What's the difference between a Politician and a Prostitute?

Kent

Dec 23, 2009, 1:53:53 AM12/23/09
Answer: The politician makes more money.

Steve Calvin

Dec 23, 2009, 9:49:23 AM12/23/09
Kent wrote:
> Answer: The politician makes more money.

I'da bet the answer was something like "with a politician you KNOW
you're gonna get f**ked..."

--
Steve

Tutall

Dec 23, 2009, 12:06:04 PM12/23/09

Please, don't feed the troll.

Thank you.

Steve Calvin

Dec 23, 2009, 1:10:40 PM12/23/09

oh come on, that was nowhere even close to a troll post,
<Foghorn Leghorn>
it was a joke, I say, it was a joke son. Humor that is... levity...
</Foghorn Leghorn>

;-)

--
Steve

Dave Bugg

Dec 23, 2009, 1:16:00 PM12/23/09
Steve Calvin wrote:
> Tutall wrote:
>>> I'da bet the answer was something like "with a politician you KNOW
>>> you're gonna get f**ked..."
>>>
>>> --
>>> Steve
>>
>> Please, don't feed the troll.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

> oh come on, that was nowhere even close to a troll post,
> <Foghorn Leghorn>

Not technically; but it comes from a certified attention whore. :-)

--
Dave

Nonny

Dec 23, 2009, 1:22:51 PM12/23/09
My guess would be that the prostitute has a more respectable
profession?

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.

Nunya Bidnits

Dec 23, 2009, 1:36:28 PM12/23/09
Nonny said:
> My guess would be that the prostitute has a more respectable
> profession?

And only spends her *own* money on booze, drugs, and pimps.

Nonny

Dec 23, 2009, 2:32:51 PM12/23/09

"Nunya Bidnits" <nunyab...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote in
message news:hgto12$f9u$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

. . . and her pimps would correspond to the lobbyists?

I have to change my way of thinking, Marty. Here in NV, they just
legalized MALE prostitution to go along with the female version.
All it took was expanding the law to include male urethral exams
for licensure. Now, I cannot just say "her" when referring to the
legal prostitutes out there in the small counties of NV. My guess
is that the law was shepherded in byour state legislators in
anticipation of needing a real job after the coming elections.
After all, there would be a tremendous transfer of training and
experience doing either job.<grin>

Moro Grubb of Little Delving

Dec 23, 2009, 5:19:36 PM12/23/09
On Dec 22, 10:53 pm, "Kent" <aka.k...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Answer: The politician makes more money.

And the difference between a politician and a lady?

A politician:
- If he says "yes", he means "maybe".
- If he says "maybe", he means "No".
- and if he says "No", he's not a politician!

A Lady:
- if she says "no", she means "maybe"
- if she says "maybe", she means "yes"
- and if she says "yes", she's not a lady!

/M

Dave Bugg

Dec 23, 2009, 5:46:08 PM12/23/09
Nonny wrote:
> "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyab...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote in
> message news:hgto12$f9u$1...@news.eternal-september.org...
>> Nonny said:
>>> My guess would be that the prostitute has a more respectable
>>> profession?
>>
>> And only spends her *own* money on booze, drugs, and pimps.
>
> . . . and her pimps would correspond to the lobbyists?
>
> I have to change my way of thinking, Marty. Here in NV, they just
> legalized MALE prostitution to go along with the female version.
> All it took was expanding the law to include male urethral exams
> for licensure. Now, I cannot just say "her" when referring to the
> legal prostitutes out there in the small counties of NV. My guess
> is that the law was shepherded in byour state legislators in
> anticipation of needing a real job after the coming elections.
> After all, there would be a tremendous transfer of training and
> experience doing either job.<grin>

Kent says that he is an MD. Seems he'd be good at prick exams.

Nick Cramer

Dec 23, 2009, 5:49:02 PM12/23/09
"Nonny" <nos...@cox.net> wrote:
> My guess would be that the prostitute has a more respectable
> profession?

A prostitute, by verbal contract, agrees to provide a certain service for a
certain price and abides by the terms of said verbal contract.

A whore (read that as politician) promises much, steals as much as possible
and delivers as little as possible.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Stormmee

Jan 17, 2010, 11:33:36 AM1/17/10
lol, Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

"Nonny" <some...@cox.net> wrote in message

Stormmee

Jan 17, 2010, 11:32:13 AM1/17/10
and actually works for the money she gets unlike the other group, Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

bsikk...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2020, 8:32:51 PM2/29/20
On Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 12:53:53 AM UTC-6, Kent wrote:
> Answer: The politician makes more money.

There are Some things, that the lady will Not do, for money.