gordon

Mar 16, 2007, 10:41:08 PM3/16/07
Do You Have A Passion For Travel? This Travel Business Mentor has space
available NOW!

Would you like to use your passion for travel to help you make money and
start a new career? I can help! Like you, I wanted to become a travel agent
but didn't want to be tied to a desk in an empty office all day!

I DID WANT:

a.. The freedom of working from anywhere
b.. To make money with my passion for travel
c.. Access Deep Discounts and FREE Travel Opportunities For my own
adventures

I went through the ringer and found out all about working on my own and how
to make money, while enjoying the freedom I have to live life.

Overcoming challenge after challenge, trying and testing all of the options,
led me to find the very best way to make my own dreams come true! I would
like to help you "Work SMART Not HARD"!

I want to teach you all I've learned and help you develop your own
successful travel career! Finding out all about this incredible opportunity
is FREE!

I am only able to work with a few key people so send me your note of
interest today. AND LET'S GET STARTED!

I will share valuable short cuts, marketing ideas the best areas to focus
your attention for maximum return! I can show you how to get started in your
own new success .. For under $100.00! Take control of your future today!

Write to me TODAY at: mytrav...@gmail.com

Or reach me on MSN at: mytrav...@hotmail.com

I look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely