If you patronize Starbucks, you don't know good coffee.

Yes Liberals Are Stupid

Apr 28, 2018, 10:38:42 PM4/28/18
That's a fact.

You can get better coffee from a vending machine in Scandinavia
for four Krona than you can from the "best" Starbucks anywhere.

Starbucks is proof that stupid people with no taste will buy
anything because of left wing social marketing.

None of the Above

Apr 29, 2018, 3:57:07 AM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 04:35:17 +0200 (CEST), "Yes Liberals Are Stupid"
<goa...@dont-email.me> wrote:

>That's a fact.
>
>You can get better coffee from a vending machine in Scandinavia
>for four Krona than you can from the "best" Starbucks anywhere.

Factor in roundtrip tickets to Scandinavia, and the cost works out
about even...

Al Czervik

Apr 29, 2018, 1:33:12 PM4/29/18
On 4/28/2018 7:35 PM, Yes Liberals Are Stupid wrote:
> That's a fact.
>
> You can get better coffee from a vending machine in Scandinavia
> for four Krona than you can from the "best" Starbucks anywhere.

I would like to try that. I know the Rubi kiosks that are (mostly) in
Costco stores now were based on a European design - de-featured of
liquid ingredients other than water.

---
http://www.avg.com