OR: Twatt Cinnamon Buns

MrFalafel

Nov 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/12/00
Twatt Cinnamon Buns
(note: Twatt is another tiny village on Okrney)

6oz self-raising flour
3oz margarine
3oz sugar
3oz chopped dates
1 dessertspoon marmalade
1 tsp cinnamon
half a banana (as a binder)

Method
Rub the margarine into the flour
Add the sugar, cinnamon, chopped dates, marmalade and banana.
Stir well and form into buns
Bake on a greased tray in oven for 15 minutes (375F gas mark 5).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Donna Schakelaar

Nov 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/12/00
Bit of an unfortunate name isn't it? *g*

Donna
"MrFalafel" <mrfa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
: Twatt Cinnamon Buns

JAID

Nov 12, 2000, 4:13:42 PM11/12/00
Donna Schakelaar wrote:

> Bit of an unfortunate name isn't it? *g*

As terminology goes it doesn't sound as medical as Mr. F's other
offering yesterday, Donna; Clapshot.

Regards

Ian

Message has been deleted

theSETHmeister

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00
On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:26:32 -0000, "John A. Stuart-Clarke"
<jo...@nospamforme.net> wrote:

>"Donna Schakelaar" <donn...@octa4.net.au> wrote in message

>> Bit of an unfortunate name isn't it? *g*
>

>The same thought occurred here, too. Perhaps the word doesn't have the same
>meaning in the US?
>

>John A. Stuart-Clarke
>
>'Great minds think alike' (or should that be 'fools seldom differ'?) (c;

no, it does.

peace,
tSm

To email me, remove the CITY name.
*NEW ICQ# 86598566

"I'm just this guy, you know?"
The internet is a myth.
PGP encrypted Email preferred.

Public key available on keyservers or try: http://pgp5.ai.mit.edu/pks-commands.html#extract

For more information on PGP, try http://www.cam.ac.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/pgp-faq/

Key fingerprint for <se...@montreal.canada.com>
09 22 67 08 9E 52 E7 5C 27 AF 2A 03 58 C5 0E 0F 55 53 29 2F

October_Not_Angry

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00

> theSETHmeister <se...@montreal.canada.com> wrote:

>> Perhaps the word doesn't have the same
> >meaning in the US?
> >

> >John A. Stuart-Clarke
> >

> no, it does.
>
> peace,
> tSm

I was under the impression that it was British slang.

Catherine Caruso

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00
"John A. Stuart-Clarke" wrote:

> "Donna Schakelaar" <donn...@octa4.net.au> wrote in message
> > Bit of an unfortunate name isn't it? *g*
>
> The same thought occurred here, too. Perhaps the word doesn't have the same
> meaning in the US?

It does (ends in 1 t though).

MEow

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00

Catherine Caruso <cca...@mediaone.net> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:3A1059F0...@mediaone.net...

Okay tell me, whjat is it slang for?
--
>^..^<
Nikitta - atheist # 1759
EAC - spanker of theists

Humans don't need gods, humans need humans.
"Sanity is overrated!" - Nancy Fisk

JAID

Nov 13, 2000, 6:58:33 PM11/13/00
MEow wrote:

> Okay tell me, whjat is it slang for?

Buns we all sit on
Twat only females sit on
A sinner-man makes a good time with either when it is at least mildly
innappropriate to do so.

Thus: Twatt Cinnamon Buns equals another of Mr. T's mysterious little
pleasures.

Ian

Catherine Caruso

Nov 15, 2000, 1:46:40 AM11/15/00
MEow wrote:

> Catherine Caruso <cca...@mediaone.net> skrev i en
> nyhedsmeddelelse:3A1059F0...@mediaone.net...
> > "John A. Stuart-Clarke" wrote:
> > >
> > > "Donna Schakelaar" <donn...@octa4.net.au> wrote in message
> > >
> > > The same thought occurred here, too. Perhaps the word doesn't have the
> same
> > > meaning in the US?
> >
> > It does (ends in 1 t though).
>
> Okay tell me, whjat is it slang for?

It's coarse slang for a female body part also occasionally referred to
as small, furry animals... (think- another word for kitty-cat or the
busy ones with the buck teeth that build the dams?)

