Arm & Hammer ice cream!

awori...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2017, 6:08:41 PM12/5/17
There was Arm & Hammer brand ice cream back in the '80s and early '90s! A local ice cream stand sold it! Arm & Hammer makes baking soda and other household products, but they also made ice cream! I remember eating it!

newl...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2017, 9:39:36 PM12/5/17
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:08:41 PM UTC-5, awori...@gmail.com wrote:
> There was Arm & Hammer brand ice cream back in the '80s and early '90s! A local ice cream stand sold it! Arm & Hammer makes baking soda and other household products, but they also made ice cream! I remember eating it!

BUMP!

awori...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2017, 10:11:51 PM12/22/17
Arm & Hammer ice cream is coming back! Leaf Brands, who have resurrected such cult favorite as Hydrox cookies and Astro Pops, have gotten the license and recipes from Church & Dwight to revive this lost '80s childhood favorite. Leaf representatives say their first priority is to bring back the same taste and quality you remember, but they are looking into reducing the product's known laxative effect.

awori...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 11:20:29 AM1/23/18
I just spotted Arm & Hammer ice cream at Big Lots! The new containers say "The same great taste you love, without the side effects!". Curiously, baking soda is still among the ingredients, but I guess they cut back on it or found a way to reduce the effect. Flavors include vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, dark chocolate peanut butter, mocha almond fudge, black cherry vanilla, and a new addition - Hydrox Cookies & Creme. The latter is a bit of brand synergy since Leaf Brands owns Hydrox and has the A&H ice cream license.