Re: Grill Brush Questionnaire

Ed Pawlowski

Nov 5, 2022, 2:48:48 PM11/5/22
On 11/5/2022 2:20 PM, VYKMM wrote:
> We are high schoolers taking a business class and would appreciate your input as a barbecue enthusiast. We would appreciate if you could fill out a few short questions in the Google form below:
>
> 1DLtENssH0jAu0jz3t1Bx9gjZVuwm72EMck3zhZTkNC0

If you want replies make a clickable link.
Message has been deleted

VYKMM

Nov 5, 2022, 3:13:46 PM11/5/22
We are high schoolers taking a business class and would appreciate your input as a barbecue enthusiast! Click the link below if you are interested in answering a few short questions about your grilling experience:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DLtENssH0jAu0jz3t1Bx9gjZVuwm72EMck3zhZTkNC0/edit?ts=635eca66