KCN Secon , al Dilaudid AMBIEN Oxycontin Percocet Roxicodone Valium Adderall Lemon drop, Purple Kush, Silver Haze, Super Lemon Haze, Sour Diesel,

Wickr ID::davidwilliams

Jul 27, 2018, 6:26:56 AM7/27/18

WELCOME TO STUFF HOUSE PHARMACY
Text or call (740) 480-1149
::EMAIL:::: STUFFHOUSE022 AT GMAIL .COM****
Wickr ID::davidwilliams
Website:::https://stuffhouse022.wixsite.com/painmedication

Order original painkillers, Xanax and others
Xanax 1 mg ( blue Ksalol)
White Rhino,
White widow skunk,
White lightining,
White widow
Black Rhino OG Kush
Golden Jamaican Kush
Golden Kush
Xanax 1 mg Upjohn footbals
Xanax 2 mg ( Pfizer LongBars)
AYURVEDIC UREA GROW TALLER HERB, LIQUID AND POWDER.
Calypsol 500mg/10ml, Anesket 1000mg/10ml
Medical Marijuana
Oxycodone 30mg
Oxycontin 40mg
Roxicodone 30mg
Diazepam Valium 10mg
Subutex 8mg
Suboxone 8mg
Ritalin 40mg
Adderall 30mg
Mandrax (Quaalude) 300mg
Tramadol 100mg
Percocet 30mg
Oxynorm 20mg
Girl Scout Cookies,
Blueberry Yum Yum,
Mango Kush,
Grand Daddy Purple,
Sour OG Kush ,
Big Bud,
Kandy Kush,
l Widow X Nort
Vicodin 500mg
Ecstasy (Blue Androids)
Ketamine
MDMA
Fentalyn patches
Nembutal
Klonopin
Ativan
Nembutal
KCN
Secon , al
Dilaudid
AMBIEN
Oxycontin
Percocet
Roxicodone
Valium
Adderall
Lemon drop,
Purple Kush,
Silver Haze,
Super Lemon Haze,
Sour Diesel,
Sour kush,
Super Silver
Norco
Hy , drocodone
suboxone
subutex
watson 540
WATSON 325 10MG
WATSON 853 10MG
Norco
Ambien
METHADONE 10MG, 40MG WAFERS
ACTAVIS PROMETHAZINE
White Rhino,
Sensi Star x ak47,
Afghan Kush,
Northern Lights #5,
Lemon drop,
Purple Kush,
Quaaludes - Methaquallone pills
Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroid

Our prices permit all the poor and needy to be able to meet up with their
pharmaceutical needs without any Doctor's prescription and even without
INSURANCE cover patients are able to freely reach out for all their pain
medications, anxiety management medications and injections, ED pills and
Cough Syrups.please send all your inquiries for all your health issues and
pharmaceutical needs.
More meds.stuff coming in Daily. In our second deal ,I’m willing to fly anywhere in the US to meet the right business-minded people or you can fly out here of course there will be a screening process. Some of these vendors are desperate and will meet and deal with anybody I am not. No minors . Please do not call asking for a front. I’ve tried it before and I always end up getting burnt.

We have some other drugs we supply upon request.

WE DO ACCEPT ALL PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM,BANK TO BANK .
DELIVERY IS SAFE AND SECURED WITH HIGH LEVEL OF DISCREETNESS

ORDER YOUR MEDS/STUFF NOW TEXT OR CALL US (740) 480-1149 or (978) 243-2322