Fast Food In China

KlausSchadenfreude

Jun 21, 2022, 8:47:55 AM6/21/22
Chinese food is usually so simple and cooked so quickly much of it can
already be considered "fast food." The history of western-style fast
food in China dates back to 1906, when "Yili's Fast Food Shop" was
established in Shanghai as the country's very first fast food
restaurant in the Far East of the Asia-Pacific region- twenty years
before White Castle opened its doors in the US.

Today, western fast food has had a great impact in China, but there
are some local brands moving up the charts.

The most popular fast food brands in China right now are

1. KFC
2. McDonald's
3. Burger King
4. Home Original Chicken / Laoxiangji
5. Dicos
6. Real Kungfu
7. Country Style Cooking

Laoxiangji’ serves some classic pork meatballs, meatballs wrapped in
fried gluten, hot and sour fish, or steamed eggplant with chili and
sour sauce.

Dicos is one of KFC’s biggest competitors in the PRC as it is also
famous for its fried chicken buckets.

Real Kungfu serves various meal sets at very reasonable prices,
usually including a rice bowl, soup, boiled lettuce, and a meat main
dish.

Country Style Cooking's name is literally also its theme: providing
real ‘home-style’ cooking from the country to its customers. It serves
some classic stir-fry dishes such as the Kung Pao Chicken

https://www.whatsonweibo.com/chinas-best-fast-food-restaurants-these-are-the-11-most-popular-chains-in-the-prc/

Many Chinese see western-style fast food as exotic. There's also
another reason for its popularity.

The KFC in Dongsi sits across the street from a Chinese fried-chicken
restaurant called "Glorious China Chicken." Despite Glorious China
Chicken's cheaper prices, larger portions, choices of rice, soup, and
vegetables, and draught beer, the KFC consistently has more customers
because of one factor: its hygiene. Regardless of the number of people
being served, the Chinese KFC employees constantly clean the
restaurant and its bathrooms, so it surpasses the vast majority of
China's local restaurants in terms of cleanliness. As a result,
Chinese people highly favored KFC and began to complain of other
restaurants' lack of bathrooms and general untidiness.

Jerry Sauk

Jul 24, 2022, 8:46:40 PM7/24/22

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Nobody yet replied too this message, nobody cares.

KWills

Jul 25, 2022, 4:02:49 AM7/25/22
You just replied, PROVING you care to some degree.
Please get professional help for your pathological lying.

When will Jenny confess that he lied when he made this claim?

JENNY_LIE: Many week's [sic] ago, he [Kwills] personally
JENNY_LIE:emailed me after I refused his re-admission,
JENNY_LIE:and he admitted he was in teh [sic] wrong and
JENNY_LIE:that he is just a troll. He also suggested
JENNY_LIE:I killfile [sic] Klous [sic] as well, which prove's
JENNY_LIE: [sic] how much respect for the killfiling [sic] program.

[Crickets]

KlausSchadenfreude

Jul 25, 2022, 6:17:47 AM7/25/22
On Sun, 24 Jul 2022 19:45:51 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Um, you just replied, you idiot.

Not all messages require a response, either.

I thought you claimed you had experience "running a newsgroup."???

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Jerry Sauk

Sep 15, 2022, 5:53:08 AM9/15/22

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I replied, true but not to your message. I just replied to say say, NOBODY
CARES.

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 15, 2022, 6:16:20 AM9/15/22
On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:33:57 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Jenny, lying as usual, claims he didn't reply to my message, then says
he did.

He can't even control his own lying now.