New Interchangeable Grill Brush

DotekiBrush

Apr 13, 2023, 11:52:54 AM4/13/23
Hi! We are a group of high school students working to create a product for our business class. Our team has developed a premium, durable brush with interchangeable heads so all grillers can clean their grills easily. Please check out our website filled with our prototype images and leave your email in the pop up form so we can receive more feedback.

Link to the website: https://dotekibrush.com/

Ed Pawlowski

May 8, 2023, 11:51:24 PM5/8/23
On 4/13/2023 11:52 AM, DotekiBrush wrote:
> Hi! We are a group of high school students working to create a product for our business class. Our team has developed a premium, durable brush with interchangeable heads so all grillers can clean their grills easily. Please check out our website filled with our prototype images and leave your email in the pop up form so we can receive more feedback.
>
> Link to the website: https://dotekiscam.com/

BS story to sell over priced brushes.