Best Indy fast food in each state

K Wills

Sep 20, 2023, 5:36:25 AM9/20/23
What is "best" is often subjective. But I can confirm HiHo
Cheeseburger, in LA, is good.

https://www.lovefood.com/gallerylist/196949/the-best-independent-fast-food-restaurant-in-every-us-state

--
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 20, 2023, 7:17:32 AM9/20/23
On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 02:36:33 -0700, K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:

> What is "best" is often subjective. But I can confirm HiHo
>Cheeseburger, in LA, is good.
>
>https://www.lovefood.com/gallerylist/196949/the-best-independent-fast-food-restaurant-in-every-us-state

I do have to snicker when they use Wagyu beef in a burger, though. But
it looks pretty good.

K Wills

Sep 21, 2023, 4:39:35 AM9/21/23
It's probably half Wagyu. Some Wagyu cattle were exported from
Japan to the U.S. They were bred with "regular" cattle. Legally, the
meat can be called Wagyu in the U.S. but it's not going to be as good
as what you would get in Japan.

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

Jerry Sauk

Feb 5, 2024, 12:37:18 AMFeb 5

"K Wills" <f...@home.new> wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 04:17:21 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 02:36:33 -0700, K Wills <f...@home.new> wrote:
>>
>>> What is "best" is often subjective. But I can confirm HiHo
>>>Cheeseburger, in LA, is good.
>>>
>>>https://www.lovefood.com/gallerylist/196949/the-best-independent-fast-food-restaurant-in-every-us-state
>>
>>I do have to snicker when they use Wagyu beef in a burger, though. But
>>it looks pretty good.
>
> It's probably half Wagyu. Wagyu cattle were exported from
> Japan to the U.S.

So... here your admitting that Wagyu beed DOES indeed come directly from
Japan?

Just wanted to be clear on that point...

K Wills

Feb 5, 2024, 4:37:20 AMFeb 5
On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:32:21 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 01:39:42 -0700

How about replying to posts within a reasonable length of time, rather
than wait months to PROVE you NEED to lie?
No. The *origin* of the breed has never been a point of
contention. Your LIE that the Wagyu beef being used comes from Japan
is.
Get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie. I'm
being serious.

>Just wanted to be clear on that point...

You just wanted (and want) to feed your NEED to lie. Nothing
more.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 5, 2024, 5:57:08 AMFeb 5
He can't stop lying even if he wanted to stop.

And he doesn't want to stop.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 5, 2024, 2:12:31 PMFeb 5

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Yawn.

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 5, 2024, 3:14:23 PMFeb 5
On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:07:46 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 01:37:57 -0800, K Wills <kw...@kw.kw> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:32:21 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>>><jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> No. The *origin* of the breed has never been a point of
>>>contention. Your LIE that the Wagyu beef being used comes from Japan
>>>is.
>>> Get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie. I'm
>>>being serious.
>>
>> He can't stop lying even if he wanted to stop.
>>
>> And he doesn't want to stop.
>
>Yawn.

And Jenny confirms that he can't stop lying, and doesn't want to stop.

K Wills

Feb 6, 2024, 3:30:06 AMFeb 6
On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 02:56:57 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 01:37:57 -0800, K Wills <kw...@kw.kw> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:32:21 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 01:39:42 -0700
>>

>>How about replying to posts within a reasonable length of time, rather
>>than wait months to PROVE you NEED to lie?

Jenny?

>>>"K Wills" <f...@home.new> wrote in message

>>> So... here your admitting that Wagyu beed DOES indeed come directly from
>>>Japan?
>>
>> No. The *origin* of the breed has never been a point of
>>contention. Your LIE that the Wagyu beef being used comes from Japan
>>is.
>> Get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie. I'm
>>being serious.
>
>He can't stop lying even if he wanted to stop.
>
>And he doesn't want to stop.

His is a wild mental health issue. Typically a pathological liar
will be honest, if honesty serves him/her better. Jenny is honestly
unable to be honest, except by accident.
On those occasions where he is accidentally honest, he quickly
doubles down on the initial lie.

