So anyone left?

DELL

Aug 18, 2023, 3:32:19 PM8/18/23
I make a lot of 'Asian-style' foods. Some are authentic and some are
adapted due to sourcing of products.

Wilson

Aug 18, 2023, 3:49:23 PM8/18/23
On 8/18/2023 3:32 PM, DELL wrote:
> I make a lot of 'Asian-style' foods. Some are authentic and some are
> adapted due to sourcing of products.
You're right. Not much activity in here anymore.

What is left and hasn't 'expired' were some pretty tasteless posts.

DELL

Aug 19, 2023, 12:25:07 PM8/19/23
I saw some of that. Deleted them. I ran by some funny posts where
people were trying to claim moderatorship but that might have been the
other group I added yesterday.

To be on topic, US Navy, retired after 26 years. Most tours were
Pacific so saw a good bit of Asia and lived in Japan (Sasebo) for
almost 7 years.