McDonald's taste on an Aldi budget

KWills

Nov 28, 2022, 7:10:26 AM11/28/22

"I forgot to mention salt and pepper in the patty."

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/food/1696018/aldi-mcdonalds-burger-recipe-ifl

--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper! Always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you

KlausSchadenfreude

Nov 28, 2022, 8:16:43 AM11/28/22
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 04:10:25 -0800, KWills <a...@b.con> wrote:

> "I forgot to mention salt and pepper in the patty."
>
>https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/food/1696018/aldi-mcdonalds-burger-recipe-ifl

LOL

"Bec explained: "So I found these brioche buns in ALDI and they taste
literally like McDonald's.""

Really? You found a brioche bun and you think it tastes like the
cheap-ass bun McDonald's uses? LOL

However, the picture shown appears to be a typical WonderBread bun.

Your culinary knowledge is immediately suspect.

--

> Then you admit that the grill seasoning-- which is salt and pepper--
WRONG. WRONG ONCE AGAIN, KLOUS [sic].
The Grill [sic] seasoning ISN'T salt and pepper, the grill seasoning is MADE with
salt and pepper. Becouse [sic] salt and pepper are INGREDIENT'S [sic] of the grill seasoning.
-Jenny, admitting-- AGAIN-- that salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac.

KWills

Nov 29, 2022, 3:16:19 AM11/29/22
On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 05:16:36 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 04:10:25 -0800, KWills <a...@b.con> wrote:
>

>> "I forgot to mention salt and pepper in the patty."
>>
>>https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/food/1696018/aldi-mcdonalds-burger-recipe-ifl
>
>LOL
>
>"Bec explained: "So I found these brioche buns in ALDI and they taste
>literally like McDonald's.""
>
>Really? You found a brioche bun and you think it tastes like the
>cheap-ass bun McDonald's uses? LOL

She may think so.

>However, the picture shown appears to be a typical WonderBread bun.

I do wonder about the sesame seeds. I don't recall any buns at
Aldi having sesame seeds.
Yes, they can be added. But why? Do they add any flavor to the
bun?

>Your culinary knowledge is immediately suspect.

Meh. She's in the UK. They tend to prefer more bland foods.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Jerry Sauk

Oct 8, 2023, 3:16:12 AM10/8/23

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 04:10:25 -0800, KWills <a...@b.con> wrote:
>

>> "I forgot to mention salt and pepper in the patty."
>>
>>https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/food/1696018/aldi-mcdonalds-burger-recipe-ifl
>
> LOL
>
> "Bec explained: "So I found these brioche buns in ALDI and they taste
> literally like McDonald's.""
>
> Really? You found a brioche bun and you think it tastes like the
> cheap-ass bun McDonald's uses? LOL

Did you taste the bun persnally, klous? If not, you have no right to
comment on it.

KlausSchadenfreude

Oct 8, 2023, 7:15:50 AM10/8/23
Yes, fool, I have tasted a brioche bun.

> If not, you have no right to comment on it.

LOL I have every right to comment on whatever I want to, Jenny. You
don't even know what a brioche bun is. But the buns McDonald's uses in
no way even come close to resembling a brioche bun.

That's not to say that what is labeled as a "brioche" bun in some
German supermarkets are so bad they resemble McDonald's buns.

I checked and McDonald's Germany does not seem to offer brioche buns
on their hamburgers.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/de/de-de/product/double-hamburger-royal-ts-2556.html

KWills

Oct 8, 2023, 7:36:15 AM10/8/23
On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:13:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I want to point out this is my 18th post for today (10/08/2023).
Jenny's joke of a posting limit is as worthless and him.
Whereas Klaus has commented in the past about eating McDonald's
burgers, he has clearly consumed McDonald's buns.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/

KWills

Oct 8, 2023, 7:38:39 AM10/8/23
On Sun, 08 Oct 2023 04:36:27 -0700, KWills <f...@home.new> wrote:

>On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:13:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> I want to point out this is my 18th post for today (10/08/2023).
>Jenny's joke of a posting limit is as worthless and him.

[...]

Sorry. I fat fingered 18 rather than 17. But this is my 18th
post, so I continue to prove Jenny is NOT the leader here.

--

Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 15, 2024, 9:11:31 PMFeb 15

> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:13:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> LOL
>>>
>>> "Bec explained: "So I found these brioche buns in ALDI and they taste
>>> literally like McDonald's.""
>>>
>>> Really? You found a brioche bun and you think it tastes like the
>>> cheap-ass bun McDonald's uses? LOL
>>
>>Did you taste the bun persnally, klous?
>
> Yes, fool, I have tasted a brioche bun.
>
>> If not, you have no right to comment on it.
>

> LOL I have every right to comment

Thank you for admitting that you have a right to comment on it only becouse
you personally tasted one.

K Wills

Feb 16, 2024, 5:13:56 AMFeb 16
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:08:20 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:13:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:ntc9ohd4fh7voe36o...@4ax.com...

>>>Did you taste the bun persnally, klous?
>>
>> Yes, fool, I have tasted a brioche bun.
>>
>>> If not, you have no right to comment on it.
>>
>> LOL I have every right to comment on whatever I want to, Jenny. You
>>don't even know what a brioche bun is. But the buns McDonald's uses in
>>no way even come close to resembling a brioche bun.
>
>Thank you for admitting that you have a right to comment on it only becouse
>you personally tasted one.

As can be seen, Klaus made no such comment. Not that it matters,
since, as seen above, Klaus wrote, "Yes, fool, I have tasted a brioche
bun."
What do you gain from your pathological lying? I know, I know. If
you don't run away from the truth you HATE, you will attempt to divert
from it.

www.avg.com

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 16, 2024, 6:16:07 AMFeb 16

==========
>> Yes, fool, I have tasted a brioche bun.
==========
>>> If not, you have no right to comment on it.
>>

>> LOL I have every right to comment
>
>Thank you for admitting that you have a right to comment on it only becouse
>you personally tasted one.

Yet another lie from Jenny.

I have a right to comment on *anything.*

I am now commenting on a brioche bun I have *never* tasted, but you
were too stupid to pick up on that.

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 16, 2024, 6:16:35 AMFeb 16
Hook, line, and sinker. LOL

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2024, 7:04:51 AMFeb 16
In article <25Wdna5MyOXVWVP4...@supernews.com>,
jerr...@hotmail.com says...
I don't need to taste one to know it tastes like shit.