Stuffed Peppers

1 view

MDC

Sep 10, 2002, 5:18:47 PM9/10/02
Need some recipes for stuffed hot peppers for the smoker. Got some ideas
myself, would like to see how others do it.
--
See ya,
Mike

"It is never too late to become what you might have been." - George Eliot

Cuchulain Libby

Sep 10, 2002, 5:54:30 PM9/10/02
"MDC" <mid...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> Need some recipes for stuffed hot peppers for the smoker. Got some ideas
> myself, would like to see how others do it.
> --
> See ya,
> Mike

I like Wolf Turds. ˝ jalepeno with a slice of marinaded pork t'loin wrapped
with ˝ slice thick bacon. I saw a perforated pan for smoking stuffed peppers
but lost the url. The holes were big enough to hold a pepper upright.
Someone here should have it. Came from either the bbq or chile head list.

-Hound

BOB

Sep 10, 2002, 6:33:30 PM9/10/02

"Cuchulain Libby" <ctl...@stic.net> wrote in message
http://www.chilegrill.com/chilegrill.html

I have the 24 with the green powder coating. http://www.irondesert.com/cg2.asp
It's been through a bunch of peppers and the dishwasher cleans it up good as new.
There were recipes on the site, but I didn't find them just now.
BOB

Ralph Wooten

Sep 10, 2002, 9:44:57 PM9/10/02
check here
http://biggreenegg.com/wwwboard/messages/47393.shtml

"MDC" <mid...@netscape.net> wrote in message

MDC

Sep 11, 2002, 5:40:15 AM9/11/02
How long do you generally leave them in the smoker? I'm figuring 210-220
degrees.