Re: Vegan mom 'starved 18-month-old son to death with raw vegetables and fruits diet'

Escape from Planned Parenthood

Jul 3, 2022, 9:35:02 PM7/3/22
In article <rsdd0d$ch0$4...@neodome.net>
forging asshole <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kill a Democrat family off two generations back for each one that dies.

A vegan mother has been found guilty of starving her 18-month-
old son to death by feeding him raw vegetables and fruits.

Sheila O’Leary, 39, was convicted of murder by a jury on
Wednesday in relation to child abuse charges she faced in the
death of her toddler Ezra O’Leary in September 2019, according
to the Fort Myers News Press.

Ezra weighed only 17 pounds, which is seven pounds less than
average for his age, when his parents found he had stopped
breathing.

‘This child did not eat. He was starved to death over 18
months,’ said Francine Donnorummo, special victims unit chief at
the State Attorney’s Office.

Sheila and her husband, Ryan O’Leary, told cops that Ezra had a
strict vegan diet but was also breast fed. Ezra did not eat for
about a week before dying and was having difficulty sleeping,
they said.

‘She made choices that killed her child,’ Donnorummo said.

‘Her pride cost Ezra his life. It is a reckless disregard for
human life.’

An autopsy report found that Ezra died of complications linked
to malnutrition.

Prosecutors accused Sheila of failing to seek medical care for
Ezra when she realized he was sick.

‘She chose to disregard his cries,’ said Assistant State
Attorney Sara Miller, who co-prosecuted the case, during closing
arguments.

‘She didn’t need a scale to see his bones. She didn’t need a
scale to hear his cry.’

When Ezra died, the O’Learys were also neglecting their three
other children, who are under all 11 years old, according to
prosecutors.

‘We’re here because their children were starving so much that
the youngest starved to death,’ said Miller.

Sheila, of Cape Coral, has her sentencing hearing set for July
25.

Ryan, who is in Lee County Jail, is slated to stand trial on the
same charges that Sheila faced.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/07/01/florida-vegan-mom-starved-son-to-
death-with-vegetables-fruits-diet-16929567/

Mitchell Holman

Jul 3, 2022, 10:24:51 PM7/3/22
"Escape from Planned Parenthood" <g.ma...@hillaryclinton.com> wrote in

> In article <rsdd0d$ch0$4...@neodome.net>
> forging asshole <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Kill a Democrat family off two generations back for each one that
dies.

> A vegan mother has been found guilty of starving her 18-month-
> old son to death by feeding him raw vegetables and fruits.
>
> Sheila O’Leary, 39, was convicted of murder by a jury on
> Wednesday in relation to child abuse charges she faced in the
> death of her toddler Ezra O’Leary in September 2019, according
> to the Fort Myers News Press.
>
> Ezra weighed only 17 pounds, which is seven pounds less than
> average for his age, when his parents found he had stopped
> breathing.
>
> ‘This child did not eat. He was starved to death over 18
> months,’ said Francine Donnorummo, special victims unit chief at
> the State Attorney’s Office.

If only they would raise children the Christian Way.

Faith-Healing Parents Letting Their Kids Die
February 24, 2015

Over the past three years, twelve children in Idaho
have died from completely preventable causes like
pneumonia and food poisoning. Why? Because their
parents, primarily members of a faith-healing sect
called the Followers of Christ have refused to get
them medical attention.

Idaho is one of six states in the country that allow
religious exemptions in cases of negligent homicide,
manslaughter and capital murder. It is one of 32 that
allow religious exemptions in child endangerment cases.
Due to laws fought for in the 1970s by Christian
Scientists, parents in a plurality of states have the
right to refuse medical care for their children on
religious grounds.

Some people in Idaho want something done about that.
State Rep. John Gannon (D-Boise) has proposed a law
that will hold parents accountable if refusing to
provide medical care for their children leads to that
child’s death or permanent disability.

Opposing the law is Rep. Christy Perry, who believes
that parents should have the right to let their kids
die of preventable diseases.

"They do not look to the government to help them at
all," said Perry, speaking about Followers of Christ.
"They’re very self-sufficient and know how to take
care of themselves. In Canyon County, people hunt to
feed their families. They fish. They grow their own
food."

Faith healers, she said, are not uncaring parents. They
simply trust God above doctors and have faith that God
will do what’s right.

"They are comforted by the fact that they know their
child is in heaven," Perry said. "If I want to let my
child be with God, why is that wrong?"

Furthermore, she said, she’s unsure of the motives of
those who want to see faith-healing protections removed.

"Is it really because these children are dying more so
than other children? Or is this really about an attack
on a religion you don’t agree with?"

http://tinyurl.com/q5mg8va