KFC's new fake chicken nuggets are really gross

Fuku

Jan 24, 2022, 4:12:33 AM1/24/22
KFC is the latest fast-food giant to claim that “plant-based” chicken can
taste as good as the real thing — but the chain picked the wrong faux fowl
to make its case.

The chain’s supposedly long-awaited Beyond Nuggets (six for $7.99) are
beyond awful — worse than KFC’s near-flavorless real-meat chicken tenders.

The fake chicken from within KFC’s new offerings come from Beyond Meat, a
rival to Impossible Foods, which created the famous Impossible Burger. The
idea behind offering artificial chicken at KFC is to “democratize plant-
based protein,” according to Beyond Meat founder Ethan Brown.

But this bogus bird would not fool a 7-month-old experiencing solid food
for the first time.

I wanted to taste the thing separate from the hype — and from the oily,
over-seasoned, “eleven-spiced” breading that scorched my tongue like a
blowtorch. After some work, I managed to extract the miserly, vegan morsel
that seemed glued inside its nugget. Once freed, the spongy, solid matter
did not taste remotely like real chicken, much of which doesn’t actually
taste like chicken these days, thanks to factory farming and antibiotics.

It also didn’t taste like something experts have spent two years
developing. It tasted like seitan, the wheat-based gluten bomb that for
decades has been a go-to among vegetarians as a meat substitute.

Which is to say: It tasted like nothing.

Yes, there was mouth feel — the salty, crisp-and-mush blur that’s soothing
when you’re the last customer in the bar at 2 a.m. But the ersatz nuggets
aren’t anything you’d want to consume sober or in daylight.

Not even vegetarian
And they’re not actually vegetarian. Yes, they are made from a laboratory
compound of “pea fiber,” flour, wheat gluten, yeast and other plant-based,
mouth-watering substances, but they are fried in the same oil that the
fast food chain uses for real chicken.

This flavorless fowl isn’t going to save the world, nor will it make you
live longer.

Although the Beyond bites boast of having 40% less saturated fat than
actual chicken nuggets, any direct benefits from this down the road would
likely be negligible. “In terms of nutrition, it won’t make much
difference,” said Consumer Reports nutritionist Amy Keating in the
magazine’s recent review of Beyond Nuggets. And, health seemed to be
optional in general at the eat-in KFC at 408 Eighth Ave., where they
didn’t ask for vaccination proof on either of my two visits.

Beyond Meat hopes to exploit a mini-boom in plant-based “meats,” a market
that’s risen to $1.4 billion in the US and might double in five years. It
still represents a minuscule portion of the near-$200 billion US real-meat
market, which is projected to hit $215 billion by 2028.

A better option
David Chang’s much smaller Fuku chain lent the shtick a modicum of
respectability when it launched Impossible Nuggies ($8.09 for eight
nuggets), made by Impossible Foods, in September. Marcus Samuelsson even
briefly added his own spin on Impossible nuggets to his Red Rooster menu.

For my money, Fuku’s Nuggies definitely beat KFC’s — but it’s a relative
thing.

The square, greaseless nuggets packed a pleasing crackle. The breading’s
light and crisp, the spices restrained. The imposter Impossible “chicken”
has a real-meat texture and almost tastes like it.

But it’s still less convincing than Impossible Burger “beef” — maybe
because it doesn’t use heme, the lab-generated protein that gives the
burger its beef-like aroma, texture and “bleed.”

There’s hope for the Nuggies. After all, Impossible enormously improved
its beef-less burger after a widely ridiculed 2016 rollout.

There’s no hope, though, for KFC’s Beyond Chicken. It should go back to
the lab — for good.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/14/kfcs-beyond-nuggets-are-really-gross/

KlausSchadenfreude

Jan 24, 2022, 9:07:24 AM1/24/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 09:12:32 -0000 (UTC), Fuku <fu...@kfc.org> wrote:

>KFC is the latest fast-food giant to claim that “plant-based” chicken can
>taste as good as the real thing — but the chain picked the wrong faux fowl
>to make its case.
>
>The chain’s supposedly long-awaited Beyond Nuggets (six for $7.99) are
>beyond awful — worse than KFC’s near-flavorless real-meat chicken tenders.

"I don't want to eat meat-- but I want to pretend I'm eating meat."

Strange.

🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈

Jan 24, 2022, 3:20:57 PM1/24/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 06:07:18 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; The sadistic,
psychotic, racist, mathematically-challenged, democracy-hating,
misogynist, transphobic, homophobic white-supremacist piece of 💩 who
suspiciously quacks a lot like Neal Warren AKA Greg Hall taking a break
from the stormfront discussion boards to tail transgendered people
around on usenet posting as "KlownScheißefreude (X-Complaints-To:
ab...@blocknews.net) 🤡🎪<klaus.sch...@gmail.com>🎪🤡"
begging DESPERATELY for transwomen to use his restroom instead of the
"non-hawt" manly transmen that are already using "his" men's room
without his permission when he's not making public criminal threats of
bodily harm to others, violating the terms of service of Blocknews
(SPOILER: he's been forging that X-Header, and I bet he thinks that the
highwinds-media Path: wasn't a dead giveaway), being led around on a
short leash by Yours Truly, making atrocious spelling errors &
spastically firing off blank poasts when he gets "frisky", and all
while unconvincingly ranting that all of his infantile hijinx are a
gold standard example of "sanity" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<ujctugd2nk3f8ceep...@4ax.com>:

=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
.egnartS=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
".taemgnitaem'IdneterpottnawItub--taemtaeottnawt'nodI"=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
.srednetnekcihctaem-laersselrovalf-raen=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?==?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
s��CFKnahtesrow��lufwadnoyebera)99.7$rofxis(stegguN=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?==?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
dnoyeBdetiawa-gnolyldesoppuss��niahcehT.esacstiekamotlwofxuaf=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?==?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
gnorwehtdekcipniahcehttub��gnihtlaerehtsadoogsaetsatnac=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?==?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
nekcihc��desab-tnalp��tahtmialcottnaigdoof-tsaftsetalehtsiCFK=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?==?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
:etorw>gro.cfk@ukuf<ukuF,)CTU(0000-23:21:902202naJ42,noMnO=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=

klaus "prime directive":

1) obsessed with meat products? -> obsess about vegans to make yrself feel speshul

2) obsessed with cock? -> obsess about transwomen (not transmen) instead.

3) goto 1)
--

"He has plenty of reasons to be sad. He has a mental problem that probably
can't be fixed. I don't understand it. I guess you'd have to live it to even

<http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%24.B1HqkTf.%40checkmate.orgy.%3D%3FUTF-8%3FQ%3F%3DF0%3D9F%3D8F%3DB3%3DEF%3DB8%3D8F%3DE2%3D80%3D8D%3DF0%3D9F%3D8C%3D88%3F%3D>>
Subject: LMAO @ clownMate!

https://imgur.com/jTohqpD

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

Jen Dershmender hilariously commenting on the disheveled shuffling of Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> (of alt.checkmate) in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/JoB2cpB9gZA/m/RaHcHEcaBAAJ :

"he's always making lemons out of lemonade. for instance: when your novelty newsfroup gets dropped from two servers due to abuse you could have stopped instead of sit on the sidelines cheering with the pom-poms and pleated skirt, you gotta look on the bright side."

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ncxChBuKYgA/m/gcMJCBD3CAAJ
gh0stanon
Apr 15, 2021, 9:47:18 PM
lol sorry about that. fun times though
--
+++>> gh0stAnon <<+++
cloakn3kcia4pnos.onion port 6697 ssl

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/DbfQkL2tXwo/m/Mi-ALXYjBQAJ
luv
Aug 16, 2021, 3:25:54 PM
Me and my crew are looking for more peeps throughout the country to join our organization
for mayhem and mischief purposes. If you join you will need to meet personally with one
of our members to be thouroughly vetted. Some of the things you can expect to have to do
may include things like protesting an area, visiting with someone, etc..

If interested, email cr4ckedKl0wn@protonmail dot com

--
Cr4ck3d Kl0wn

Scout

Jan 24, 2022, 4:10:11 PM1/24/22

"Fuku" <fu...@kfc.org> wrote in message news:XnsAE29C4...@0.0.0.0...
> KFC is the latest fast-food giant to claim that "plant-based" chicken can
> taste as good as the real thing - but the chain picked the wrong faux fowl
> to make its case.
>
> The chain's supposedly long-awaited Beyond Nuggets (six for $7.99) are
> beyond awful - worse than KFC's near-flavorless real-meat chicken tenders.

I have a question....

Can I buy their fake chicken tenders with my fake money?

I mean it's almost as good as the real thing.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 24, 2022, 6:20:28 PM1/24/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 14:20:51 -0600, ??????????Jen??????????
Dershmender???????????????????? <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>1) obsessed with meat products? -> obsess about vegans to make yrself feel speshul
>
>2) obsessed with cock? -> obsess about transwomen (not transmen) instead.
>
>3) goto 1)

It's no surprise that a mentally ill man who thinks he's a woman
somehow equates beef with a penis.