Adam Huuva

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
In article <3A122FFB...@mediaone.net>, Catherine Caruso wrote:

>It's coarse slang for a female body part also occasionally referred to
>as small, furry animals... (think- another word for kitty-cat or the
>busy ones with the buck teeth that build the dams?)

Got me thinking of a teenage male ceremony I've heard the tale of but
never practiced I assure you. It is called runkbulle, and the verbe
runka means jerk off or masturbate. Bulle is bun in swedish.
I will not go into the details of the ceremony though.

Adam D. Moss

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
Adam Huuva wrote:
> Got me thinking of a teenage male ceremony I've heard the tale of but
> never practiced I assure you. It is called runkbulle, and the verbe
> runka means jerk off or masturbate. Bulle is bun in swedish.
> I will not go into the details of the ceremony though.

Hey, it's not the legendary 'soggy biscuit' game is it?
Errr.

Adam Huuva

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00

I have no idea, but it could be judging by the name.
Do you get to eat the biscuit if you lose?

Cheers,
--
Adam Huuva

MEow

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00

Adam Huuva <sve...@easter.dash.eggs.dot.com> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:slrn914ctr...@iris.easter-eggs.fr...
From what I hear, yes - but of obvious reasons I've only heard rumors about
it...

--
>^..^<
Nikitta - atheist # 1759
EAC - spanker of theists

Humans don't need gods, humans need humans.

"Sorry baby, you asked for it,
someone just had to take you down from that cloud" - Adam Huuva

Adam Huuva

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
In article <8uuc6c$70d$3...@news.inet.tele.dk>, MEow wrote:

>Adam Huuva <sve...@easter.dash.eggs.dot.com> skrev i en
>nyhedsmeddelelse:slrn914ctr...@iris.easter-eggs.fr...
>> >
>> >Hey, it's not the legendary 'soggy biscuit' game is it?
>> >Errr.
>>
>> I have no idea, but it could be judging by the name.
>> Do you get to eat the biscuit if you lose?
>>
>From what I hear, yes - but of obvious reasons I've only heard rumors about
>it...
>--

So how do you say it in Danish?

Cheers,
--
Adam Huuva

MEow

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00

Adam Huuva <sve...@easter.dash.eggs.dot.com> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:slrn914jnd...@iris.easter-eggs.fr...
Just 'Kiks'

Catherine Caruso

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
Adam Huuva wrote:

> In article <3A122FFB...@mediaone.net>, Catherine Caruso wrote:
>
> >It's coarse slang for a female body part also occasionally referred to
> >as small, furry animals... (think- another word for kitty-cat or the
> >busy ones with the buck teeth that build the dams?)
>
> Got me thinking of a teenage male ceremony I've heard the tale of but
> never practiced I assure you. It is called runkbulle, and the verbe
> runka means jerk off or masturbate. Bulle is bun in swedish.
> I will not go into the details of the ceremony though.

Not like the story about the guy who was caught loving pumpkins a little
too much? (IE, in an open field with a strategically carved gourd and
his pants around his ankles?)

Krista Toupin

Nov 16, 2000, 2:35:11 AM11/16/00
On 15 Nov 2000 14:25:47 GMT, sve...@easter.dash.eggs.dot.com (Adam
Huuva) wrote:

>I have no idea, but it could be judging by the name.
>Do you get to eat the biscuit if you lose?

ew!
--
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Why Vegan? http://www.veganoutreach.org/wv/

Catherine Caruso

Nov 16, 2000, 9:59:16 PM11/16/00
Krista Toupin wrote:

> On 15 Nov 2000 14:25:47 GMT, sve...@easter.dash.eggs.dot.com (Adam
> Huuva) wrote:
>
> >I have no idea, but it could be judging by the name.
> >Do you get to eat the biscuit if you lose?
>
> ew!

"Eating the biscuit"... there's a name for it I hadn't heard before- and
a lot more vegan than a lot of other's I know <smirk>

Taemon

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
Krista Toupin wrote in message ...

>>Do you get to eat the biscuit if you lose?
>ew!

Full of valuable nutrients. And hardly any animal was harmed.

Greetings, T.

Adam D. Moss

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
Taemon wrote:

> Krista Toupin wrote in message ...
>
> >>Do you get to eat the biscuit if you lose?
> >ew!
>
> Full of valuable nutrients.

Yeah -- now if someone asks you where, as a vegan,
you get your protein from -- voila!

--Adam