Good news for vegans and Hindoos

Byker

Apr 5, 2021, 6:31:21 PM4/5/21
“'You can get used to the taste difference,' Gates told an interviewer last
month." You can HAVE your tofuburger on an oat-bran bun, militant
vegetarians. I'll take a nice thick sirloin any day...
Bill Gates urges fans to eat synthetic meat to save planet, dismisses ‘crazy
conspiracies’ about vaccines & 5G

Microsoft founder Bill Gates brushed away “crazy” conspiracy theories about
himself, 5G and coronavirus vaccines during an ‘Ask Me Anything’ session on
Reddit, where he promoted his new book and sung the praises of synthetic
meat.
Gates fielded questions from Redditors during the online Q&A on Friday,
doing his best to hawk his latest volume on climate change in the process.
However, it didn’t take long before netizens pressed him on
conspiracy-minded allegations that he is involved in a shadowy plot to
implant microchips in unwitting vaccine recipients.

“I am innocent!” Gates protested, adding “The whole thing about 5G and
microchips is pretty crazy. Why would I want to do that?”

Gates later said “fake news” and “disinformation” online is a “huge issue,”
observing that “Some false information is more interesting than the truth so
digital channels seem to magnify echo chambers with bad facts.”
=
The billionaire also took the opportunity to extol the virtues of synthetic
meat, promoting it in several different replies as a “green product” and a
way to reduce one’s “carbon footprint.” He has repeatedly hailed artificial
meats in the past, recently suggesting that “all rich countries” ought to
move to “100-percent synthetic beef.”

“You can get used to the taste difference,” Gates told an interviewer last
month, in a slightly off-putting endorsement.

Bill Gates wants ‘rich nations’ to switch to 100% SYNTHETIC beef to save the
planet

Addressing a question about population growth and its effect on climate
change – another area where theories about Gates run rampant – the former
Microsoft exec said that “fortunately,” growth slows “when countries improve
health and get to middle income levels.”

“So we should help moderate population growth with aid for health, education
and good governance,” he went on, forecasting that the world population
would peak at 10 billion so long as world powers are “generous to the
poorest countries.”

He later hinted at apocalyptic consequences if climate change is not
tackled, saying “We won't be able to support a large population if it gets a
lot warmer” while predicting an massive outflow of migration from areas made
“unlivable” by the rising temperatures.

https://www.rt.com/usa/518667-bill-gates-ama-conspriacies/

Dr. Bruce

Apr 5, 2021, 6:51:16 PM4/5/21

Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
https://vimeo.com/533311358

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Byker

Apr 6, 2021, 3:22:01 PM4/6/21
"Dr. Bruce" wrote in message

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:31:14 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>>Bill Gates urges fans to eat synthetic meat to save planet, dismisses
>>‘crazy conspiracies’ about vaccines & 5G
>
> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> https://vimeo.com/533311358

"Not even the gods can change the past." -- Agathon (c. 448–400 B.C.)

Biden Landslide Over Luserr Trump 2020

Apr 7, 2021, 7:55:59 AM4/7/21
Dr. Bruce wrote

> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> https://vimeo.com/533311358

You mean Trump and Putin. The sooner they're both caged the better.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Apr 7, 2021, 7:58:02 AM4/7/21
Dr. Bruce wrote

> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> https://vimeo.com/533311358

By exterminating rightists like you we make America great again.

cicero venatio

Apr 7, 2021, 8:01:25 AM4/7/21
Dr. Bruce wrote

> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> https://vimeo.com/533311358

So, you're another putin worshipping cocksucker who hates capitalism

Jerry Sauk

Apr 7, 2021, 6:33:50 PM4/7/21

"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message
> change - another area where theories about Gates run rampant - the former
> Microsoft exec said that "fortunately," growth slows "when countries
> improve
> health and get to middle income levels."
>
> "So we should help moderate population growth with aid for health,
> education
> and good governance," he went on, forecasting that the world population
> would peak at 10 billion so long as world powers are "generous to the
> poorest countries."
>
> He later hinted at apocalyptic consequences if climate change is not
> tackled, saying "We won't be able to support a large population if it gets
> lot warmer" while predicting an massive outflow of migration from areas
> made
> "unlivable" by the rising temperatures.
>
> https://www.rt.com/usa/518667-bill-gates-ama-conspriacies/

This has nothing to do with fast-food. Stop crossposting to alt-fast-food
IMMEDIATELY.

cshenk

Apr 7, 2021, 6:54:37 PM4/7/21
This isnt alt-fast-food. In case you havent noticed, fool!

KWills

Apr 8, 2021, 5:06:38 AM4/8/21
I know you aren't pretending to be stupid, but alt-fast-food
isn't in the list. In fact, no such group exists.

--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper, always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you

cshenk

Apr 8, 2021, 4:11:15 PM4/8/21
Don Shenkenberger wrote:
> You just replied to five groups you stupid twat.

I did NOT, Mr AIOE forger.

cshenk

Apr 8, 2021, 9:04:23 PM4/8/21
Just kill file the critter and please, if replying to a multi-poster,
remove the other groups. You just spammed rec.food.cooking.

rat-a-tuey

Apr 11, 2021, 3:22:27 PM4/11/21
You really are as dumb as a stump!

Gary

Apr 11, 2021, 3:50:23 PM4/11/21
On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 13:22:27 -0600, rat-a-tuey <pi...@plate.food>
wrote:
Sure is. She was probably born in Mianmar, lol

rat-a-tuey

Apr 11, 2021, 4:02:03 PM4/11/21
Cattery near San Diego?

zelgensetter

May 18, 2021, 6:23:22 PM5/18/21
SFW??!?!

RFC is spam central anyways.

Blow it.

https://www.avg.com

Bruce

May 18, 2021, 6:54:37 PM5/18/21

zelgensetter

May 19, 2021, 1:15:41 PM5/19/21
Blow that shit, stop being a repeat-bot.

Arnie

May 19, 2021, 3:27:32 PM5/19/21

Pepe Gonzalez

May 19, 2021, 7:24:43 PM5/19/21

cicero venatio

May 25, 2021, 8:02:46 PM5/25/21
Dr. Bruce wrote

> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> https://vimeo.com/533311358

Text-Drivers R Killers

May 25, 2021, 8:02:47 PM5/25/21
Dr. Bruce wrote

> Gates cannot completely erase the past. This man must be exterminated:
> https://vimeo.com/533311358

Biden Landslide Over Luserr Trump 2020

May 25, 2021, 8:02:47 PM5/25/21
Dr. Bruce wrote