I do like to make fun of vegans, though, and their obsession with
making things look and taste like meat even though they don't want to
eat meat.

Obviously, that upsets and frustrates you.

Kewl!

🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈

Jan 24, 2022, 11:15:46 PM1/24/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 15:20:24 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; The sadistic,
ab...@blocknews.net) <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com>"
begging DESPERATELY for transwomen to use his restroom instead of the
"non-hawt" manly transmen that are already using "his" men's room
without his permission when he's not making public criminal threats of
bodily harm to others, violating the terms of service of Blocknews
(SPOILER: he's been forging that X-Header, and I bet he thinks that the
highwinds-media Path: wasn't a dead giveaway), being led around on a
short leash by Yours Truly, making atrocious spelling errors &
spastically firing off blank poasts when he gets "frisky", and all
while unconvincingly ranting that all of his infantile hijinx are a
gold standard example of "sanity" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<ptcuug945jnff9f25...@4ax.com>:

=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
!lweK=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
.uoysetartsurfdnastesputaht,ylsuoivbO=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
.taem=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
taeottnawt'nodyehthguohtnevetaemekiletsatdnakoolsgniht=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
gnikamhtiwnoissesboriehtdna,hguoht,snagevfonufekamotekilodI=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
.sinepahtiwfeebsetauqe=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
wohemosnamowas'ehsknihtohwnamlliyllatnematahtesirprusons'tI=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
)1otog)3.daetsni)nemsnart=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?==?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
ton(nemowsnarttuobassesbo>-?kcochtiwdessesbo)2luhsepsleef=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?==?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
flesryekamotsnagevtuobassesbo>-?stcudorptaemhtiwdessesbo)1=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?==?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
:etorw>1.0.0.721@toor<????????????????????rednemhsreD=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=
??????????neJ??????????,0060-15:02:412202naJ42,noMnO=?=gIjfCfjAK+j4++sP+J8?B?8-FTU?=

shaddap fag.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 6, 2022, 9:24:44 PM2/6/22

"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in message
Interseting question.

I'm sure it's illegal though.

KWills

Feb 7, 2022, 5:18:39 AM2/7/22
Are you truly so STUPID you can't understand a joke when it's
presented. Oh wait. You've already proved you cannot.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

Jerry Sauk

Mar 5, 2022, 2:30:57 AM3/5/22

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 09:12:32 -0000 (UTC), Fuku <fu...@kfc.org> wrote:
>
>>KFC is the latest fast-food giant to claim that "plant-based" chicken can
>>taste as good as the real thing - but the chain picked the wrong faux fowl
>>to make its case.
>>
>>The chain's supposedly long-awaited Beyond Nuggets (six for $7.99) are
>>beyond awful - worse than KFC's near-flavorless real-meat chicken tenders.
>
> "I don't want to eat meat-- but I want to pretend I'm eating meat."
>
> Strange.

This is mostly these globol warming idiot's that want fake meat, not
vegetarian's. Yes, they are "strange"

KlausSchadenfreude

Mar 5, 2022, 4:42:09 AM3/5/22
Another claim by Jenny with no basis in fact, nor will we ever see
one.

Jerry Sauk

Apr 13, 2022, 2:44:38 PM4/13/22

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
====== BEGIN STANDARD KLOUS RESPONSE =========

[ ] The public enteres teh Property.
[ ] You are lying, as usual
[ ] Have you 9 y/o nieghbor show you how to do that.
[ ] Just upgrade your damn computer.
[ ] That wasn't a lie, you just don't understand
[ ] Yes, it *is* public property
[ ] That discussion has already been closed.
[ X] What are you blathering on about now.
[ ] My name is Jerry, not Jenny
[ ] Stop avoiding teh issue and answer the question.
[ ] STFU and give other people a chance to talk.
[ ] Just fucking google it.

======= END STANDARD KLOUS RESPONSE ==========

KlausSchadenfreude

Apr 13, 2022, 6:50:24 PM4/13/22
On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 13:31:35 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
I apologize for using a three syllable word and confusing you, Jenny.

Scout

Apr 14, 2022, 7:59:56 AM4/14/22

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well, at least you got it right, because you are blathering... and it's NOT
about the topic at hand.

Scout

Apr 14, 2022, 7:59:57 AM4/14/22

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
You have to stop using them then. Try little words that idiot might know.

Don't use big words like "apologize", "syllable" or "confusing"

It is just noise to Jenny.

I'm doing that here, so Jenny can know what is being said.

Have to treat Jenny like a three year old, and use small words for her small
mind.

gggg gggg

Apr 19, 2022, 2:54:52 AM4/19/22
(Recent Youtube upload):