Iced Tea

1 view

Dale

Sep 4, 2022, 9:28:06 PM9/4/22
Daily sipping Walker’s unsweetened naturally decaffeinated Iced Tea from
concentrate with Stevia natural zero-calorie sweetener. Using distilled
water. Replacing Turner’s caffeinated Diet Iced Tea. Turner's is local
but it is only low calorie and I don't want to drink that much caffeine.
I am saving 50% and I even have to say I like it more. I would go with
Turner's if they offered a similar product.

The tea and sweetener are available on the internet.

--
Mystery? -> https://www.dalekelly.org/

Dale

Sep 27, 2022, 6:06:43 PM9/27/22
tried adding some lemon juice

tasted VERY good at first

the jugs that sat awhile taste like the lemon did away with the sweetener

going to try half of the lemon juice I used