Tommy's visiting relatives in Kalamazoo, Michigan

danny burstein

Aug 24, 2022, 9:34:18 PM8/24/22
(anyone still here?)

[Michigan news]

WATCH: Police officers in Kalamazoo find an alligator crossing the street

Authorities in Southwest Michigan say they've got "a suspect" in
custody.

But it's not your typical suspect.

Well, it's not even a suspect at all, to tell the truth. But officers in
Kalamazoo were on patrol Tuesday night when a sergeant spotted an
alligator crossing the street.
=======
rest:
https://www.audacy.com/wwjnewsradio/news/local/kalamazoo-police-officers-find-alligator-crossing-the-street
dan...@panix.com

Thomas Prufer

Aug 25, 2022, 2:23:42 AM8/25/22
On Thu, 25 Aug 2022 01:34:15 +0000, danny burstein <dan...@panix.com> wrote:

>(anyone still here?)

Just the usual lurkers.

Thomas Prufer

Don Freeman

Aug 26, 2022, 7:02:45 PM8/26/22
On 8/24/2022 7:34 PM, danny burstein wrote:

>  WATCH: Police officers in Kalamazoo find an alligator crossing the street
>
> Authorities in Southwest Michigan say they've got "a suspect" in custody.
>
> But it's not your typical suspect.
>
> Well, it's not even a suspect at all, to tell the truth. But officers in
> Kalamazoo were on patrol Tuesday night when a sergeant spotted an
> alligator crossing the street.
>       =======
> rest:
> https://www.audacy.com/wwjnewsradio/news/local/kalamazoo-police-officers-find-alligator-crossing-the-street

Was he going after that chicken that keeps crossing the road?

--
Don "who wishes to live in a world where a chicken's motivation isn't
constantly being questioned" Freeman