Black Liars Matter...Chicago looters attacked Ronald McDonald House with sick children inside, charity says

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Leroy N. Soetoro

ungelesen,
14.08.2020, 19:24:0514.08.20
an
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/12/chicago-looters-attacked-
ronald-mcdonald-house-wit/

The Ronald McDonald House in Chicago was vandalized during looting early
Monday morning while families and their sick children huddled inside, the
charity said Tuesday.

The Ronald McDonald House in the Streeterville neighborhood of the city’s
Near North Side provides support for sick children and their families
while the child receives medical treatment at nearby Lurie Children’s
Hospital.

The charity said more than 30 families and their sick children were
sleeping inside when the looters, who had taken over downtown, ransacking
stores and vandalizing properties, started attacking the building.

“[We were] very concerned there was a lot of activity right in front of
the house, people making choices that could put them at risk and put our
families at risk, so the staff was frightened,” Lisa Mitchell, of Ronald
McDonald House Charities, told ABC 7 Chicago.

“They are already in a really, really difficult spot,” she said of the
families. “Having this kind of additional stress and worry about getting
to and from the hospital even though we are five blocks away because of
safety concerns is just doubling the strain.”

The building was placed on lockdown during the commotion, CBS Chicago
reported. Several windows on the front of the building were smashed, and
the front door had to be boarded up. No damage was caused to the inside of
the house and no one was injured.

The charity said it will remain open despite the potential dangers.

“We’re here for families at all times — whether there’s a pandemic or
civil unrest, we need to make sure that we are here allowing families to
get the rest they need while they have a child in the hospital seeking
care, and so it’s so important that anything that might be going on
outside, we maintain our care for families,” Ms. Mitchell said.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."

BeamMeUpScotty

ungelesen,
15.08.2020, 00:47:1215.08.20
an
Remember Shabazz the NEW BLACK PANTHER LEADERS said "we gonna have to
kill some of they babies"

That 5 year old was one I heard about... one being thrown off the upper
level in a mall was another..... now this, and there are others I'm
sure. And Democrats are behind it all.

["Extremism, Terrorism & Bigotry
King Samir Shabazz: Bomb White Churches and Kill White Babies

August 24, 2012

In an August 13 New Black Panther Party online radio broadcast, the
group’s National Field Marshal from Philadelphia King Samir Shabazz,
went off on an vicious tirade about bombing white churches and killing
white babies.

https://www.adl.org/sites/default/files/styles/inline/public/medi/samir-shabazz-black-panther-adl.jpg?itok=vAUCx3q0

If Blacks want to be free, Shabazz explained, “you’re going to have to
kill some of these babies, just born three seconds ago. You’re going to
have to go into the God damn nursery and just throw a damn bomb in the
damn nursery and just kill everything white in sight that ain’t right.”"]
--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*

BeamMeUpScotty

ungelesen,
15.08.2020, 01:01:0615.08.20
an