Re: Klaus Has Totally Confused Jenny

1 view

KlausSchadenfreude

Jun 20, 2020, 9:55:31 AM6/20/20
On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 11:04:57 -0700, KWills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 13:21:52 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> The beef, and the seasoning.
>>>
>>> You admit the seasoning is an ingredient.
>>
>>I never said it wasn't a ingredeint. The seasoning is a ingredeint of the
>>two all-beef pattys.
>>

>>> But you've already admitted that salt and pepper are ingredients, so
>>> it's a moot point.
>>
>>I never denied they are ingredeint's. I've said ALL ALONG they are
>>ingredient's of teh GRILL SEASONING.
>>

>>> Are you ready to admit I'm (as usual) correct, or do you need further
>>> humiliation?
>>
>>You are NOT correct. You are saying that salt and pepper are ingredeients'
>>of teh big mac, AND THEY ARE NOT. They are ingredeient's of the GRILL
>>SEASONING.
>>

> You must think McDonald's scrapes off the seasoning if a Big Mac
>is being made. It's the only way you can continue to deny salt and
>pepper are ingredients without lying.

Judging from the new thread Jenny has started, in hopes of running
away from the other threads in which he's been ridiculed for his lies
and illogic, he now claims that as soon as the salt and pepper
(official ingredients of a Big Mac) touch the beef patty, they
magically become part of the beef patty and are no longer individual
ingredients.

So according to him, the sauce isn't an ingredient, because it's added
to the bun.

Neither are the pickles, lettuce, cheese, or onions.

They magically become part of the bun.

Therefore-- according to Jenny-- the Big Mac has only two ingredients-
two beef patties and a bun.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/how-big-mac-put-together-13917764

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Salt and pepper - OFFICIAL ingredients of a Big Mac
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html

Private property definition Jenny is UNABLE to refute:
http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/private-property.html

KWills

Jun 21, 2020, 9:50:52 AM6/21/20
He will have to make the claim. He's not allowed himself any
other options that I can see.
OK, he can lie. And he will.

--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper, always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you

Jerry Sauk

Jul 3, 2020, 7:57:13 PM7/3/20

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Klous, I never said anything like that at all. Stop making this shit up
and then accsuing me of lying something I never actually said.

Alex

Jul 3, 2020, 9:14:54 PM7/3/20
Liar.

KlausSchadenfreude

Jul 4, 2020, 6:13:03 AM7/4/20
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 17:53:25 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
That's EXACTLY what you're trying to say, Jenny.

Stop lying.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Salt and pepper - OFFICIAL ingredients of a Big Mac
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html

Private property definition Jenny is UNABLE to refute:
http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/private-property.html

Just say, "Yes, Mr. Schadenfreude, my brain is so damaged it would be
impossible for me to *EVER* understand the simple concept of property
ownership," and I will end the thread, Jenny. The ball is in your court.

KWills

Jul 4, 2020, 7:47:57 AM7/4/20
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 17:53:25 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>> You must think McDonald's scrapes off the seasoning if a Big Mac
>>>is being made. It's the only way you can continue to deny salt and
>>>pepper are ingredients without lying.
>>
>> Judging from the new thread Jenny has started, in hopes of running
>> away from the other threads in which he's been ridiculed for his lies
>> and illogic, he now claims that as soon as the salt and pepper
>> (official ingredients of a Big Mac) touch the beef patty, they
>> magically become part of the beef patty and are no longer individual
>> ingredients.
>>
>> So according to him, the sauce isn't an ingredient, because it's added
>> to the bun.
>>
>> Neither are the pickles, lettuce, cheese, or onions.
>>
>> They magically become part of the bun.
>>
>> Therefore-- according to Jenny-- the Big Mac has only two ingredients-
>> two beef patties and a bun.
>

>Klous, I never said anything like that at all. Stop making this shit up
>and then accsuing me of lying something I never actually said.

By the very standards you hold, you would have to claim the
contents of a Big Mac are the patties and bun.

--
Hard work never killed anyone.
But is it worth the risk?

Jerry Sauk

Jul 13, 2020, 3:30:13 PM7/13/20

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Seriously? The big mac only has beef and a bun? I never said anything even
REMOTELY close to that,, Klous. Your hallucinating again.

KlausSchadenfreude

Jul 13, 2020, 7:57:39 PM7/13/20
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:30:04 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
That's EXACTLY what you're saying. And everyone agrees you make no
sense.

FACT: Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac. You know this.