McDonald's employee fired for allegedly refusing to serve paramedics, or 'anyone with a badge'

Leroy N. Soetoro

Aug 11, 2019, 12:55:47 AM8/11/19
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/mcdonalds-employee-fired-refusing-
service-paramedic

An employee at a McDonald's restaurant in Florida has been fired after
reportedly refusing to serve a pair of paramedics, allegedly over the
worker’s reluctance to serve “anyone with a badge.”

“We are aware of the unfortunate incident that took place at one of our
restaurants last night,” wrote Casper’s Company, a McDonald’s franchisee
operating over 60 restaurants in Florida, in a Facebook post, as well as a
statement shared with Fox News. “We, like you, were upset and disappointed
and took immediate action. The employee has been terminated.”

app-facebook
Caspers Company
last Thursday
We are aware of the unfortunate incident that took place at one of our
restaurants last night. We, like you, were upset and disappointed and took
immediate action. The employee has been terminated. What occurred does not
reflect the values of our brand, our franchise, or the love and admiration
we have demonstrated consistently for our friends in law enforcement and
first responders. We have reached out to offer our sincerest apology.

- Caspers Company

The initial incident reportedly took place last Wednesday, at a McDonald’s
location in Madeira Beach, according to a now-unavailable Facebook post
shared by one of the paramedics on Wednesday evening, the Miami Herald
reported.

Per the post, paramedic Anthony Quinn of Sunstar Paramedics claimed the
employee said, “We don’t serve your kind here,” and that the restaurant
refuses service to “officers” and “anyone with a badge,” per the Herald.
Quinn's co-worker also attempted to order, but was refused service as
well.

Quinn later took to Facebook to say he regrets sharing the incident via
the social media platform, as “there were other ways the situation could
have been handled.” He also thanked the McDonald’s owners for taking
“appropriate action” in the wake of the alleged incident.

Casper’s Company, which operates 64 restaurants in the Tampa and
Jacksonville areas, confirmed that the company has reached out to Quinn to
apologize.

“What occurred does not reflect the values of our brand, our franchise, or
the love and admiration we have demonstrated consistently for our friends
in law enforcement and first responders,” the franchisee wrote in its
Facebook post. “We have reached out to offer our sincerest apology.”

A corporate representative for McDonald's was not immediately available to
comment.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The Obama-led Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
approved Uranium One in fall 2010. With a little luck, we'll see
compulsive liar Hillary Clinton in jail before she dies.

The World According To Garp.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.