Waiter, There is a Fly in my Soup!!

newsgroups

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
Hi everybody,

I have a great collection of restaurant jokes and thought
it would be great to share them with you.
I already put some of them onto my web page but most of the collection is in
my notebook.

You can print them out and give to your servers so they know how to get out
of the embarrassing situations without losing a tip. (hope they never get a
situation like that though)

Let me know if you'd like more jokes.
*****

"Hey Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"
"At our restaurant we guarantee you don't find a SINGLE fly"
"Whaddya mean?"
"Because they are all married!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"
" That's all right, it is not hot enough to burn him!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"
"Wring him out before you throw him away!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"
" Yes Sir-Better sip it with care!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"
" So what? there's soup on your fly!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"
"Okay, I'll bring you a fork.."

" Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"
"Serves the Chef right. I told him not to strain the broth through the fly
swatter!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"
"There is a fly that knows GOOD soup!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"
"No Sir, that's an essential BEE vitamin!"

*****

Victor Polyushko
- -
The Biggest On-Line Restaurant Equipment Supplier
www.worldofstainless.com
Tel: 1 877 WOS FAST Fax: 1 877 WOS U FAX

newsgroups

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
Here is another part of that category of jokes:

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"

"Go ahead and eat him, there is more where he came from.."

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!""Oh hell, I have mixed my order again.."

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"

"Nonsense Sir-we don't serve meat on Fridays!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"

"That's not a fly, Sir, it's just dirt in the shape of a fly"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!""Just a moment sir-I'll fetch a spider"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!""I know, watch him dive for the
parseley"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!""Ok, here is a fly swatter!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"

"Sorry, I guess we forgot to put it on the menu"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"

"Don't worry, the frog should snap it up any second now"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!""I'd like a second opinion"
"It's also too salty!""Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"

"Big deal! So you can identify aircraft.."

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"

"Just wait until you see the main course"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"

"Ah, we've cornered him at last!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"

"If you wanted him with dessert, why didn't you say so?"

"Waiter, there is a dead fly swimmingin my soup!"
"Nonsense Sir-dead flies can't swim!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in the bottom of my soup bowl! What does that mean?"
"Listen Bud, if you want your fortune told, go see a GYPSY!"

Frog: " Waiter, there's NO fly in my soup!!!"

"Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!"

"I'm sorry sir, I am sure he was alive when he left the kitchen."

"Waiter, what is this fly doing in my alphabet soup?""Learning to read
Sir!!"

"Waiter, there's a fly in my moo shn pork!"
"That's nothing Sir, wait until you open your fortune cookie!!!"

AND FINALLY THE LAST JOKE TO WRAP UP THE THEME
FLYER there is a WAIT in my soup!!!!!! HAVE FUN...

Victor Polyushko
- -