Kloaus... Strawberry frosty

Jerry Sauk

Feb 15, 2024, 9:11:32 PMFeb 15
Quick question, Klous..

Have you, as a matter of historical fact, before this discussion began,

Have you actually personally tasted a wendy's strawberry frosty.

I don't care who ordered it. Just yes or no, UNDER OATH, have to had one
yourself.

K Wills

Feb 16, 2024, 5:10:12 AMFeb 16
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:06:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Quick question, Klous..

Who is Klous?
As if you're an officer of the court who can place anyone under
oath.
BTW, I'm still waiting for you to answer the question I asked of
you regarding the machines from so long ago.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

www.avg.com

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 16, 2024, 6:12:28 AMFeb 16
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:06:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[ ] You are lying, as usual
[x] This has already been explained to you
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
[ ] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 16, 2024, 6:14:03 AMFeb 16
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:10:53 -0800, K Wills <kw...@kw.kw> wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:06:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Quick question, Klous..
>>

> Who is Klous?

Maybe some relation to this "Kloaus" guy he's directing his post to? I
dunno.

>>Have you, as a matter of historical fact, before this discussion began,
>>
>>Have you actually personally tasted a wendy's strawberry frosty.
>>
>>I don't care who ordered it. Just yes or no, UNDER OATH, have to had one
>>yourself.
>
> As if you're an officer of the court who can place anyone under
>oath.

He's funny. He's also looking for a new lie to spew, I can tell.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 16, 2024, 7:16:47 PMFeb 16

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:06:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Quick question, Klous..
>>
>>Have you, as a matter of historical fact, before this discussion began,
>>
>>Have you actually personally tasted a wendy's strawberry frosty.
>>
>>I don't care who ordered it. Just yes or no, UNDER OATH, have to had one
>>yourself.
>
> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

> [x] This has already been explained to you

> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

So would that be a yes or a no?

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 17, 2024, 7:15:01 AMFeb 17
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:17:59 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:06:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Quick question, Klous..
>>>
>>>Have you, as a matter of historical fact, before this discussion began,
>>>
>>>Have you actually personally tasted a wendy's strawberry frosty.
>>>
>>>I don't care who ordered it. Just yes or no, UNDER OATH, have to had one
>>>yourself.
>>
>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>
>> [x] This has already been explained to you
>
>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>
> So would that be a yes or a no?

====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[ ] You are lying, as usual
[x] This has already been explained to you
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
[ ] I'm not paying much attention to your lame, months old responses

K Wills

Feb 17, 2024, 8:23:22 AMFeb 17
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 03:13:51 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:10:53 -0800, K Wills <kw...@kw.kw> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:06:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Quick question, Klous..
>>
>> Who is Klous?
>
>Maybe some relation to this "Kloaus" guy he's directing his post to? I
>dunno.

Maybe they're cousins?
As good a guess as any at this point.

>>>Have you, as a matter of historical fact, before this discussion began,
>>>
>>>Have you actually personally tasted a wendy's strawberry frosty.
>>>
>>>I don't care who ordered it. Just yes or no, UNDER OATH, have to had one
>>>yourself.
>>
>> As if you're an officer of the court who can place anyone under
>>oath.
>
>He's funny. He's also looking for a new lie to spew, I can tell.

Maybe Jenny will promote himself to judge :-)

--
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.

K Wills

Feb 17, 2024, 8:24:24 AMFeb 17
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:06:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Quick question, Klous..
>>>
>>>Have you, as a matter of historical fact, before this discussion began,
>>>
>>>Have you actually personally tasted a wendy's strawberry frosty.
>>>
>>>I don't care who ordered it. Just yes or no, UNDER OATH, have to had one
>>>yourself.
>>
>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>
>> [x] This has already been explained to you
>
>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>
> So would that be a yes or a no?

Asked and answered, as you know. Why LIE and present that this is
not the case? I really do want to know. But I know you will either run
away from the question, or attempt to divert from it.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 18, 2024, 9:23:06 PMFeb 18

> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:17:59 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>
>>> [x] This has already been explained to you
>>
>>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>>
>> So would that be a yes or a no?

> [x] This has already been explained to you

> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

Fine, Whatever. Next question: Who ordered the frosty for you, or, if the
strawberry Frosty wasn't ordered, how was it that it came to be in your
possession.

K Wills

Feb 19, 2024, 3:23:56 AMFeb 19
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:17:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:17:59 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> So would that be a yes or a no?
>
>> [x] This has already been explained to you
>
>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>
>Fine, Whatever. Next question: Who ordered the frosty for you, or, if the
>strawberry Frosty wasn't ordered, how was it that it came to be in your
>possession.

I'll bite.
What possible relevance could this have to anything?

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 19, 2024, 6:16:17 AMFeb 19
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:17:59 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> So would that be a yes or a no?
>
>> [x] This has already been explained to you
>
>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>
>Fine, Whatever. Next question: Who ordered the frosty for you, or, if the
>strawberry Frosty wasn't ordered, how was it that it came to be in your
>possession.

Irrelevant.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 20, 2024, 2:26:20 PMFeb 20

"K Wills" <kw...@kw.kw> wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:06:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Quick question, Klous..
>>

> Who is Klous?
>
>>Have you, as a matter of historical fact, before this discussion began,
>>
>>Have you actually personally tasted a wendy's strawberry frosty.
>>
>>I don't care who ordered it. Just yes or no, UNDER OATH, have to had one
>>yourself.
>
> As if you're an officer of the court who can place anyone under
> oath.

you don't need a court to take an oath, kwills.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 20, 2024, 2:26:21 PMFeb 20

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Yes, it is relevant. You made the claim that you tasted a strawberry
frosty, yet never ordered one.

I'm going to ask you one more time, who ordered it for you, OR, how did you
get it if you didnt order it yourself.

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 2:52:14 PMFeb 20
In article <63edncmkvrRPYUn4...@supernews.com>,
jerr...@hotmail.com says...
Who the fuck cares?

KlausSchadenfreude

Feb 20, 2024, 3:16:46 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:24:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
No. When I had it, and who bought it, is irrelevant

>You made the claim that you tasted a strawberry
>frosty, yet never ordered one.

Another JennyLie™

>I'm going to ask you one more time

Probably *another* JennyLie™

>, who ordered it for you, OR, how did you
>get it if you didnt order it yourself.

Irrelevant

K Wills

Feb 21, 2024, 4:38:15 AMFeb 21
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:23:28 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <kw...@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:06:11 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Quick question, Klous..
>>
>> Who is Klous?

Jenny?

>>>Have you, as a matter of historical fact, before this discussion began,
>>>
>>>Have you actually personally tasted a wendy's strawberry frosty.
>>>
>>>I don't care who ordered it. Just yes or no, UNDER OATH, have to had one
>>>yourself.
>>
>> As if you're an officer of the court who can place anyone under
>> oath.
>
>you don't need a court to take an oath, kwills.

Only an officer of the court can place someone under oath. But
you know this. You're merely feeding your NEED to lie. You would have
learned this in fifth grade civics class.

K Wills

Feb 21, 2024, 4:38:42 AMFeb 21
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:24:51 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
Yes. And?
As has been explained, it's very probable someone else ordered it
for him, or he sampled someone else's. It's not a difficult concept,
really.