--

No sense being pessimistic.
It wouldn't work anyway.

K Wills

Feb 6, 2024, 3:30:22 AMFeb 6
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 01:37:57 -0800, K Wills <kw...@kw.kw> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:32:21 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>>><jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> No. The *origin* of the breed has never been a point of
>>>contention. Your LIE that the Wagyu beef being used comes from Japan
>>>is.
>>> Get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie. I'm
>>>being serious.
>>
>> He can't stop lying even if he wanted to stop.
>>
>> And he doesn't want to stop.
>
>Yawn.

You clearly NEED to have your lying exposed. But if you are
finding your being PROVED the liar you are boring, try being honest.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 13, 2024, 3:12:16 AMFeb 13

"K Wills" <kw...@kw.kw> wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:32:21 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 01:39:42 -0700
>

> How about replying to posts within a reasonable length of time, rather
> than wait months to PROVE you NEED to lie?
>

>>"K Wills" <f...@home.new> wrote in message

>>> It's probably half Wagyu. Wagyu cattle were exported from
>>> Japan to the U.S.
>>
>> So... here your admitting that Wagyu beed DOES indeed come directly
>> from
>>Japan?
>>

> No. The *origin* of the breed has never been a point of
> contention. Your LIE that Wagyu beef came from Japan is.

Alright, fine. If Waygu beef DIDN'T come from Japan, then just where the
hell did it come from?

<cue the jeopardy! music.... let it run for awhile>

K Wills

Feb 13, 2024, 5:11:19 AMFeb 13
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:08:16 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Post edits and context restored.

>"K Wills" <kw...@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:32:21 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 01:39:42 -0700
>>

>> How about replying to posts within a reasonable length of time, rather
>> than wait months to PROVE you NEED to lie?
>>

>>>"K Wills" <f...@home.new> wrote in message

>>> So... here your admitting that Wagyu beed DOES indeed come directly
>>> from
>>>Japan?
>>>
>> No. The *origin* of the breed has never been a point of
>>contention. Your LIE that the Wagyu beef being used comes from Japan
>>is.
>> Get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie. I'm
>>being serious.
>>
>>>Just wanted to be clear on that point...
>>
>> You just wanted (and want) to feed your NEED to lie. Nothing
>>more.
>>

>>[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
>
>Alright, fine. If Waygu beef DIDN'T come from Japan, then just where the
>hell did it come from?
>
><cue the jeopardy! music.... let it run for awhile>

And I'm not even psychic. You used avoidance.
Your dishonesty aside, I already answered your question before
you asked. As seen above. Get help for your pathological lying. I'm
being serious.

[Cue further avoidance from Jenny.]

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 13, 2024, 6:33:04 AMFeb 13
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 02:08:16 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[ ] You are lying, as usual
[x] This has already been explained to you ad infinitum
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
[ ] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

K Wills

Feb 14, 2024, 3:24:02 AMFeb 14
What is most sad is that Jenny KNOWS any Wagyu beef available at
a fast food restaurant is NOT from Japan. It would be far too
expensive. But he NEEDS to lie.

--
'Veni, Vidi, Velcro'
I came, I saw, I stuck around.

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 14, 2024, 6:41:15 AMFeb 14
That's assuming that he is capable of learning. But after having been
given the facts so many times, it would be almost impossible for him
not to have absorbed the information.

So, he's just feeding his need to lie.

K Wills

Feb 15, 2024, 4:25:00 AMFeb 15
On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 03:41:06 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
Jenny can learn, though it is very slow. He's not pretending to
have a profound learning disability.
It is possible Jenny really thought the Wagyu beef served in fast
food restaurants came from the cattle in Japan. It's been explained to
him so often, he can no longer hold this view. Jenny KNOWS some cattle
were shipped to the U.S. for breeding purposes.
The absolute BEST anyone can hope for is half Wagyu. And that
would still be too expensive for fast food burgers.

>But after having been
>given the facts so many times, it would be almost impossible for him
>not to have absorbed the information.
>
>So, he's just feeding his need to lie.

Exactly!

Strategic Writer,