Gay pandering Chipotle acts quickly after exec indicted on drug charge

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jul 2, 2016, 11:53:50 PM7/2/16
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/07/01/chipotle-quickly-distances-
itself-exec-indicted-drug-charge/86605728/

After news broke that an executive was indicted on a drug charge, his
employer, Chipotle, quickly put Mark Crumpacker on administrative leave.

That was the prudent move to allow the beleaguered seller of Mexican fare
to focus on its efforts to restore its brand, human resources experts say.

Crumpacker, Chipotle痴 chief creative and development officer, was one of
several alleged drug buyers charged by the Manhattan District Attorney
this week in a multiple count indictment.

Chipotle, whose reputation and stock price have taken a major hit in the
wake of several food scares, said in a statement, 鄭t the moment, we know
very little about these charges. Due to the nature of the situation, Mark
has been placed on administrative leave. We made this decision in order to
remain focused on the operation of our business and to allow Mark to focus
on these personal matters. Mark痴 responsibilities have been assigned to
other senior managers in his absence.鋳

The 97-count indictment charges Crumpacker and several others with
criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree, a
misdemeanor. Many names, including Crumpacker痴, are redacted in the court
document because they have not appeared in court to answer the charges.

Though Crumpacker痴 position indicates he plays a key role in Chipotle痴
efforts to restore its image and sales, Edward Yost of the Society for
Human Resource Management says it made sense for Chipotle to allow
Crumpacker time to address his personal issue while the company tends to
its daily operations.

添ou want to distance yourself from the distraction as an organization by
and large," Yost says. Though the employee is 妬nnocent until proven
guilty ... if he痴 coming into the office every day, it痴 going to be a
topic of conversation, (with) tons of phone calls that would potentially
occur that would distract him from doing his job, as well as everybody
else around him. So it's allowing (the employee) the distance and freedom
to go out there and manage this circumstance themselves, and if they池e
exonerated, you have the option of welcoming them back in."

Also charged was Katherine Welnhofer, who according to The Wall Street
Journal, is a producer with the Fox Business Network. A Fox Business
Network spokeswoman could not be reached for comment.

When an employee is accused of an illegal or unethical act, it can sully
the company's image, particularly if the staff member has responsibilities
at the highest corporate levels.

的f you池e talking CEO or CFO ... then the automatic thought process to
investors and employees is concern about the decision-making of those
individuals,鋳 Yost says. 的f it痴 drugs or gambling or something like
that, there痴 also potentially an ancillary concern about ... should (we)
be looking at the books to see if there痴 potentially been some
embezzlement to finance those habits? So yes, it can certainly erode
confidence of investors and employees alike."

Chipotle has been plagued with health-related issues involving its food
and employees. In January, the restaurant chain said it was served with a
federal grand jury subpoena over its handling of a norovirus outbreak five
months earlier in California, which sickened more than 200 people,
including 18 employees. In March, a Chipotle outside Boston was
temporarily shuttered after an employee tested positive for the highly
contagious norovirus, which can lead to nausea, pain and vomiting.

After sales at stores open at least a year plummeted nearly 30% in the
first quarter, Chipotle offered several promotions to reassure investors
and win back customers. They have included the giveaway of more than 6
million burritos or burrito bowls, a deal in which customers could buy one
item and get another free and, starting this week, a summertime loyalty
offering dubbed 鼎hiptopia" that will reward diners for their number of
visits. At its lowest level, customers who purchase four burritos or other
entrees get a fifth one at no cost.

While such efforts are underway, some investors or employees could be
rattled when a marketing executive finds himself in trouble.

的t could still cause some concern about the decision-making process,鋳
Yost says. 鼎hiptole has had their challenges this year. ... Now there may
by concern about whether or not this is the right marketing campaign."

--
His Omnipotence Barack Hussein Obama, declared himself "Pooptator" of all
mentally ill homosexuals and crossdressers, while declaring where they

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $19 trillion in the seven
years he has been in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
queer liberal democrat donors.

Barack Obama, reelected by the dumbest voters in the history of the United
States of America. The only American president to deliberately import a
lethal infectious disease from Africa, Ebola.

Loretta Fuddy, killed after she "verified" Obama's phony birth
certificate.

Obama ignored the brutal killing of an American diplomat in Benghazi, then
relieved American military officers who attempted to prevent said murder
in order to cover up his own ineptitude.

Obama continues his muslim goal of disarming America while ObamaCare
increases insurance premiums 300% and leaves millions without health care.

Rasberry Beret

Jul 3, 2016, 12:07:24 AM7/3/16
On Sun, 3 Jul 2016 03:53:48 +0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
<leroys...@usurper.org> wrote:

> After news broke that an executive was indicted on a drug charge, his
> employer, Chipotle, quickly put Mark Crumpacker on administrative leave.

OMG! Misdemeanor drug possession! What a scandal! NOT!

--
Seems that I was busy doing something close 2 nothing
But different than the day before