zero new posts since July10th, 2016

notinthi...@company.org

Sep 30, 2016, 11:59:49 PM9/30/16
that seems not right...should i ask my paid-for news provider whatz
what? please let me know if others are getting NO new posts or
recipes. thanks.

Talis Mann

Oct 1, 2016, 1:06:36 AM10/1/16
This newsgroup is dead. Relying on Usenet for much of anything useful
is a thing of the past.

There are so many great recipe sites on the web. Go find them instead.

notinthi...@company.org

Oct 1, 2016, 2:30:40 PM10/1/16
thanks for the proclamatin....many sites have too much advertising for
my tastes.

i disagree 100% with your comment that there is nothing useful on
usenet groups. some groups are crap but then again, many were not
setup for increasind ones intelligence.

if that is the case, why do you continue to read posts to this group?
too much time? troll? spammer? or ?

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 22:06:34 -0700, Talis Mann <story...@told.me>