Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Iced Tea

Visto 1 vez
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Dale

no leída,
4 sept 2022, 21:28:064/9/22
Daily sipping Walker’s unsweetened naturally decaffeinated Iced Tea from
concentrate with Stevia natural zero-calorie sweetener. Using distilled
water. Replacing Turner’s caffeinated Diet Iced Tea. Turner's is local
but it is only low calorie and I don't want to drink that much caffeine.
I am saving 50% and I even have to say I like it more. I would go with
Turner's if they offered a similar product.

The tea and sweetener are available on the internet.

--
Mystery? -> https://www.dalekelly.org/

Dale

no leída,
27 sept 2022, 18:06:4327/9/22
tried adding some lemon juice

tasted VERY good at first

the jugs that sat awhile taste like the lemon did away with the sweetener

going to try half of the lemon juice I used
0 mensajes nuevos