New Wine

Richard Neidich

Nov 15, 2004, 12:35:53 PM11/15/04
A California vintner in the Napa Valley area that produces Pinot Blanc and
Pinot Grigio wines has developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an
anti-diuretic and promises to reduce the number of trips an older person has
to make to the bathroom during the night. They will be marketing the new
wine as Pinot More.

For this humor impaired...this was meant as a joke.:-)

Dana H. Myers

Nov 15, 2004, 3:13:29 PM11/15/04
to Richard Neidich
Richard Neidich wrote:
> A California vintner in the Napa Valley area that produces Pinot Blanc and
> Pinot Grigio wines has developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an
> anti-diuretic and promises to reduce the number of trips an older person has
> to make to the bathroom during the night. They will be marketing the new
> wine as Pinot More.

at least it's not Chardonnay

> For this humor impaired...this was meant as a joke.:-)

;-)

Joe Rosenberg

Nov 15, 2004, 6:33:40 PM11/15/04
What kind of score did the WE,WA, WS give it--I won't even read about it
unless its an 85 pointer or better--if it over 95-do they have a mailing
list and who do I have to ______ to get on it?

Corkie Dork as shouted to

--
Joe "Beppe" Rosenberg
"Richard Neidich" <rnei...@REMOVEearthlink.net> wrote in message

Hunt

Nov 15, 2004, 7:01:15 PM11/15/04
In article <MeudnbkWaPa...@comcast.com>, wm...@comcast.net says...

Ah, wine jokes. Back some years ago, very near the Pallisades area of CO (
close to some really decent wineries), there was a development geared toward
senior-citizens, named Battlement Mesa. They fell on hard times during the
development stage, and talked of turning it into a winery. We all joked that
it would be called "Geezer Peak Winery." As I recall, they did get interim
financing, so the winery idea went away.

Hunt

Mark Lipton

Nov 15, 2004, 10:09:07 PM11/15/04
Hunt wrote:

> Ah, wine jokes. Back some years ago, very near the Pallisades area of CO (
> close to some really decent wineries), there was a development geared toward
> senior-citizens, named Battlement Mesa. They fell on hard times during the
> development stage, and talked of turning it into a winery. We all joked that
> it would be called "Geezer Peak Winery." As I recall, they did get interim
> financing, so the winery idea went away.

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch....

Mark Lipton

Tom S

Nov 16, 2004, 12:59:18 AM11/16/04

"Dana H. Myers" <dana....@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Richard Neidich wrote:
>> A California vintner in the Napa Valley area that produces Pinot Blanc
>> and
>> Pinot Grigio wines has developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an
>> anti-diuretic and promises to reduce the number of trips an older person
>> has
>> to make to the bathroom during the night. They will be marketing the new
>> wine as Pinot More.
>

> at least it's not Chardonnay

Hey! Watch it, Bub. ;^[

Tom S

Dana H. Myers

Nov 16, 2004, 1:45:55 AM11/16/04

Did you miss my smiley? ;-)

Dana

Dick R.

Nov 18, 2004, 12:27:33 PM11/18/04
Hey Richard,
Joke? Hey, we have many "senior citizens" in this newsgroup that might
not appreciate the humor.
BTW: Any suggestions for a good "PM"? ... had a little problem last night.

Of course :-)
Dick R.

Bill Loftin

Nov 18, 2004, 2:34:46 PM11/18/04

What joke? I am a very senior citizen and for the last three days I have
been out looking for that wine in hopes I might sleep through just one
night.
Bill

Dick R.

Nov 18, 2004, 2:54:18 PM11/18/04
Bill Loftin wrote:
> Dick R. wrote:
Hey Bill,
I'm hoping we can just concentrate on "PMs" for the time being. Hate to think
about "another" senior problem; BMs. I always think about that whenever
someone says: "Have a good one". Hope you find a good "PM", and let's not
talk about the other. :-)

Dick R.

patrickrj

Nov 18, 2004, 3:40:04 PM11/18/04
Hi, I am a border line Senior. I thought it was a great joke. I am not
offended by much, if anything.
What is a border line senior? I have been retired / semi retired for over 6
years, I am a past President of my Probus club. I am in my 60's but I have
not reached 65 which is the Canadian threshold to be considered a senior. In
some parts of the USA 55 appears to be the treashold to get seniors
discounts and a free coffee with your burger or whatever. I am sure we could
go on for several days with this meaty topic. Pass me a glass of merlot.
dick keep up the good work OK?

Take care

Bob Patrick

"Dick R." <di...@visi.com> wrote in message

Dick R.

Nov 18, 2004, 6:11:08 PM11/18/04
patrickrj wrote:
> Hi, I am a border line Senior. I thought it was a great joke. I am not
> offended by much, if anything.
<snip>

> Pass me a glass of merlot.
Dick R. says:
Hey Bob, Maybe not a glass of Merlot ... how about a little Zinfandel?

Bob says:
> dick keep up the good work OK?
<snip>
Dick R. says:
Good?, I dunno.
Let's go to the bottom of the post (top posting, bottom posting, confusing)

Hey Bob,
Cheers (regardless of your age, we have arrived!).

Dick R.

patrickrj

Nov 18, 2004, 10:27:58 PM11/18/04
A 40 year old strives for a BMW while an 80 year old is satified with a good
BM.